DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she does. I am praying for her family

For those wondering about dad, here is a post he made on the blog
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=102

Also, for those wondering about m's friend, click Cazzies link uplink to the start of the blog.

Wonder if the ring in that photo is one of the pieces of missing gold jewelry? If so, parents should add that to a pile they need to start.

Hi all...first time Websleuth visitor...and poster.

I haven't know many close that have taken their own life...but I'm wondering, what would be the reason for someone, who is taking their life, to cover up how they did it? Wondering also, if something/s could have been flushed down the toilet? Are they city sewer system or septic? I know it would be hard to get a search on a septic, but needles don't decompose the last time I checked.

In regards to the parents turning off the lights after the police left, the night the wild cam got the pic...I am under the impression they turned off the inside lights; not the patio. Maybe I need to go back and read...it seems they would leave the patio lights on, hence mom seeing the hooded guy peek in the window.

:fireworks2:WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm putting this out there because Gitana made a point that stalkers don't poison. There is apparently a whole form of stalking in which poisoning is one of the techniques.

http://harassmentterror.wordpress.com/

Thank you. But that is a random blog and even in the blog itself it states that evidence to support such claims is not mounting.

Show me credible stats and I will certainly reevaluate my position.

ETA:
I did a bit of research. I have found nothing to connect poisoning and gang stalking except random blogs and posts and video by people who appear to believe in world-wide conspiracy theories, are obsessed with political intrigue, think the police engage in drugging people on the street, or whatever.

A lot of it seems like lunacy or nonsense to me. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMleWId-w4w&feature=relmfu"]Gang Stalking Psy-Op: Police Caught in the Act of Drugging Protestors 2/4 - YouTube[/ame]

It may not have been a coverup of a suicide. I can't remember if we know (or were told anyway) what was found near the body, but we do know some meds were in the house. IMO just because they hadn't been filled in years doesn't mean what's left wasn't taken, ya know? It also doesn't mean there weren't signs, maybe they were just unaccepted, being a parent I can certainly imagine that. The absence of a note is the only thing that, IMO, doesn't jib with the picture of Morgan that we're getting from her mother.

BBM: According to the blog, there was no residue from the pills found in her stomach contents, correct? So it would have been in liquid form and from what I've read, the meds they did have were not in liquid form. Maybe I missed something?

I'm going to the Joyce Meyer Womens Convention this week. Three days away and I will be having withdrawals. Will take ipad and hopefully get time to check and see what is going on.

Polly, I hope you are still on. If you have information mom had an attorney and he quit, I think we would all love to read that. Please provide links. Thanks.

I heard that information on the radio interview, about halfway in.

Thank you. But that is a random blog and even in the blog itself it states that evidence to support such claims is not mounting.

Show me credible stats and I will certainly reevaluate my position.

Here are two stalking with poisoning cases in the news and there are more out there. These are better links:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/titusville-firefighter-granted-bond-poisoning-case/nHdWT/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/25/AR2007012502091.html

Obviously there are no statistics out there on organized group stalking or gaslighting because these are crimes that are often not prosecuted and victims suffer in silence.

Just because you find lunacy and nonsense on the web doesn't mean the whole concept is lunacy and nonsense.

Anyone read the new blog? Its really eerie how far Ms room is from Moms. I think the idea of someone having a key might make sense.

BBM: According to the blog, there was no residue from the pills found in her stomach contents, correct? So it would have been in liquid form and from what I've read, the meds they did have were not in liquid form. Maybe I missed something?

I think we have one report saying there weren't fragments and now some saying that there are. Or we have the family telling us how the autopsy went but have only seen the 3rd (I think?) opinion from someone who didn't examine the body originally. Seeing the other stuff would probably help.

I think LE overlooked this case, unfortunately. Sort of how we hear about runaways but really are the all runaways, well we know how that goes.

I don't put a lot of faith in the official side of the story for a couple of reasons; one is the change in the cause of death, and the other is LE's statement about the case that has been posted here a couple times.

