CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone...i've come here from Ivy's case......i've got a lot of catching up to do...but hopefully i'll be able to help with some posts after my reading.
Welcome! :hug: I tried to catch up with Ivy's case and was lucky enough to be reading at the time she was found safe (YAY!)...

Can someone please tell me what side the neighbor"s house that were not home & the chair being moved in on...if I am facing their house..left or right?
TIA

Good question...I have no idea but will guess to the left. Edit to add: Murphy's law it is probably the opposite of what I think though.

Good question...I have no idea but will guess to the left.

I ask b/c remember M told her mother she thought the guy was on their neighbor's roof & she was making more covering for her windows..could he have been up their when the cam caught his pic on his way back to his house and thats way he looks like he is coming left to right

I am like Morgan in that I do not like to take pills and that Do Not is very strong. Even taking my tiny thyroid pill each morning is difficult for me. I gag, feel sick, and I just don't like anything going in my body. Morgan was like this I believe.

I don't care how depressed or suicidal I would be but taking a bunch of pills would be the last way I would kill myself. It is hard enough to swallow a tiny pill, after much trial and able to take 3 pills lets say, no way, I would be done..couldn't do another one...I would be throwing up like mad.

There are people like me out there and a lot of us too.

Same here Lera. I have to put my fingers all the way to the back to get a pill to go down. I think it is because of tongue shape, not joking. A dentist told me mine is a thruster. It sits at the roof of my mouth, I cannot make an o shape with it, it goes the other direction, therefore putting stuff in there and swallowing is a challenge, as it will stick to the tongue and roof of my mouth.

However, pills can be ground up or opened up and mixed with something to get them down.

As far as the compassion issue. I have plenty for them and am in no way putting them down. Like everyone else I am trying to look at everything, from every angle, but know that we are only getting one angle. That makes it difficult to fill in the gaps sometimes. I also like to look at things very logically, not "romanticize" them once I see any loopholes. Just the way I am. In no way do I feel these parents did anything wrong, they were working faster than I on what they thought was going on.

Hey, I am VERY compassionate towards the Ingrams - towards anyone who has suffered a horrible loss for that matter. Towards anyone who has suffered, period, in fact.

We are not here bashing the Ingrams for not doing more, or blaming them for their daughter's death/murder, etc. Everyone in hindsight can find a thousand things they could have, would have, should have done in such a circumstance.

The problem is we have a position taken by a mom that is opposite from the position of the authorities and that has several serious holes, inconsistencies, implausibilities that create questions.

The actions or inactions of the Morgans are being examined in light of that, not to state they were negligent, or stupid or caused Morgan's death to happen. They are being examined to see if perception in grief may differ from perception pre-grief, for example.

Not only do I not believe that the Ingrams were negligent, etc., but I would never dare make such an accusation against parents grieving the death of their darling child.

“I knew in my heart that she had been murdered,” Toni Ingram said last week, describing the morning she discovered her daughter's lifeless body. http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20120907/NEWS/120909901

BBM.

I'm sure you are very compassionate and I'm not questioning that however to me it comes down to if one gives more weight to LE's side in all of this. I know LE are not always 100% and have shown many times their error's. I'm a big supporter of LE but in this case, my intuition is telling me that the top heads had an agenda to closing this case as it was.

Does anyone know if a vandalism report was made regarding the car keying incident?

Not sure if anyone has replied to this yet - apologies if I'm duplicating.

Morgan's Mum stated that it was reported to the Carbondale police and they came and took pictures of the car the next day. This is in the comments section of the following blog entry:

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=951

However, not sure if anyone at the College was aware of the incident.

I'm sure you are very compassionate and I'm not questioning that however to me it comes down to if one gives more weight to LE's side in all of this. I know LE are not always 100% and have shown many times their error's. I'm a big supporter of LE but in this case, my intuition is telling me that the top heads had an agenda to closing this case as it was.

To that end, I've always thought it was interesting there was not much about M online. No facebook memorial page (I think one now that the blog is going but a few weeks ago there was nothing), the only comments on her obit are people who knew her vaguely (and like 3 total at that- unless more have suddenly been added since I first found her blog in August), etc. What I'm trying to say is, it seems like not even her friends are out there campaigning for justice, kwim? Eventually you have to start wondering why the minority is the minority.

They were young, moved on, feel like nothing they can add, don't want to get involved, said their goodbyes, working, moved away...I mean really I can come up with a lot of reason's why. that doesn't sway me one iota.

To that end, I've always thought it was interesting there was not much about M online. No facebook memorial page (I think one now that the blog is going but a few weeks ago there was nothing), the only comments on her obit are people who knew her vaguely (and like 3 total at that- unless more have suddenly been added since I first found her blog in August), etc. What I'm trying to say is, it seems like not even her friends are out there campaigning for justice, kwim? Eventually you have to start wondering why the minority is the minority.

If the friends she spent the most time with are the ones mentioned in the blog, I doubt they can say much. They have been questioned by LE, they are being accused of felony stalking and murder on the internet. (Which could be a Federal offense.) I'm certain if any have attorneys they have been told not to say a word. If not, hopefully their family has told them that, other friends or just their own sense of self preservation.

I'm hoping to get some uninterrupted time to re-listen to the broadcast.

M had a facebook bc mom says in the blog that the last thing she said was she loved life.

Maybe mom deleted it. ???

My daughter told me the other night that if something happened to her she wanted me to delete her facebook. I think a friend of a friend died and a bunch of drama got started on facebook.

Just a FYI in case people didn't know ( I didn't until the other day, but of course I'm no attorney) when you go to the blog...you can click go to the first day of m's stalking and once there....click previous. It will led you back in the blog. Mom had been writing on the blog long before she started the stalking part.

M had a facebook bc mom says in the blog that the last thing she said was she loved life.

Maybe mom deleted it. ???

My daughter told me the other night that if something happened to her she wanted me to delete her facebook. I think a friend of a friend died and a bunch of drama got started on facebook.

No, I meant a memorial page. Or a twitter rehash. Or any sort of signs that her friends were as upset as her family. One of my sister's friends died in a car accident on Friday. It's Monday and he's already got a FB memorial page with 600+ comments and people are tweeting memories with a hash tag. I just think it's odd that her presence is felt so little outside of this blog right now.

Just a FYI in case people didn't know ( I didn't until the other day, but of course I'm no attorney) when you go to the blog...you can click go to the first day of m's stalking and once there....click previous. It will led you back in the blog. Mom had been writing on the blog long before she started the stalking part.
I discovered that a while back, too. :)

Direct link to start of the blog:

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1

I feel very, very sad for the parents. But there really are too many holes and niggling questions-the mom's story, it just doesn't "sit" right. Why doesn't the mom have a lawyer? Why'd her other lawyer quit?
It's so easy to have sympathy for the Ingrams, and I do too. It's harder to ask the questions that NEED to be asked because the Ingrams need closure and that may just be that her daughter was stalked but not murdered. Either way, I hope the stalker gets caught!!!!

I know!!
This is so strange to me. Also, no close friends of the parents, or much family are posting (unless they are all posting anonymously, which would be very strange).

No, I meant a memorial page. Or a twitter rehash. Or any sort of signs that her friends were as upset as her family. One of my sister's friends died in a car accident on Friday. It's Monday and he's already got a FB memorial page with 600+ comments and people are tweeting memories with a hash tag. I just think it's odd that her presence is felt so little outside of this blog right now.

Oh sorry! I get what you're saying now.

I feel very, very sad for the parents. But there really are too many holes and niggling questions-the mom's story, it just doesn't "sit" right. Why doesn't the mom have a lawyer? Why'd her other lawyer quit?
It's so easy to have sympathy for the Ingrams, and I do too. It's harder to ask the questions that NEED to be asked because the Ingrams need closure and that may just be that her daughter was stalked but not murdered. Either way, I hope the stalker gets caught!!!!

Ohhh, when did she have an attorney? I would love to read that link.

Morgan needs a hero/angel. :angel: Someone to come forth with important info. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en