CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious about the 4 hr that M didnt return texts if she may have been given something then.

From what I'm reading I don't get that impression.

Ex- BF that went to Australia was in town that day. Morgan got "dressed up" to go out, playing loud music while doing so. (To me that means feel good party mode) She and friend went out. Morgan did not respond to the texts for 4 hours, finally responded said she would come home, but was still late. Mom was mad. Morgan went to her room to text. Dad went in to talk with her, Morgan said she couldn't take it any more. (This now leads me to believe she couldn't take all the contact, more so since the stalker issue.) Dad apologizes, says he wished he could have caught the stalker. Morgan says I love you daddy or something to that effect.

What I get from all of this is a young girl out looking for the in-town ex-BF, hanging somewhere she can see him. Maybe texting him or a friend that was where he was that night when she got home to find out what ex-BF is doing. Morgan is mad as she wants to be left alone to watch the ex-BF or get a chance to talk with him, and does not want disturbances as talking with him could occur at anytime.

So, no. I think she just wanted to do what she was doing and not be bothered by parents. I don't think she was drugged. What happened while she was out I do not know, but she was fine as she texted she was okay and on the way, but was late and went to her room. Dad had to go in to keep the peace between mom and daughter.

I was only repeating what was said on the radio show.

I was not posting my opinion.

No, Nursie, my apologies, I was addressing - and I should have made clearer - the Dr's statement (as reported by mom) not challenging you..

If she committed suicide, it's seems like a pretty painful way to do it. From the linked article I've been reading about this ami, it list a few cases where people ODed on the stuff. There is also a write up about an autopsy done on one of the cases of OD.

I'm not a medical person, but from everything I've read.....it sounds like it would be a quite death (if you were in bed), but a painful one. You would have seizure after seizure. Sounds like you would basically choke on your own fluids. (, this could explain the fingernails)
http://www.inchem.org/documents/ukpids/ukpids/ukpid18.htm

Acute

Ingestion

Mild to moderate toxicity: dilated pupils, sinus tachycardia,
drowsiness, dry mouth, blurred vision, urinary retention, absent bowel
sounds, confusion, agitation, body temperature disturbances,
twitching, delirium, hallucinations, nystagmus, and ataxia.
Increased tone and hyperreflexia may be present with extensor plantar
responses (Callaham 1979, Crome 1986, Dziukias & Vohra 1991).

Severe toxicity: coma, hypotension, convulsions, supraventricular
and ventricular arrhythmias, hypoxia, metabolic/respiratory acidosis,
and cardiac arrest (Crome 1986, Dziukias & Vohra 1991).

I'm just snipping a piece of each case study in the article. You can go to the article and read what the stats were on each.

A 46 year old woman took an estimated 9 g of amitriptyline. One hour
later she suffered a grand mal seizure. Diazepam, phenobarbitone and
physostigmine were administered.

A 20-month-old girl reportedly ingested 23 tablets of amitriptyline 50
mg. She was cyanotic, comatose, and had continuous clonic-tonic
seizures.

Unexpected death 7 days after overdose in adult.

A 34 year old woman was admitted to hospital following an intentional
overdose of amitriptyline and diazepam. She was comatose, had a sinus
tachycardia, nonspecific ST and T wave changes, and was normotensive.
Her electrolyte levels were normal except for a potassium value of 3.3
mmmol/L.

I hate to write things like this, but I suspect there are easier ways of killing yourself.

Ex- BF that went to Australia was in town that day. Morgan got "dressed up" to go out, playing loud music while doing so. (To me that means feel good party mode) She and friend went out. Morgan did not respond to the texts for 4 hours, finally responded said she would come home, but was still late. Mom was mad. Morgan went to her room to text. Dad went in to talk with her, Morgan said she couldn't take it any more. (This now leads me to believe she couldn't take all the contact, more so since the stalker issue.) Dad apologizes, says he wished he could have caught the stalker. Morgan says I love you daddy or something to that effect.

What I get from all of this is a young girl out looking for the in-town ex-BF, hanging somewhere she can see him. Maybe texting him or a friend that was where he was that night when she got home to find out what ex-BF is doing. Morgan is mad as she wants to be left alone to watch the ex-BF or get a chance to talk with him, and does not want disturbances as talking with him could occur at anytime.

So, no. I think she just wanted to do what she was doing and not be bothered by parents. I don't think she was drugged. What happened while she was out I do not know, but she was fine as she texted she was okay and on the way, but was late and went to her room. Dad had to go in to keep the peace between mom and daughter.

I thought x was helping dad with work and M went to her friend D's.Ill have to go back and listen.I didnt hear T say M said she couldnt take it any more either. I must have missed alot.

I thought x was helping dad with work and M went to her friend D's.Ill have to go back and listen.I didnt hear T say M said she couldnt take it any more either. I must have missed alot.

I'm only going by what I've read here and on the blog. I can't hear the show, no speakers. All of the above that I posted is just my take on what we are being told, not fact. I'm just trying to piece together what we are given.

this, among many other things, concerns me. if these parents were so scared that they took all these precautions why did they not take that young lady down there the first week? not only did Morgan not talk to them one on one, there is no record of Morgan's thoughts and concerns that isn't coming from her Mom's remembery. I worry that things may be skewed or altered unknowingly due to her grief and heartbreak and now anger. It is so easy to have happen.

Marshmallow, from what I remember of the first of M's stalking, M did do an interview with the LE a couple of times. Don't think it was down at the station, I think they happened in her house.

From every stalking show on ID channel that I watched, one theme seems to be the most noticeable. LE can't do anything about it until there is proof of a threat of physical violence. Even the LE they interview for the show says it is very frustrating. One thing they tell these women, document everything. Some of these women have thousands of documented stuff wrote down. Even if they got a clear picture of the stalker in her yard, I'm really not sure a whole lot would have happened to him. It's easy to explain away.."Hey, I was just walking through the yard"

But I do understand your frustration with the case.

as always, JMO

Even the LE they interview for the show says it is very frustrating. One thing they tell these women, document everything. Some of these women have thousands of documented stuff wrote down.

as always, JMO

Respectfully snipped and BBM - that's a good point, did Morgan keep any kind of written journal or daily account of the stalking herself?

Respectfully snipped and BBM - that's a good point, did Morgan keep any kind of written journal or daily account of the stalking herself?

this is a great question! (I would like to know the answer too as it would seem from the show that she was a very good writer...; two novels even!) Tricia said on the show she would be keeping up with the story.. hopefully there is a follow up interview and you can pose this question.

I heard Mom say that the ex bf (who had gone away to school in Australia) had been around earlier (helping Dad out) but M spent time with the new bf who had the first initial "D". They are 2 separate guys that were around M before she passed and of course this may have nothing to do with her passing..

I guess she somewhat answers that question in yesterday's blog post. She said she had nothing in her dayplanner on that day when every other day seems crammed with notes to somehow save M.
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1230

If M didn't keep a journal, I bet her text message history and phone records would basically serve as such.
The parents need a forensic accounting of her phone and text records. They will speak volumes of what was going on, imo.

this is a great question! (I would like to know the answer too as it would seem from the show that she was a very good writer...; two novels even!) Tricia said on the show she would be keeping up with the story.. hopefully there is a follow up interview and you can pose this question.

If M didn't keep a journal, I bet her text message history and phone records would basically serve as such.
The parents need a forensic accounting of her phone and text records. They will speak volumes of what was going on, imo.

her mother said last night that she has the phone.

I heard Mom say that the ex bf (who had gone away to school in Australia) had been around earlier (helping Dad out) but M spent time with the new bf who had the first initial "D". They are 2 separate guys that were around M before she passed and of course this may have nothing to do with her passing..

Thank you, I did not see that D is new bf. Still, I think she wanted to be with either new BF or ex and not bothered. Basically, all I really can get from it is the young lady did not want to talk to her parents for the time she was out that evening.

I know when my 20 yr old puts on makeup and does her hair.......there is a boy involved somewhere.

I know when my 20 yr old puts on makeup and does her hair.......there is a boy involved somewhere.

Without a doubt! (Sloppy t-shirt jeans, or sweats, no makeup and messy hair are girlfriend things.) And the last you thing you want when around that boy is any interference from anyone, especially parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay