DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to the fax he would have classified her death as undetermined due to:

1)not high probability of suicide
2)date rape drug flexeril found in her system
3)history of stalker

Flexeril is also one of the most common muscle relaxants prescribed. Morgan wasn't prescribed it, but someone else in the family could have been. I had Flexeril lying around, too, for my back, until I developed a sensitivity to it, so it's now on my allergy list. My point is that it's a very common drug to have lying around. She could have taken it to try to sleep. She died of an overdose, yes, but it could still have been unintentional. I wish more of the story was out so we can see if there's a direct correlation to her death and the stalking/peeping.

that stalker picture sure looks like a lot of padding down to our left side middle. Maybe he wore the vest for padding, leaning over the edge of the roof, he probably learned from sore ribs getting up and down. Just thinking again.

Aaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkk! Help! Of course Icsnt get on the blog to read the intersting info from todays blog...ayone have any suggestions on how to get the blog to load..or has it officially overloaded and crashed?

Flexeril is also one of the most common muscle relaxants prescribed. Morgan wasn't prescribed it, but someone else in the family could have been. I had Flexeril lying around, too, for my back, until I developed a sensitivity to it, so it's now on my allergy list. My point is that it's a very common drug to have lying around. She could have taken it to try to sleep. She died of an overdose, yes, but it could still have been unintentional. I wish more of the story was out so we can see if there's a direct correlation to her death and the stalking/peeping.

the mother commented on the blog post that morgan was not taking it, no one in the family was taking it, and the mother had never even heard of it before the report came out (paraphrased)

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1137
mother's comment from 10:32

MayraMM I think the med came from the horse farm too. If this was murder Im not sure those kids would have had access to it. Did one work there on staff or in a community service program?

I have been googling around to see if there is equine use for flexeril and not really finding anything...

Aaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkk! Help! Of course Icsnt get on the blog to read the intersting info from todays blog...ayone have any suggestions on how to get the blog to load..or has it officially overloaded and crashed?

I'm not having a problem with it and some other's are not either. It must be a server side. Are you posting west of Colorado?

I decided to look to see if we have Flexeril, and we do. Makes me wonder how many homes have it. My poor mom in law had her meds stolen from my nephew.

This is my first post on this case, i've been reading the blog over the past few days and doing a bit of sleuthing etc.

At first I honestly didn't think the case was real, the way it is told and bits being revealed in real time a year on, I thought it may be to stir up interest in a new movie or something, especially when I read in the comments from the mum that a documentary and a book are in the works....

But it is real, and the way she is telling the story really does bring up more interest in the case and makes the reader go back every day.

Anyway a couple of points that i've seen mentioned already. Why didn't the family get a CCTV system installed? They're cheap enough these days (at least in the UK), and the family didn't exactly seem poor. I'm sure I read on one of the days they did buy one but returned it as the quality wasn't very good. Why didn't they just buy a better quality one there and then?

Regarding the picture of the stalker in the photo. I can see it 2 ways. First I only saw the person looking left (maybe quickly hence no detail), but the side profile of the face just seemed too weird, almost like a skull. I looked and looked and then could see what others have said, the person is looking right up the driveway, with a cap on backwards which is facing directly at the camera.

But then I looked on the main suspects (K) myspace page. He has a couple of pictures sitting in a car with a camouflaged jacket and he has what I would call a mask on with only his eyes showing. This covers his entire head. The mouth and jaw of the "mask" sticks out, it is very similar to the side profile of the stalker picture, although not 100%. I'm sure there is a name for this type of mask/balaclava? but for those who have seen K's Myspace, I hope you know what I mean.

Here is a pic with what I mean, baseball cap and side profile (I inverted the colours)....

morgan2.jpg

This is the mask K is wearing on one of his Myspace pics. To me this kind of resembles the stalker picture if he's looking left. Big thanks to SmoothOperator for this picture:

PicsArt_1347310835190.jpg

can you give a page number of the blog that this "c2" is on?

Finally got back on the blog.

C2 is mentioned as a friend Morgan has gone to twice.

August 27-28
September 2.

Both times something went on that night. Both times she had gotten texts from parents about what time/where to pick her up or where she was.

I am becoming more convinced of my working theory...

And no, as far as I know (and I know a fair bit), Nurse, Flexeril is NOT used in equine therapy.

Best-
Herding Cats

I hope Nancy hears about Morgans story. Would love for her to cover it.

This is my first post on this case, i've been reading the blog over the past few days and doing a bit of sleuthing etc.

At first I honestly didn't think the case was real, the way it is told and bits being revealed in real time a year on, I thought it may be to stir up interest in a new movie or something, especially when I read in the comments from the mum that a documentary and a book are in the works....

But it is real, and the way she is telling the story really does bring up more interest in the case and makes the reader go back every day.

Anyway a couple of points that i've seen mentioned already. Why didn't the family get a CCTV system installed? They're cheap enough these days (at least in the UK), and the family didn't exactly seem poor. I'm sure I read on one of the days they did buy one but returned it as the quality wasn't very good. Why didn't they just buy a better quality one there and then?

Regarding the picture of the stalker in the photo. I can see it 2 ways. First I only saw the person looking left (maybe quickly hence no detail), but the side profile of the face just seemed too weird, almost like a skull. I looked and looked and then could see what others have said, the person is looking right up the driveway, with a cap on backwards which is facing directly at the camera.

But then I looked on the main suspects (K) myspace page. He has a couple of pictures sitting in a car with a camouflaged jacket and he has what I would call a mask on with only his eyes showing. This covers his entire head. The mouth and jaw of the "mask" sticks out, it is very similar to the side profile of the stalker picture, although not 100%. I'm sure there is a name for this type of mask/balaclava? but for those who have seen K's Myspace, I hope you know what I mean.

Here is a pic with what I mean, baseball cap and side profile (I inverted the colours)....

morgan2.jpg

Wow, I had never considered the first option (middle picture before). Interesting!

the mother commented on the blog post that morgan was not taking it, no one in the family was taking it, and the mother had never even heard of it before the report came out (paraphrased)

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1137
mother's comment from 10:32

A lot of people aren't aware that medications have brand names and generic names. She may not recognize the name Flexeril, but what about cyclobenzaprine, Amrix, Fexmid, Comfort Pac?

On the other hand, I did find reference to Flexeril being used to calm horses, with links on how to get it without an RX.

Somehow we keep going back to the horse ranch . . .

well darn if that doesn't look like a balaclava!

(mister nurse got me one for my birthday one year while we were dating in college... he does NOT know how to pick out birthday gifts :eek:)

A lot of people aren't aware that medications have brand names and generic names. She may not recognize the name Flexeril, but what about cyclobenzaprine, Amrix, Fexmid, Comfort Pac?

On the other hand, I did find reference to Flexeril being used to calm horses, with links on how to get it without an RX.

Somehow we keep going back to the horse ranch . . .

the links with the 10mg to calm a horse are ads to sell the stuff over the internet without an RX. I am not finding anything legit on vet sites, etc ???

as for brand names: not sure but I am sure she would answer your question on her blog.

http://www.wedgewoodpetrx.com/items/ketoprofen-cyclobenzaprine-hcl-capsaicin-transdermal-gel.html

KETOPROFEN/CYCLOBENZAPRINE HCL/CAPSAICIN: TRANSDERMAL GEL

etoprofen/Cyclobenzaprine HCl/Capsaicin is commonly prescribed for
Inflammation
Pain
The dosage form available for Ketoprofen/Cyclobenzaprine HCl/Capsaicin is Transdermal Gel. When a patient won’t take their prescribed medication in an oral liquid, capsule or other dosage form, a transdermal gel may be an appropriate course of therapy. Wedgewood Pharmacy compounds more than 30 preparations into a transdermal gel.

1 strength combination of Ketoprofen/Cyclobenzaprine HCl/Capsaicin Transdermal Gel is available.
Capsaicin 0.05 %
Cyclobenzaprine HCl 2 %
Ketoprofen 10 %

You can buy this jell for horses its for sore muscles inflamation and pain. Notice it says when they wont take other forms you can get this jell so it is in other forms.
And its used on horses.

BRAND NAME: Flexeril, Amrix
DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant.

http://www.medicinenet.com/cyclobenzaprine/article.htm

So now we have 2 drugs in Morgans system that may or may not be connected to that horse farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member