Changing the official COD this summer doesn't give much credence to the coroner there, in my opinion. If it was as has been stated and done because she wouldn't let things drop, that's outright unethical. If it was as she mentioned in the broadcast and it was changed once she brought in someone for a second opinion, it sounds like they knew they were wrong originally and wanted to avoid being accused of incompetence. If it was as some have suggested here and they just didn't have all of the results until months later, they should never have stated a definite COD without all information. If anything, it should have been stated to be "undetermined" until the rest of the results were in. MOO

The statement by LE bothers me because she doesn't say there's no evidence of stalking, she says there isn't enough evidence of any one person doing it to make an arrest. She also stated that they had several suspects, not that they had none. Under those circumstances, I think it's wrong for them to accuse TI of imagining things when they apparently never investigated the death enough to determine if it could have been a murder. I think they've closed the stalking case, not because they don't believe there was a stalker, but because there is no longer a "stalkee". I don't like the idea that the death of a victim might be considered to be the end of a case because it could just encourage stalkers to make sure to get rid of the victim if there's a good chance they're going to get caught soon. I also believe the person should pay for their crime even if the intended victim has died. The last reason is that after having gotten away with it once, I think there's a good possibility that he/she/they will decide to try it again with a new victim.

I reposted with two cases recently in the news and there are more out there.

http://www.theledger.com/article/201...NEWS/120319513

http://kupferberglaw.com/wp-content/...al-Stalker.pdf

These are actual prosecuted cases, not conspiracy theories. Obviously there are no statistics out there on organized group stalking or gaslighting because these are crimes that are often not prosecuted and victims suffer in silence.

Just because you find lunacy and nonsense on the web doesn't mean the whole concept is lunacy and nonsense.

BBM.

That is true.

Neither of your links work.

Ok,back to the jewellery,why is it that mom wouldnt give LE a description of it but wanted to see it instead?.Now im sure thats how it read to me.

Here are two stalking with poisoning cases in the news and there are more out there. These are better links:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/titusville-firefighter-granted-bond-poisoning-case/nHdWT/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/25/AR2007012502091.html

Obviously there are no statistics out there on organized group stalking or gaslighting because these are crimes that are often not prosecuted and victims suffer in silence.

neither of those links works (for me anyway & I tried three times) ... article not found/404 error

I don't put a lot of faith in the official side of the story for a couple of reasons; one is the change in the cause of death, and the other is LE's statement about the case that has been posted here a couple times.

Changing the official COD this summer doesn't give much credence to the coroner there, in my opinion. If it was as has been stated and done because she wouldn't let things drop, that's outright unethical. If it was as she mentioned in the broadcast and it was changed once she brought in someone for a second opinion, it sounds like they knew they were wrong originally and wanted to avoid being accused of incompetence. If it was as some have suggested here and they just didn't have all of the results until months later, they should never have stated a definite COD without all information. If anything, it should have been stated to be "undetermined" until the rest of the results were in. MOO

The statement by LE bothers me because she doesn't say there's no evidence of stalking, she says there isn't enough evidence of any one person doing it to make an arrest. She also stated that they had several suspects, not that they had none. Under those circumstances, I think it's wrong for them to accuse TI of imagining things when they apparently never investigated the death enough to determine if it could have been a murder. I think they've closed the stalking case, not because they don't believe there was a stalker, but because there is no longer a "stalkee". I don't like the idea that the death of a victim might be considered to be the end of a case because it could just encourage stalkers to make sure to get rid of the victim if there's a good chance they're going to get caught soon. I also believe the person should pay for their crime even if the intended victim has died. The last reason is that after having gotten away with it once, I think there's a good possibility that he/she/they will decide to try it again with a new victim.

You make some good points. But LE did say there was no evidence of a stalker:
According to the family, the stalking started in August 2011. The sheriff’s office says they visited the Ingrams’ neighborhood nearly 50 times in a four month span, and never found any signs of a stalker.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/09/07/parents-say-daughter-was-murdered-want-investigation-reopened/

I think we have one report saying there weren't fragments and now some saying that there are. Or we have the family telling us how the autopsy went but have only seen the 3rd (I think?) opinion from someone who didn't examine the body originally. Seeing the other stuff would probably help.
I have not seen any reports saying there were fragments. The 2nd report did find evidence of additional drugs in her gastric contents.( had already found some drugs in her peripheral blood samples) But nothing about fragments. IIRC, Dr. Doberson believes it was liquid- but not injected.
hth

To all the sleuthers who worked on all the meds-you guys rock!
I am not as smart as all you are-so can someone please explain to me in lay mans
terms what she had in her system & how long they think it was after she ingested
she was killed?Thank you so much
Oh and is it correct the mother found her at 530-but an ambulance was not called until 12.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en