DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all going back and forth about the poisoning:
-was it over time, or one or two lethal doses
-was it injected in food, or directly into her
(and other questions)

My question is: is there a possibilty that the stalker was simply trying to incapacitate her? Kind of the date-rape druged up scenario? Maybe he was planning on drugging her and then taking her somewhere, or raping her in her house but not killing her? He is so dumb that he injects her with way too much, ruining his plan? I have never heard a stalking case quite like this one. Wouldn't her death in this way be anti-climatic for most stalkers?

Ok I found where I read about the late night talk she had with her dad, but im not sure about the rules posting it. It was in a phone conversation.

The night she passed away she had a heart to heart with her dad. Said something about being tired. He went to bed crying. I can't remember if I saw this in a post or if it was in a phone conversation I read.

Do we know if she visited friends or went anywhere that day? If friends had been to the house that day, or any days close to her death?

Just because the 1 hour to 90 minute time frame is given, does not mean it wasn't earlier in the day. It is just an estimate.

OT
In her blog she posted the book The gift of fear. I read this book maybe 8 years ago, and I highly recommend it. At any giving time I feel uneasy I think about the book and go with my gut. Its always on my mind.

Just thinking about this case, and remember reading a few pages back that someone said what was Morgan's part? That she may not be completely innocent. As true as this statement is, and I do agree with you to an extent, we need to remember that alot of the times stalker are obsessed with their victims. Not all cases, but there are cases where the victim hasn't done anything and the stalker has become totally obsessed with them.

I know we are all going back and forth about the poisoning:
-was it over time, or one or two lethal doses
-was it injected in food, or directly into her
(and other questions)

My question is: is there a possibilty that the stalker was simply trying to incapacitate her? Kind of the date-rape druged up scenario? Maybe he was planning on drugging her and then taking her somewhere, or raping her in her house but not killing her? He is so dumb that he injects her with way too much, ruining his plan? I have never heard a stalking case quite like this one. Wouldn't her death in this way be anti-climatic for most stalkers?

Toni had posted in comments they think that the stalker wanted to remove her from the house. It would be under the last week, that she commented on this.

She very well could of been drugged earlier that night. Hence why she was so tired talking to dad. Maybe the stalker did so on purpose to remove her in her sleep, but on arrival realized she had died. I did read in the comments of the blog that Toni said she thought the stalker was in the house that night.

I am guess after the pass of there daughter pieces started coming together.

Toni had posted in comments they think that the stalker wanted to remove her from the house. It would be under the last week, that she commented on this.

It seems that it would have been much easier to just nab her when she was going places alone .Another thing. Wouldnt that be risky trying to carry her out with all the lights around the house it would wake up the parents and maybe even a neighbor see it? Not as easy to run and hide carrying a body.

It seems that it would have been much easier to just nab her when she was going places alone .

I would think so if she was driving alone. But that would be tricky because you never know when her parents would drive and pick her up.
Unless the purpose was to watch her sleep or something even more crazier.....

Interesting that the stalker(s) first made their presence know when M returned from a vacation, the one where she got the puppy. That generally means stalker was mad she was gone, and wanted her to know she was missed in a screwed up way. (Just try keeping your curtains closed on a scheduled and easily observed day off so stalker cannot see you. You will see your stalker the next known day to work.)

I do hope that someone can go through her cameras, any computer hard drives, cell phone drives, etc... for a few months BEFORE that August 3 date. Something may be captured there. Especially looking for any images or people in the background of any pictures. But there may be something phone calls, texts, or emails even sites visited that could narrow things down. Wonder if anyone has offered to do a forensic analysis for them of her things yet?

How long had she known her group of friends?

So a heart cant just stop?..

Yes, for any number of reasons at any age.

However, I think nursebeeme linked some info about the drug(s) given and how that is one of the side effects of too much.

Good thoughts. I wondered too if she was taking something to help her sleep.

But then I remember the results of the testing.

I am reading a book that references spag bog, not sure what it is, never heard of it, funny to hear it mention twice in a week.

spaghetti bolognese keeponsearching.

Yes results of test said what they found(sorry forgot) but again,whos to say she wasnt taking it herself?,and just didnt tell her mother.some kids no matter how perfect sometimes just dont talk,maybe she didnt want to put anymore pressure on her mother?.

In one of the comments (forgot where) Mom stated that they saved all medicine bottles and stuff even water bottles for future testing. They do have items preserved. I don't think though they kept the bedding sad to say.

In one of the comments (forgot where) Mom stated that they saved all medicine bottles and stuff even water bottles for future testing. They do have items preserved. I don't think though they kept the bedding sad to say.

I think they have the mattress.

Sept 6th in comments. They talked about IP addresses. Very interesting.

I wonder if they suspect someone we haven't heard about. She did say they had 3 people they were suspicious of, in the beginning.

OT
In her blog she posted the book The gift of fear. I read this book maybe 8 years ago, and I highly recommend it. At any giving time I feel uneasy I think about the book and go with my gut. Its always on my mind.

I just went on amazon and ordered a copy for me and copies for my daughters.

spaghetti bolognese keeponsearching.

Yes results of test said what they found(sorry forgot) but again,whos to say she wasnt taking it herself?,and just didnt tell her mother.some kids no matter how perfect sometimes just dont talk,maybe she didnt want to put anymore pressure on her mother?.

At one point I was wondering if she was taking something to help her just sleep. One of the blogs mention how the parents called the cops, and talked to them. Not sure which night but Morgan was home because Toni said she slept through all of it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee