CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe with the different meds in her system accidental OD just to get some sleep can be ruled out. Someone meant business. Either M or her perp.

Is there a transcript of last night's radio show anywhere? I looked, but don't see one. Maybe I don't know what I am looking for, lol.

Trish asked T last night if she would take a lie detector test if asked. She seemed very willing. I found her to be very forth coming about everything Trish asked her. T said there are other photos with the stalker running around and she will be posting them. She said with the captures you can tell by body build it is a man altho you cant recognize the face. What I found shocking was there is a video the night of M death and someone is on it. This is huge I think. Knowing that someone had keys to their house that a suspected perp may have been able to take and have spare made makes everything seem much more believable.
Problem Im having with this being a suicide where is the evidence? We don't know what was found in her room. What about the trash? If M did this to herself there would be evidence somewhere. If there is footage of someone running around their yard that night Im going to have to lean more with murder if there was nothing in that room to indicate otherwise.I think the whole thing started with jealousy and a fatal attraction. Knowing the x was in town could have been enough to trigger a rage in the perp.

I also have problems with many of the meds being called date rape drugs on a par with rohypnol and other meds being called hypnotics that aren't. At least not like ambien. Of course, a person could be slipped any of them and fall asleep where an attacker could punce.

I also have problems with many of the meds being called date rape drugs on a par with rohypnol and other meds being called hypnotics that aren't. At least not like ambien.

In thread one or this one (I will have to go look for a link) there is a list of medications that can be used to facilitate sexual assault. Flexeril is one of them. Another one is bennedryl. You would be surprised at the medications on this list.

I found the link...

scroll down to the last page: other drugs used to assist sexual assault:

http://www1.umn.edu/aurora/pdf/2011 Alcohol and Drugs Used to Facilitate Rape Info Packet.pdf

Did LE look at any images from the cams of the night Morgan passed?

If I understand correctly in was awhile after M's death before I's looked at it. They turned it over to LE and they said they hadn't had time to look at it. lol This all happened after her death was declared natural causes I think. Not sure if or when they have reviewed it.I imagine with the death all all they really werent thinking to straight at that time.

In thread one or this one (I will have to go look for a link) there is a list of medications that can be used to facilitate sexual assault. Flexeril is one of them. Another one is bennedryl. You would be surprised at the medications on this list.

I found the link...

scroll down to the last page: other drugs used to assist sexual assault:

http://www1.umn.edu/aurora/pdf/2011 Alcohol and Drugs Used to Facilitate Rape Info Packet.pdf

Yes, facilitate but not cause memory loss of the event or knock out the way rohypnol does. I've been wondering if something like this could have happened in the past and the stalker was afraid Morgan would go to police.

If I understand correctly in was awhile after M's death before I's looked at it. They turned it over to LE and they said they hadn't had time to look at it. lol This all happened after her death was declared natural causes I think. Not sure if or when they have reviewed it.I imagine with the death all all they really werent thinking to straight at that time.

Thank you!

Still looking for a transcript, but I guess all we have is the listen link, mom just did a post about it btw. I can't listen as I'm at work, ughhhhh.... Sorry so many questions that may have already been answered.

I see bennedryl listed, oh my! Readily available and over the counter.

Well, go ahead and try but all you'll get with me is a hyper, fast talking, aggressive victim. It's like speed to me. I'd probably be able to take anyone out if on that stuff! I know it usually make people sleepy, and a lot would make you even more so.

Yes, facilitate but not cause memory loss of the event or knock out the way rohypnol does. I've been wondering if something like this could have happened in the past and the stalker was afraid Morgan would go to police.

given in the right amounts all the drugs on that list can achieve the same end as rohypnol
:twocents:

My point is not to defend the 'fair name' of these drugs it is to highlight the fact that to me it's like reading a tabloid headline: "Date Rape Drugs Found in Victim's System!!" ie it's calculated to get an emotional kneejerk response while avoiding telling the WHOLE story that these drugs are not only date rape drugs not even primarily date rape drugs and that ANYONE including non-rapists might have them around their homes easily accessible to any visitors.

My point is not to defend the 'fair name' of these drugs it is to highlight the fact that to me it's like reading a tabloid headline: "Date Rape Drugs Found in Victim's System!!" ie it's calculated to get an emotional kneejerk response while avoiding telling the WHOLE story that these drugs are primarily not date rape drugs and that ANYONE including non-rapists might have them around their homes easily accessible to any visitors.
Dr. Doberson is the origin of the phrase as it relates to this case. Perhaps he had a reason? Don't think he would be emotionally charged in his description. I have nevr thought of flexeril as a date rape drug either and really would not have classified it as such in my own mind.

AbbyR here are dad's answers on the cam questions I just read you had last night: ETA: Not specifically your questions, he posted this the night before from the previous questions.

The pictures or the officers and the stalker were all taken during the night. Next day when another officer comes by to see it all in the daylight the neighbor storms over demanding answers, and the first eight pictures of the night were of me setting up the camera. it was a good camera but the lead time from detection to the first picture is five seconds. The time it takes the officers to walk that far down the drive, so imagine if they were running, they'd be gone, and we had a lot of pictures like that.

also: the mother, on the radio show, said that Dr. Dobberson said based on the other compounds found that she may have been given a date rape drug cocktail.

(I just listened... great interview Tricia!!!!!!)

Just curious about the 4 hr that M didnt return texts if she may have been given something then.

I've wondered the exact same thing.

Regarding rohypnol. . .

In the U.S., benzodiazepines are prescribed for their sedative-hypnotic (e.g., temazepam, triazolam, flurazepam, and estazolam), anti-anxiety (e.g., alprazolam, chlordiazepoxide, clorazepate, diazepam, lorazepam, and oxazepam), muscle relaxant (e.g., diazepam), and anti-convulsant (e.g., diazepam and clonazepam) effects. They are also used as an adjunct to anesthesia (e.g., midazolam) and for treatment of alcohol withdrawal (e.g., chlordiazepoxide) and panic disorders (e.g., alprazolam and clonazepam). Most benzodiazepines are available as tablet and capsule preparations; several are also available as injectable preparations and as syrup.http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugs_concern/benzo_1.htm

So it seems to me that flurazepam could be used much in the same way, though I don't know if it's quite as strong, but it is considered one of the fast acting ones. :dunno:

also: the mother, on the radio show, said that Dr. Dobberson said based on the other compounds found that she may have been given a date rape drug cocktail.

It was a great interview. Tricia definitely didn't hold back with questioning. That's the first time I've listened to the radio show.

21merc7
Did LE look at any images from the cams of the night Morgan passed?
Today 09:57 AM

From what I understand, all the videos were saved to a dropbox. When Mrs. I asked LE, they said they haven't had a chance to review them yet. This was some months after M's death. That's when mom looked at them.( I guess whatever she saw caused her to start asking questions.)

BBM - or just as easily she may have taken a cocktail of drugs some or all of which may be used to facilitate date rape.

BBM - or just as easily she may have taken a cocktail of drugs some or all of which may be used to facilitate date rape.

I was only repeating what was said on the radio show.

I was not posting my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member