CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's unfair to criticize Toni for doing what we've been (*yes, we have) whining about not having. As soon as she gives it to us, she's jumped on about how that's concerning.

No, it's not. It's her being responsive and willing to change her way of doing things to give us what we're asking for (and whining about).

Seriously. Yes, this case frustrates me, too. But c'mon. She changes the way she does things so we're happy, and we criticize?

Andthanks, Syra, for the comment about the dropbox. I had no idea what it was, and am glad it's there. I wish she'd send a link to one of us so we could get to working on that for her.

Best-
Herding Cats

I have a Dropbox account and I use it regularly, but unfortunately, that won't help us here.

The way Dropbox works is that anyone can upload files for storage, but you have to be invited to access the files for review.

Good thinking anyway. That would have been awesome!

LOL, K...I'm apparently waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on things. But still, yes it would have been awesome.

Maybe she'll contact Tricia and invite her to share the files? How cool would that be...

Best-
Herding Cats

I think it's unfair to criticize Toni for doing what we've been (*yes, we have) whining about not having. As soon as she gives it to us, she's jumped on about how that's concerning.

No, it's not. It's her being responsive and willing to change her way of doing things to give us what we're asking for (and whining about).

Seriously. Yes, this case frustrates me, too. But c'mon. She changes the way she does things so we're happy, and we criticize?

Andthanks, Syra, for the comment about the dropbox. I had no idea what it was, and am glad it's there. I wish she'd send a link to one of us so we could get to working on that for her.

Best-
Herding Cats

umm- it was not me who posted the info-sorry-I think it was ChunkyMonkey who did

LOL, K...I'm apparently waaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind on things. But still, yes it would have been awesome.

Maybe she'll contact Tricia and invite her to share the files? How cool would that be...

Best-
Herding Cats
IIRC, Toni mentioned they were on dropbox to let Tricia know they could be made available. She said she would be interested in getting help from some of us but would not post them publicly.
I think that was the gist of it.

Hi all, Iv'e been following but I admit I have not read all of the posts nor have I read all the comments on the blog.

I have to say at this point I do question an actual stalking in the first place. I wonder if Morgan was going through some personal issues her parents weren't aware of and this whole thing snowballed out of control? I really didn't come to that possible conclusion until today. I was fully convinced a stalking had occurred prior to today.

I mean no disrespect to the family but I do question if they aren't trying to preserve the integrity of their daughter after her death? I believe they went through all this for months and of course LE was involved but to this point I have found nothing concrete of an actual stalker except for the one pic in the driveway. (even that I have questions about)

I will certainly leave my opinion to change as this is not the first time I have changed my mind in following this case.

No matter what my heart breaks for Morgan's family. I can't imagine a loss so deep and hope I never have to.

Oy. Yes, it was the Great and Honorable Chunky Monkey.

Details? What'r those? LOL.

Best-
Herding Cats

But now I'm second guessing myself because of the 2nd report. !!!

Best-
Herding Cats

I am not criticizing Ms. Ingram for giving us info. And I have not been jumping on her to divulge more information faster.

What concerns me is not that she is speeding up the chronology, it's that whenever there is a frank discussion about inconsistencies or improbabilities on this thread, there is an almost instant blog post that seems to coincidentally address the issues some of us are having with this case.

Why not just say, "I have seen some questions about how x y and z could have happened [or whatever] and would like to take the time to respond right now. Those things bothered us too but we have given it some thought." The way it generally happens makes it seem like it was already going to be part of the chronology. I feel funny about that.

But primarily, I think the problem is that reality can be adapted to fit an altered perception when the facts are given in fits and starts and when logic issues are brought up before the whole story is told.

I can imagine that seems unfair to those of you who are fairly certain about what happened to Morgan. However, I'm just utilizing my lawyer mind here and trying to understand and figure things out. And if we are being fed what we want to hear rather than what reality actually may have been at the time, that's going to be hard to do. I just want clean facts. That's all.

I guess there is no way to assure that though, at this point.

IIRC, Toni mentioned they were on dropbox to let Tricia know they could be made available. She said she would be interested in getting help from some of us but would not post them publicly.
I think that was the gist of it.

Huh. I wonder why. The photos were posted publicly. I wonder why not the videos.

But now I'm second guessing myself because of the 2nd report. !!!

I know! I have wavered back and forth about the whole thing myself.

I see problems in both theorys, suicide and murder. I do believe she was stalked tho. And mom said she has alot of pics of that. I have no reason to doubt that when it can be easily proven if she has them or not. Im just really unsure about how she died.Its a mystery for sure.

I will also say this. I was a professional horse trainer for years (show jumpers). Never once did I keep medications locked up. So I do find it plausible that anyone who had bad intentions could have accessed the horse meds. They were kept either in the barn fridge (if they needed a certain temp) or my trunk meaning barn trunk which most people have. A barn trunk is kept by the horses stalls to keep their horse and their own personal items such as brushes, helmets, saddle pads, treats etc.

I had several containing bits and many other things collected through the years.

The awesome thing about Drop Box (which is free, btw, and you get rewarded with more space by inviting others) is that the info is there, at Drop Box, so if your computer crashes or you don't have access to it, you can use any computer to retrieve your data at the Drop Box site. I have one computer that keeps wanting to quit on me. Every time it starts showing signs of going belly up, I quickly drop important files into Drop Box, just in case. So, if her videos are there, then it will be accessible as long as they aren't removed. They can be copied and pasted anywhere, but as long as it's not cut and pasted, it'll stay on the site. If it's accidentally erased, it's still there, so it's 100% secure.

I am not criticizing Ms. Ingram for giving us info. And I have not been jumping on her to divulge more information faster.

What concerns me is not that she is speeding up the chronology, it's that whenever there is a frank discussion about inconsistencies or improbabilities on this thread, there is an almost instant blog post that seems to coincidentally address the issues some of us are having with this case.

Why not just say, "I have seen some questions about how x y and z could have happened [or whatever] and would like to take the time to respond right now. Those things bothered us too but we have given it some thought." The way it generally happens makes it seem like it was already going to be part of the chronology. I feel funny about that.

But primarily, I think the problem is that reality can be adapted to fit an altered perception when the facts are given in fits and starts and when logic issues are brought up before the whole story is told.

I can imagine that seems unfair to those of you who are fairly certain about what happened to Morgan. However, I'm just utilizing my lawyer mind here and trying to understand and figure things out. And if we are being fed what we want to hear rather than what reality actually may have been at the time, that's going to be hard to do. I just want clean facts. That's all.

I guess there is no way to assure that though, at this point.

I understand what you are saying. If you read the comments, someone suggests at one point that the neighbor may be involved, and then Toni's responses start leaning that way a bit.

I think that right now they are working backwards and making what they want to have happened fit with reality, rather than taking a logical look at reality itself, if that makes sense. Like how my toddler will jam puzzle pieces into the frame regardless of it's the right picture when he's done, he just WANTED them to fit. I think this is also why I had comments deleted from the blog. I'm not sure the answers to my question "fit" nicely. Some pieces of the toddler puzzle might be correct and others are totally jumbled up. But in the end he sees what he wanted, regardless.

However, I've always felt like hindsight was cast over the posts in general. I guess that is understandable. I think reading this thread and comments on the blog is just adding to that as she works through her memories.

I wouldn't ever want to look at a big picture and see my child gone. I can understand that completely.

The awesome thing about Drop Box (which is free, btw, and you get rewarded with more space by inviting others) is that the info is there, at Drop Box, so if your computer crashes or you don't have access to it, you can use any computer to retrieve your data at the Drop Box site. I have one computer that keeps wanting to quit on me. Every time it starts showing signs of going belly up, I quickly drop important files into Drop Box, just in case. So, if her videos are there, then it will be accessible as long as they aren't removed. They can be copied and pasted anywhere, but as long as it's not cut and pasted, it'll stay on the site. If it's accidentally erased, it's still there, so it's 100% secure.

I can't agree more with backing up your files, and often. We had TWO laptops AND an external back up drive both quit working within 5 days. My husband works with computers at a insanely secretive gov't level (he can't talk about it at all outside work) and he couldn't fix them. I lost our wedding pictures :( and everything that I thought was safe on my external drive. Point....BACK IT UP, and somewhere away from your technology! :)

she had 4 or 5 different drugs in her system-are these drugs common on the streets/with teens?

I can't agree more with backing up your files, and often. We had TWO laptops AND an external back up drive both quit working within 5 days. My husband works with computers at a insanely secretive gov't level (he can't talk about it at all outside work) and he couldn't fix them. I lost our wedding pictures :( and everything that I thought was safe on my external drive. Point....BACK IT UP, and somewhere away from your technology! :)

That's horrible! Did anyone else have copies of your wedding pictures, like a family member? It would be terrible to lose those!

Is it possible to determine how many pills of each drug she would have needed to consume to have the amounts she had in her system?

That's horrible! Did anyone else have copies of your wedding pictures, like a family member? It would be terrible to lose those!

Coincidentally, the photography studio burned down the following week.

Some twist of fate doesn't want me to have copies, I guess!

I have what's on Facebook-which is a LOT- but it's very bad quality for printing, photo books, etc. Someone has the CD that I originally put the photos on my computer from, which was the super HD, print giant canvas, etc quality of files, but despite lots of begging someone to get it to me I haven't seen it :(

See how easy it is to lose all the files you thought were safe? Back stuff up. And dont' trust external hard drives as the last bastion of safety.

Coincidentally, the photography studio burned down the following week.

Some twist of fate doesn't want me to have copies, I guess!

I have what's on Facebook-which is a LOT- but it's very bad quality for printing, photo books, etc. Someone has the CD that I originally put the photos on my computer from, which was the super HD, print giant canvas, etc quality of files, but despite lots of begging someone to get it to me I haven't seen it :(

See how easy it is to lose all the files you thought were safe? Back stuff up. And dont' trust external hard drives as the last bastion of safety.

Sounds to me like a good excuse to have a do-over, like in Hawaii or Jamaica, maybe even Bora Bora! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay