CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, we're not having flashbacks to Linda Blair in the Exorcist, we 'others' are seeing that the hat would be on backwards not the head. We're 'seeing' the back of the head with the bill of the hat (worn backwards) shown at the base of the skull. Lacyanna did a good drawing of what I mean a few pages upthread.

Oh -sigh. This is becoming too much like the pic of a pic in the Katelyn Markham case. :)

I see both faces. I thought perhaps the soft, female face was just an illusion from the picture. The other face seems more proportion with the body.
I also see something on the head. Like a hat, its light colored. Can someone explain to me how the camera works, is it just black/white. If so the Why is this guy wearing a white shirt.

I wonder why M and B had a conflict and didn't want to have her in the car to the airport to drop off other friend. If you read through comments, M had gone over to a friends house and saw K and B there and she left right away. Per the parents. I am not sure if this was previous to the stalking or during. I find this very interesting.

I see both faces. I thought perhaps the soft, female face was just an illusion from the picture. The other face seems more proportion with the body.
I also see something on the head. Like a hat, its light colored. Can someone explain to me how the camera works, is it just black/white. If so the Why is this guy wearing a white shirt.

I wonder why M and B had a conflict and didn't want to have her in the car to the airport to drop off other friend. If you read through comments, M had gone over to a friends house and saw K and B there and she left right away. Per the parents. I am not sure if this was previous to the stalking or during. I find this very interesting.

I see 2 faces too. :(

Just a student nurse ATM lol but don't flexeril and that antidepressant drug can't spell it interact? Which would of caused her death with high levels?

Not sure if you already saw these..I did two drawings-one to represent the "cap or mask" idea and the other for the ballcap backwards..

otgnee.jpg

Ok just because I can and I'm probably seeing more into this then there is. However if the camera took a picture in motion, you could see the front on the back and back on the front at the same time. I've pointed out the female soft features I see. You'll probably have to go back and look at it without all the writing on this one. *laugh* thanks to the person who drew on this the first time and lightened.

303245_114027805413850_1731581822_n.jpg

Also what is this meeting the parents are attending today? And are we going to get an update on what occurred that day of the stalking? The fax was omg omg! I love that these parents aren't holding back! Good on them for not letting people push them over! But that comment about the suicide/murder was scary! I hope they remain safe!

lacyanna, Yes I saw them but I've been staring at the photo so long it is kind of like when you stare at the clouds you start to see things. I just pointed out one thing I saw and it looked like a woman. lol

That's fantastic, Lera! I think the more we allow our minds to roam a bit the more information we will be open to finding.

You never know!!

Cheers,
Lacyanna

lacyanna, Yes I saw them but I've been staring at the photo so long it is kind of like when you stare at the clouds you start to see things. I just pointed out one thing I saw and it looked like a woman. lol

anyone try to match up the photo to any RSO's that might have been working at that farm?

Ok just because I can and I'm probably seeing more into this then there is. However if the camera took a picture in motion, you could see the front on the back and back on the front at the same time. I've pointed out the female soft features I see. You'll probably have to go back and look at it without all the writing on this one. *laugh* thanks to the person who drew on this the first time and lightened.

303245_114027805413850_1731581822_n.jpg

Looks like a ring on the left hand? Right where "knuckle" is written. Unless the movement just causes that bright spot.

we do not know that she had a dance injury or that she was taking this for such or that there was even any in the home.

just saying....

(flexeril is a muscle relaxant)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000699/

eta: I look forward to finding out if this medication was inside the home

Have to finish reading this thread, so this may be a repeat...but according to Mom, no flexoril was in the home at the time, and Mom didn't know what flexoril was.

Best-
Herding Cats

anyone try to match up the photo to any RSO's that might have been working at that farm?

Which face? lol jk

Actually thats where my mind takes me when I look at what I know so far. The wore down path, the med that is also given to horses. They had their horse boarded there so Morgan probably spent alot of time there. I remember her mom saying in a comment that Morgan liked everyone there.

Also what is this meeting the parents are attending today? And are we going to get an update on what occurred that day of the stalking? The fax was omg omg! I love that these parents aren't holding back! Good on them for not letting people push them over! But that comment about the suicide/murder was scary! I hope they remain safe!

I believe the meeting today is the County Commissioners holding a public (something or other). I know Mom and Dad are going to be there, and some of the public who have been following this case will be there.

I'm not sure why they're there, except maybe to make a public speech/publically request that the case be reopened.

I am floored by the new findings in the report. Simply floored.

The gastric contents were retested, the flexoril found, and did you guys see the levels of amitriptyline/noramitriptyline? Holy smokes. I need to do some reading and see what I can make of this combo, and try to narrow down how many hours before death she would have had to take this stuff, and what would have caused the pleural edema...man oh man.

Man. Holy smokes. Holy chit. I so don't even have the first words for this.

This is a huge game changer. HUGE.

Best-
Herding Cats

Whoa. I read the blog late into the night and was back at it this morning. It's beyond creepy and mystifying.

It set me googling and I did come across this.

To quote...“She wasn't taking amitriptyline, hadn't been for two years before she died,” Ingram said. There were still pill bottles in her daughter's bedroom that contained some old pills, she said.

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20120907/NEWS/120909901/1077&ParentProfile=1058

I think todays events changed me from thinking that it was someone wanting revenge on her parents to targeting Morgan because they wanted her.

To me the arm looks delicate, like a female arm.

http://www1.umn.edu/aurora/pdf/2011 Alcohol and Drugs Used to Facilitate Rape Info Packet.pdf

it is

(as for if it was first found my guess would be yes since this guy was reviewing the initial findings)

:twocents:

Totally realize now that the guy that faxed report today was reviewing initial findings... :blushing:

I looked at the list of meds on the list you referenced and also saw benadryl on there. (I could definitely use benadryl 25mg as a date rape drug on my husband as he is very sensitive to it)
I took care of this patient once from an elavil overdose. It was an eye opening experience. I will never forget how dangerous this drug can be if used (or given to someone) improperly.

The mutual friend, C, has longish, white, thin, receding hair. His FB profile pic is a picture of Morgan, smiling at the camera as she works on C’s hair. Other pictures of C show that he has very distinctive facial features. His face is wide and flat with a large chin. He could have what they call “moon face” . Viewed from profile, he might look like he’s wearing a mask.

I don’t think I can post pix without breaking the rules, can I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member