CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurse, can we comment on observations regarding FB?

Best-
Herding Cats

not at this time.

we can only discuss what is on the blog iykwim. None of the persons that LE was looking at have been named so really only within the context of the blog. I hope that makes sense and everyone understands why that is the way it is.

Thanks, Nursie. I understand, and have no problem. Just a big something has stuck out at me lately. We can wait...

And no, I just tried. I can't get onto the blog. Still down (probably due to traffic...).

Best-
Herding Cats

Still no blog

Wondering something....these people that we suspect....I wonder if they have kin folks on the LE

Thanks. Finally got on the blog.

My heart breaks for this family. I can't imagine.

Where should mom take this information to? I hope someone can give mom some advice on who could help her get this case re opened

If she committed suicide, the rest of it including the missing gold jewelry becomes a hoax...

Not necessarily. If she OD's either intentionally or unintentionally, it would have been from stress. She could have just wanted one good night's sleep. Let's say she saw the amytrip at the horse ranch and just assumed it would be the same dosage as her old RX, and took some, not realizing it was up to 6 times as strong as what she had.

I think there's clear evidence of a peeper the first 10 days or so. After that the incidents change and the main witness is Mom. Maybe mom was so scared she was jumping at everything. Perhaps the "friends" down the street found out why the police were there so many times and decided to have some fun with the family. Tag teaming the family. Perhaps they even heard they were suspects and were getting even. Regardless, after the first 10 days, the focus seems to be the mother, not Morgan. At least so far. We still have days to wait for the rest of the story.

My concern is that at this point, Mom probably will never believe it was anything but murder. As a parent, I can understand that. I would want there to be some explanation other than an accidental overdoes, especially after the build up, maybe even work up) over a stalker. But, so far, there really hasn't been anything to connect the perceived stalking with Morgan's death. That doesn't mean hoax; just a very strong desire to make sense of what happened, and perhaps not think that one's own hysteria may have contributed.

This is all just my opinion, of course.

Sheesh, it took me hours but I finally got caught up!! Today's post definitely seems to be a game-changer. I posted a comment asking if she really has reason to believe she's in harm's way and asking her to get a big ole dog and some firearms if so! She needs to MOVE if she thinks someone is out to get them, too! :(

Not unless it was posted within the last couple of minutes. I was just on the blog and the fax post was the latest entry on the blog .

...and I would just like to say, that as a new member, you guys are freaking AWESOME. You guys have thought of so many things from so many different angles, it's truly fascinating. I think I can see myself becoming a major WS addict!

I can not get onto the blog. Is there something new besides the fax?

the fax was pretty big news imhoo...

there are however a few more answers from Morgan's mom in the comments section. In a nutshell:

**paraphrased from the best of my knowledge**

-the date rape drug was found on the second exam not the initial exam
-there was no flexeril in the house
-no one took flexeril
-mom had never even heard of flexeril
-mom was told it didn't "look" like Morgan had been sexually assaulted but she is not aware of any testing having been done for it
-they are at some sort of meeting today

Welcome lunchbox.

The more people helping, the more we can get this all figured out.

Keeponsearching,,,,just keep checking back. You will eventually be able to get in. I think traffic is pretty busy on there right now. I think the minute Nurse posted there was a new blog up.....most WSers were clicking all at the same time. LOL

I see others asking why it happened sometimes when Morgan was not there. That is part of the game to the perp.

I'll just quote this from the blog:

"Harassment of Family Members: Stalkers may resort to harassing family members if they are not able to contact the victim directly. A jealous stalker may make threats to a significant other if they view them as a barrier. Some stalkers may harass victims’ pets."

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?paged=10

P.S. I finally can see the blog, traffic must have slowed a bit.

MayraMM I think the med came from the horse farm too. If this was murder Im not sure those kids would have had access to it. Did one work there on staff or in a community service program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member