CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are correct ChunkyM., no posting of private facebook pictures.

The mutual friend, C, has longish, white, thin, receding hair. His FB profile pic is a picture of Morgan, smiling at the camera as she works on C’s hair. Other pictures of C show that he has very distinctive facial features. His face is wide and flat with a large chin. He could have what they call “moon face” . Viewed from profile, he might look like he’s wearing a mask.

I don’t think I can post pix without breaking the rules, can I?

OH darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crying*

Nope, we're not having flashbacks to Linda Blair in the Exorcist, we 'others' are seeing that the hat would be on backwards not the head. We're 'seeing' the back of the head with the bill of the hat (worn backwards) shown at the base of the skull. Lacyanna did a good drawing of what I mean a few pages upthread.

Right, I understand that. My point is that the reason I cannot see that is because the position of the "bill." The way I see it, the person's shoulders would have had to have been turned further around (to the stalker's right) for that to be the bill of the hat because of its position.

Twitter and I replied because Websleuths are reading and major media outlets probably too

Morgan's Stalking ‏@morgansstalking
Morgans Blog is overwhelmed with traffic today database errors are occurring, the correct address for today's blog -

The mutual friend, C, has longish, white, thin, receding hair. His FB profile pic is a picture of Morgan, smiling at the camera as she works on C’s hair. Other pictures of C show that he has very distinctive facial features. His face is wide and flat with a large chin. He could have what they call “moon face” . Viewed from profile, he might look like he’s wearing a mask.

I don’t think I can post pix without breaking the rules, can I?

YES! Exactly what I've been thinking, as well. This is the "friend" she'd been going over to spend the night a lot. I'm willing to bet that the "circle of friends" that weren't exactly Morgan's friends were C, B, and K...

As far as I can tell, Morgan came home from somewhere the night she died. I am wondering if it was a place where C or B or K was...and I'll bet a nickel it was C. That's one of the things I've been looking at since the beginning - friends. I'm thinking it began w/ tormenting Morgan, back in February 2011, and continued. Once it became apparent that parents were involved, it became "fun" to do it while Morgan was away, just to see the parents run and jump and chase.

And I'll bet another nickel that C was someone Morgan confided in...and he is the one who betrayed her to B and K...

Morgan had already expressed dislike of K and B, so it wouldn't have been there (or with them) that she came home from...but she did trust and like C (there's a photo on C's facebook that I'm SURE is Morgan...from late October, 2011).

I need to do some more research on C...

Best-
Herding Cats

And there is another "C" - let's call him C2 - with whom Morgan spent time with. I've located his FB, and there is a photo of Morgan on it (at least, I think it's Morgan).

There is a nexus here...some sort of nexus. I don't know what it is, but it's there.

Best-
Herding Cats

I am with Triple, can you point my in the direction of how you found the names. I have seen them but forgot, and forgot where i saw them.....

And there is another "C" - let's call him C2 - with whom Morgan spent time with. I've located his FB, and there is a photo of Morgan on it (at least, I think it's Morgan).

There is a nexus here...some sort of nexus. I don't know what it is, but it's there.

Best-
Herding Cats

can you give a page number of the blog that this "c2" is on?

Right, I understand that. My point is that the reason I cannot see that is because the position of the "bill." The way I see it, the person's shoulders would have had to have been turned further around (to the stalker's right) for that to be the bill of the hat because of its position.

:confused: Didya look at Lacyanna's drawing? I just don't know what else to tell you - it's like trying to explain a 'magic eye' image to someone who can't see it no matter how hard they try.

can you give a page number of the blog that this "c2" is on?

As soon as the blog is accessible, I absolutely will. Seems traffic has brought it down, but I've got it open to the report from today. I can't go to other pages (get an error), but as soon as I can, I'll go back and go through the info again...

It's there. I promise. Hang tight until the blog comes up again.

Best-
Herding Cats

Lead up for another show on Stalking and Morgan's story?

Too late. She already ruined her hair and no telling what other problems Miley has...I was so hoping that she wouldn't fall in to that pit. She would have made a good "Morgan".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs