CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She hadn't slept well as most nights she was on the floor in her parent's closet. She was a thin pale gal to begin with, her own blog about skin care shows that.

She looks bad in the last pic compared to other pics. She looks sickly. If she was run down wouldnt that aid in possibly overdozing herself even if she didnt intend too? Maybe taking too many pills to knock herself out and sleep but her system couldnt handle it?
She very likely had to take multiple handfuls to reach a lethal dose.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Im just not connecting the stalking to her death tho. There is no evidence so far but of anything but window peeping and causing the family to live in terror.

The mom might not be lying. The mom might not have known that her daughter was depressed and having delusions and/or hallucination. The mom might be mentally ill herself. We just don't know!

In the blog the mom actually experiences the rap on a window right next to her so both she and Morgan experienced it. Also all of them are witness to the alarms going off. There is a shoe print so close to the house that she says he had to have pressed against the window trying to see. I know paranoia can be contagious but even LE upped the investigation to felony stalking.

Ive got to go to sleep. If I hear any noises on my roof tonight I will pee my pants.:what:

Unless this person has neurofibromatosis or von Recklinghausen disease, he/she is wearing a mask, IMO. You can even see that the mask has hair attached to it. Click on thumbnail. The photo has been altered. See the lines?

My first thought seeing the cam pic was that he was wearing a Richard Nixon mask..that surely must have been movement. :D

there are constant references to rocks/pebbles being thrown at the windows but no mention (that I saw) of picking up/photographing any rocks outside the window, even though they immediately go outside and give chase in many instances

one incident I'm specifically referencing is when Toni is sitting in her home office and hears a rock or rocks being tossed at her office window

would you look down to find the source of the noise if you think it was a rock? if you found something, would you pick it up with gloves and place it in a plastic baggy for the police? would you do that if you'd been experiencing the terror of stalking as described? i would.

My first thought seeing the cam pic was that he was wearing a Richard Nixon mask..that surely must have been movement. :D
I thought the same thing or an old woman/witch mask. You can also see where there is hair attached to the mask.

there are constant references to rocks/pebbles being thrown at the windows but no mention (that I saw) of picking up/photographing any rocks outside the window, even though they immediately go outside and give chase in many instances

one incident I'm specifically referencing is when Toni is sitting in her home office and hears a rock or rocks being tossed at her office window

would you look down to find the source of the noise if you think it was a rock? if you found something, would you pick it up with gloves and place it in a plastic baggy for the police? would you do that if you'd been experiencing the terror of stalking as described? i would.
Most people would get a big, mean a@@ dog and there would be zero more stalking incidents on their property.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...b=1498oe9lb&sigi=120gluuas&.crumb=udA0TGMQ2Wq

Hindsight is 20/20 and you're hyper vigilant because your post count would tell me so since you have followed a few cases. Think of a person who never did. Would you think to take a picture of a rock. It's a rock, maybe they had rocks around plants.

You know...I give up...I thought this is a victim friendly site?

Going thru the blog again, making a timeline. Tho it doesn't seem that way, there are 12 days in a row in August when nothing happens. That could be important. Later there is talk of night after night pebbles thrown at windows. I wonder if they looked the next day to see if there were pebbles under the windows. They also talk about the lights and/or alarms being tripped over and over again, multiple times in one night. The houses look fairly close together. Did the neighbors not notice?

There is a lot of bickering going on in here - knock it off!

Salem

Omg! Just read the whole thing, will be looking back daily for the updates. It is so scary!!! Morgan was such a beautiful girl!

In response to post #168:

Actually, I think this rendition looks quite like a ski hat or a knit cap "adjusted" to allow for something bulky in the eye region.

I love this, this is what i wanted to see! This seems to show a face profile, chin and nose. And not a blurry face. But the angle still really doesn't show much...

Hello everyone, this is my first post here (although I've been reading for quite a while as a guest).

Just wanted to share something I had noticed from her parents' blog - apologies if it's already been discussed.

It was interesting that a couple of posters mention that the stalking seemed to start quite suddenly with the taps of the window and wondered if it could have begun before that. I noticed that on the Sept 3rd blog entry one of Morgan's parents (I believe it is her father posting) mentions an incident where Morgan's car was scratched in the college parking lot and an abusive word scratched into the metal work. Her parent implies who might have done this and speculates that this might have been the beginning of the stalking although they didn't realise it at the time.

There is also a link to an fb picture: a group photo including Morgan and 'B' taken on the day of a car trip which they made together (Feb 2011). This was quite a few months before the window tapping started in August and seems to imply there was definitely some ill feeling between the two that had been going on for some time - although it doesn't seem to be explained why there was such animosity.

I hope it's okay to discuss the above details - they were in the comments section so might not have been seen by everyone. Please delete if alluding to comments is not allowed (I'm hoping it's okay as the comments were made by Morgan's parents).

Weight loss.

That is from the constant fear. When someone stalks you, you BECOME paranoid. You are always in fear for your life. When they are making bold moves like hitting the windows, you are paralyzed with fear.

You cannot sleep, you cannot eat, you cannot think. Your stomach is in knots at all times, you don't even feel hungry. Just knots and sometimes to the point of vomiting. There is only fear and paranoia. Not b/c of any depression or psychzo stuff, because someone is threatening your every minute. It can make you seem crazy, it can effect you the rest of your life if you are lucky enough to have that. Everything makes you jumpy, panicky, nothing but fear. Shaken to the bone fear.

There is one big glaring hole here.

Last year, you could buy an 8 camera dvr video security system for 400 bucks on amazon. It would be easy to temp put up cameras inside, run the wires on the inside of the house on the floor and catch this guy on digital film. I put in three systems last year... 4 this year...

Why on EARTH are they wasting money on cheap *advertiser censored* wild life cams. Don't tell me they were poor, they've got a landrover and some other car. Go sell some personal possessions, ask family for money.

I Would have been up on the roof with a gun, waiting for this guy to show his face.

Sleeping with the windows open? NUTS!!

Some of what I read here just makes me think these people are not very bright. I think if most people had a beautiful daughter being stalked, security would have been the top priority. New security system, nightvision cameras - not a keypad door lock and FFS windows locked and closed at all times.

Heres some masks,not exactly what in thinking but similar
http://www.horrorsanctum.com/break.html

Weve also got to remember that in the beginning the father himself saw the red light(presumed to be the IR light from night vision goggles)moving in the neighbourhood.
Now if they discussed this and the stalker was listening to what they said(they thought at one point the stalker could hear them) that could explain why the light was never seen again..

Also you must remember that unless you are sitting bang on at the ready to move on hearing a sound there will be a slight delay in youre reaction(even longer if youre dozing) and by the time youre brain decides 'dodgy sound,go' i can assure that the stalker could easily be off of the front porch(example) and into next doors front yard,and tight along the front of that property.From there it would be up the side of that house and gone....

Now id better add that ive never ever been a stalker,but i wasnt always an Angel either so some of what i say is from experience at let say,playing 'hide n seek'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog