CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The drug thing is really bothering me.

If someone hit her with twice the toxic level of Transdermal elavil (meant for an animal) why would you have to even bother with flexeril?

Unless someone wanted to make it look like SHE was using several drugs.

Can the elavil be crushed down and smoked, inhaled? I took a really low dose for nerve pain and was shocked to read that it is used by kids to get high. It didn't even help me much at all.
I don't get how a stalker would have gotten in undetected and applied a patch then removed it. The amount in morgan's system would be like 5 bottles of 25 mg elavil. I also don't get how she'd have been given too much over a period of time so that it would accumulate. She would have been complaining of feeling sick or weird or something besides loss of appetite. It makes no sense.

Just a quickie re the police scanner.Yes i think that could definately be a possibility.Police scanners nowadays can be very small,as small as a mobile phone,easy to clip on to yourself to keep youre hands free and you can plug in a single earpeice in too.
The scanner can also be tuned to scan just the channels of the local LE hed be able to listen to LE when theyre dispatched,when theyre leaving the house etc and of course the conversation between LE and base after they leave the Ingrams..

I said earlier the mention of yoghurt and keeping to her favourite ws a hint at something but it wouldnt be difficult at all to introduce some drug into her yoghurt by syringe through the lid.Blackmailers etc have been doing it to supermarkets..

SmoothOperator...AMAZING post. If I could, I would like it a thousands times.

You explanined exactly what was going around in my head.

About the police scanners: I have the app on my phone and a link on my computer. They are free and you can listen to them anywhere.

SmoothOperator...AMAZING post. If I could, I would like it a thousands times.

You explanined exactly what was going around in my head.

About the police scanners: I have the app on my phone and a link on my computer. They are free and you can listen to them anywhere.

yeah ive got an app on my phone and touch.i meant the handheld scanners.

I said earlier the mention of yoghurt and keeping to her favourite ws a hint at something but it wouldnt be difficult at all to introduce some drug into her yoghurt by syringe through the lid.Blackmailers etc have been doing it to supermarkets..

Respectfully snipped your post to address this point which has also been raised by others, I can't get my head around the logistics of poisoning a particular brand or flavour of yoghurt in a store to target ONE particular customer, how could the perp be sure only that ONE person would buy and eat it? I have the same difficulty with poisoning articles within the household in the hope only ONE person within the household would ingest it. IMO if those drugs got into M's system by someone else's hand ie not her own then they were either administered by force or put in a particular beverage vessel only she used.

Oh, here's something I was holding off on mentioning until I found the post that addresses it.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=951
This post specifically says that M called her mom to confirm that she was spending the night at a friend's house, and that as soon as her mom told her to sleep tight and she'd see her in the morning, a large rock or something struck the window and she expected shattered glass.

This makes me think that the stalker was angry to learn that M wouldn't be there to harass that night and possibly that M was the target instead of the parents?So much seems to have been aimed/revolving around M though that I don't really see it being the parents who were the targets, at least not initially.

Also, M's mom didn't know until a recent blog comment that the stables where their horses were boarded did the volunteer thing. She sounded pretty shocked to learn this, and shocked that the manager and her daughter never said anything to her despite knowing what was going on. Am I the only one who thinks this could possibly indicate that the manager knew or suspected that their stable/someone who worked there may have been involved somehow?

Everything keeps pointing me to the horse farm too and especially since both drugs are used on horses. I havent decided if Morgan was murdered or could have gotten the drugs from there herself but as of now I think thats where they came from.

Also, with just having the blog to go on, I havent seen anything so far that leads me to point out any person as the perp.

Respectfully snipped your post to address this point which has also been raised by others, I can't get my head around the logistics of poisoning a particular brand or flavour of yoghurt in a store to target ONE particular customer, how could the perp be sure only that ONE person would buy and eat it? I have the same difficulty with poisoning articles within the household in the hope only ONE person within the household would ingest it. IMO if those drugs got into M's system by someone else's hand ie not her own then they were either administered by force or put in a particular beverage vessel only she used.

Hi NancyA,yeah i see what youre saying about poisoning articles within the household and i agree..
When i said about poisoning in supermarkets i meant they were targeting the supermarkets or certain brands themselves and not one particular person sorry..

Hi NancyA,yeah i see what youre saying about poisoning articles within the household and i agree..
When i said about poisoning in supermarkets i meant they were targeting the supermarkets or certain brands themselves and not one particular person sorry..

But if that were the case in this case, then others in the area would have been poisoned too, I dunno. It would be just be stretching credulity too far if at the same time M's stalking was going on (which was apparently enabled by an entire police force, coroner's department as well as the family and friends of the main suspect) she also succumbed to some random poisoner with a grudge against a dairy producer. I guess in a case where there are so many unexplained coincidences and events I'm trying to confine myself to the known confirmed facts (of which, admittedly, we have very few ) and even those I can't help wishing could be corroborated by some independent party ie not just M's family.

And i didnt mean in this case NancyA,i should have tried to be more clear sorry,i was jus saying that thats the way people have contaminated goods at supermarkets to blackmail either market or product..

In this case im on the fence with everything at the minute.

Unless people knew Morgan ate yogurt all the time and a specific brand.

My daughter is the only one in the house that eats yogurt. She always gets the same kind (it has those nuts in it). My daughter goes to college, so she always eats one in the morning before she leaves for class. My daughter is one of those health nuts. Her food is very predictable. If you looked at everybody in our family...then opened our fridge, I bet you could tell right away which food was hers and which was ours. :blushing:

as always, JMO

But if that were the case in this case, then others in the area would have been poisoned too, I dunno. It would be just be stretching credulity too far if at the same time M's stalking was going on (which was apparently enabled by an entire police force, coroner's department as well as the family and friends of the main suspect) she also succumbed to some random poisoner with a grudge against a dairy producer. I guess in a case where there are so many unexplained coincidences and events I'm trying to confine myself to the known confirmed facts (of which, admittedly, we have very few ) and even those I can't help wishing could be corroborated by some independent party ie not just M's family.

Others in the area would not have been poisoned if M was given a treat/gift by a friend who knew she liked a certain brand of yogurt, maybe a friend who just dropped by, or?, since we don't know yet. Then I think about the Tylenol poisoner, how many died because one person was targeted? IF that is even correct. Life and crime are strange things.

I, who am NOT a believer in coincidences, have seen many patterns/coincidences which are making me re-evaluate my prior convictions. It appears to me since following thousands of cases, loads of research, etc., that some people are PRONE to life-threatening/taking happenings. It's almost like something/fate/karma/whatever is out to get them, and get them it will.

I know it sounds strange, but I see it all the time. The one thing I cannot see in all cases is how the "victim" of these happenings may have played a role in their own bad luck/demise.

Just a point or two to ponder.

Does anyone happen to know what the parents of K, B, and/or C do for a living? Would they have had access through their parents' work to any of these drugs? OR, are any of the parents (or other relatives) connected politically so that this might have been kept quiet?

is there any real proof that any of these young people were involved? it would be a shame to taint the reputations and names of innocent young people without any concrete proof for accusations.

stalker or bullying ? maybe the story will change but i'm getting the feeling that this started off as bullying , strange and twisted bullying and maybe for different reasons to those involved ( more then one involved ) one female and 1-2 males .
she was linked to these people by a common friend and i think that friend in a person of interest in this case . I also think the person doing this was a hunter alot of things point to that , not least the stalking of the prey ...but i think the story at least started with bullying and then turned into an obsession.

I was thinking about the stolen jewelry. If the description of the stolen jewelry didnt match the description of Morgans missing jewelry there is no way LE gonna let the family look at it.

Unless people knew Morgan ate yogurt all the time and a specific brand.

My daughter is the only one in the house that eats yogurt. She always gets the same kind (it has those nuts in it). My daughter goes to college, so she always eats one in the morning before she leaves for class. My daughter is one of those health nuts. Her food is very predictable. If you looked at everybody in our family...then opened our fridge, I bet you could tell right away which food was hers and which was ours. :blushing:

as always, JMO

I see what you're saying but my objection stands, even if the perp knew M's favourite yoghurt brand and flavour, to poison it in a supermarket which is what appears to have been suggested here, in the hopes she or her mother would be the only ones to buy it I find difficult to believe. Yep, the perp could have known only M ate yoghurt in the house, broken into the house and poisoned the yoghurt in the fridge injecting through the foil cap but, once again, it's just one among many, to me, overly-elaborate and laborious scenarios put forward that I'm having trouble accepting. It's just me, I'm a KISS fan - um that would be the philosophy not the band. :)

What has LE said about the jewelry missing from M's room? Was it ever investigated? I read the blog and the comments, but it appears I may have to read it again.

I see what you're saying but my objection stands, even if the perp knew M's favourite yoghurt brand and flavour, to poison it in a supermarket which is what appears to have been suggested here, in the hopes she or her mother would be the only ones to buy it I find difficult to believe. Yep, the perp could have known only M ate yoghurt in the house, broken into the house and poisoned the yoghurt in the fridge injecting through the foil cap but, once again, it's just one among many, to me, overly-elaborate and laborious scenarios put forward that I'm having trouble accepting. It's just me, I'm a KISS fan - um that would be the philosophy not the band. :)
When I made my yogurt post, I was also thinking that M's friends and "friends" would probably know her favorites. It wouldn't be too diifficult to have offered her a spiked yogurt while "chillin" at one of their homes or to have brought one to M's home that day.

The blog states that M came home early that day, but I don't think it was specifically said whether anyone was home or not when she got there. IIRC, the standard procedure involving her not going home to an empty house and being met in the driveway was for "after dark". Not sure tho.

The "sneak in M's home and spike the yogurt" theory could have resulted in another family member (or guest) eating it, of course.

Mom wrote this comment this morning when someone suggested a connection to the ranch/a rodeo...

"No but Brooke’s mom Christina works at the ranch right behind the houses where we had our horse."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay