CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gastric contents: yes it would have had to enter there somehow so yes, a drink etc (not facial cream though)

mother just said in the comments that no: no flexeril in the home and that this is a new finding (he must have retested the stomach fluid)

She says she has never heard of flexeril before.

This is most concerning.

Flexeril in the gastric contents but NOT in the blood?

no, that is not what they were saying.

flexeril was found on re-exam at request of the family june 6 2012 before reclassification to suicide

(forensic pathologist reviewed the case)

eta: had to add that it was the second review by the coroner not the current forensic path review

This is so reminding me of poor Kathleen S. I wish Morgan hadnt been cremated. We need Dr Baden on this case.

fwiw it says nothing about venous blood being retested only that upon the retesting of the gastric contents on 6 june 2012 they found flexeril

and amazingly enough this was the re-exam that updated the manner of death to suicide :-(

it furthermore says the drug was not rx to her and also can be used as a date rape drug (which it can be)

Ok im not seeing where this new doc re-tested the fluids or whatever,im seeing he went over all the reports again and then came to this conclusion.
please correct me if im wrong.

303245_114027805413850_1731581822_n.jpg

Heres what I see. Sh means shoulders. I see receding hairline too.This is the first time Ive written on a pic so bear with me.

To me if his face is to the right his head is on backwards on his shoulders altho I do see reflections on the right and it looks like he has 2 faces. lol But look at his shoulders.

What you're seeing in the photo is exactly what I am seeing. I can't see what others are seeing in that he could be wearing a hat and the part you and I see as a chin is the bill. Like you said, his head would have to be on backwards. Or at least he would have to have the ability to spin his head around in a circle.

Ok im not seeing where this new doc re-tested the fluids or whatever,im seeing he went over all the reports again and then came to this conclusion.
please correct me if im wrong.

the fluids were retested on 6 june 2012 finding the flexeril

per the report

So, is it possible that Flexoril was present in the blood but it was not included in the substances that the original test was to detect?

What you're seeing in the photo is exactly what I am seeing. I can't see what others are seeing in that he could be wearing a hat and the part you and I see as a chin is the bill. Like you said, his head would have to be on backwards. Or at least he would have to have the ability to spin his head around in a circle.

Well thats what I thought too. Its easy to see his body shoulders on down to his hand and I agree his head would have to spin around. This guy looks older to me. Perhaps 30 on up because he has a receding hairline. Im not sure what age that starts happening.If this happened right after the cop photos it appears he is looking at them drive away.

Ok just because I can and I'm probably seeing more into this then there is. However if the camera took a picture in motion, you could see the front on the back and back on the front at the same time. I've pointed out the female soft features I see. You'll probably have to go back and look at it without all the writing on this one. *laugh* thanks to the person who drew on this the first time and lightened.

303245_114027805413850_1731581822_n.jpg

Nope, we're not having flashbacks to Linda Blair in the Exorcist, we 'others' are seeing that the hat would be on backwards not the head. We're 'seeing' the back of the head with the bill of the hat (worn backwards) shown at the base of the skull. Lacyanna did a good drawing of what I mean a few pages upthread.

From a comment made by mom under todays post~

They never tested for anything like that so it was not in the original report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads