CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the sleuthers who worked on all the meds-you guys rock!
I am not as smart as all you are-so can someone please explain to me in lay mans
terms what she had in her system & how long they think it was after she ingested
she was killed?Thank you so much
Oh and is it correct the mother found her at 530-but an ambulance was not called until 12.13

I think the ambulance was called quickly but sleuthers found only one police call for 12:13 (no one could find one sooner than that IIRC).

according to the blog, a front door spare key was kept on the bartop right up until the day they moved ...

looks like there was only ever one footprint seen ... (from latest post on blog)

according to the blog, a front door spare key was kept on the bartop right up until the day they moved ...

I thought that was interesting too. I know she said M had friends over at times, and any of them could have easily gone into the kitchen alone for a drink or something. One of the first things I thought of when I read that is that someone could have taken the key (that day or at some earlier time), let himself in that night and put the key back before leaving. It's just a thought though, and I'm not sure yet if I believe it's at all likely.

Did anyone outside of the family or Morgan see this stalker?

It is now 100% clear to me that blog posts are being created in specific response to our conversations.

Instead of proceeding with further days of the stalking, we are jumping to the end to address how there was no sign of forced entry and could still have been an intruder and how they were too distraught to ask questions.

Frankly, that does concern me.

In the closing of the interview last night, Mrs. Ingram said that they had all the vids in a dropbox.

But, as I listened more carefully, it almost sounded as if Mrs. Ingram had made it publicly available.

So, I ran a search.

There is a site called "Drop Box", and it's a cloud storage thingy. I signed up, logged in, but haven't been able to access anything that might look like Morgans vid (well, haven't been able to access anything at all, frankly.)

Can someone who is far more savvy about cloud storage go over, sign up, and check things out? If it's true all the vids are there, while we'd be looking at things without context, it might definitely help us.

Best-
Herding Cats

To all the sleuthers who worked on all the meds-you guys rock!
I am not as smart as all you are-so can someone please explain to me in lay mans
terms what she had in her system & how long they think it was after she ingested
she was killed?Thank you so much
Oh and is it correct the mother found her at 530-but an ambulance was not called until 12.13

We don't know how long she had these drugs onboard. Dr. Doberson allegedly told the mom she died within 1/2 hour after ingestion.

The drugs were
amitriptyline (tricyclic antidepressant)
nortriptyline (active metabolite of amitriptyline)
flexeril (muscle relaxant)
flurazepam (benzodiazepine sedative)
+ metabolite of flurazepam

not sure how the police log works...could they have sent an ambulance first and followed up with police?

It is now 100% clear to me that blog posts are being created in specific response to our conversations.

Instead of proceeding with further days of the stalking, we are jumping to the end to address how there was no sign of forced entry and could still have been an intruder.

^^^ ditto ^^^

Thank you!

You know, I honestly don't know how common these cases are, but I think that's moot. Just because something isn't statistically probable, that doesn't doesn't mean it's impossible. And just because something doesn't documented somewhere, that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Many, many cases go undocumented, or improperly solved or unsolved.

If we all went with the odds all the time, regardless of what our intuition told us, my hunch is that there wouldn't be nearly as many people addicticted to this board.

Thanks for posting these links!

In the closing of the interview last night, Mrs. Ingram said that they had all the vids in a dropbox.

But, as I listened more carefully, it almost sounded as if Mrs. Ingram had made it publicly available.

So, I ran a search.

There is a site called "Drop Box", and it's a cloud storage thingy. I signed up, logged in, but haven't been able to access anything that might look like Morgans vid (well, haven't been able to access anything at all, frankly.)

Can someone who is far more savvy about cloud storage go over, sign up, and check things out? If it's true all the vids are there, while we'd be looking at things without context, it might definitely help us.

Best-
Herding Cats
Everything in dropbox is not available to everyone-it has to be made available to you for file sharing. I use it exclusively for work.

Instead of proceeding with further days of the stalking, we are jumping to the end to address how there was no sign of forced entry and could still have been an intruder and how they were too distraught to ask questions.

It really doesn't surprise me...Tricia really talked up this site and how much we could better help if they shared more now.

So, I ran a search.

Best-
Herding Cats

I have a Dropbox account and I use it regularly, but unfortunately, that won't help us here.

The way Dropbox works is that anyone can upload files for storage, but you have to be invited to access the files for review.

Good thinking anyway. That would have been awesome!

But could she be doing this b/c everyone was saying how they had to wait until
Dec for end-and she decieded to speed up the blog-IDK-Just a thought
She mentioned last night that if it would be helpful to WS for her to speed it along she would consider doing that.

ETA: also SyraK inrepsonse to your other question upthread-Dr. Doberson thought she died approx 1/2 hour after the drugs were on board.

Most likely because Tricia told her on the program that the more information she can get to all of us here, the more help we would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en