CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the cameras caught only Steve..........it could have been animals .....bird.....not picked up by camera.

Doesn't mean that stalking wasn't happening. Evidently they truly believed it or Steve wouldn't be shown on camera hauling butt after.........him

Also.....

Did cameras cover tree to get on roof? Could this guy have actually been on the roof with Steve running around in a circle and never thinking to look up?

I've pretty much given up on tryng to convince anybody of anything since it seems that most of us have already made up our minds, at least to a point. It won't stop me from throwing out some things I think of for the undecideds to consider. I was thinking tonight how much the whole stalker thing put a damper on M's social life. Being as young as she was, and with all the stress the whole thing was probably causing, it seems like she might need someone to talk to about it at times when her parents weren't around/awake.

If that were the case, she may have asked somebody to come over later to talk after her parents went to bed. Since many of us have said we thought that one of her friends might be at least partially involved, I wonder what the chances are that she'd actually invite the stalker over because she assumed it was someone else doing it. I had also wondered in the beginning if she ever looked out the window when she first started hearing the tapping. If she did and there was nobody there, it would make more sense to be worried about it than just hearing it and never knowing if it might have just been a friend wanting to talk for a minute.

I believe there was someone prowling around their house and it would make you jumpy. You probably hear every noise. Last night my daughter had someone in her yard. She has woods behind her house. The kids saw him but she didnt.she called cops but they couldnt find him. She was awake most of the night so she went back to bed after the kids left and fell asleep. The dog woke her up and she looked out her window and its 11:00 and the guy was standing in her yard and walked back into the woods past neighbors house. She has a description of him. She said by the time she got her clothes on he was gone. She was going to confront him.She let the cops know. She has one that is her friend living across the street. Scares me. Is it a predator watching the kids or watching her? I told her she should of taken his pic. If she sees him again shes gonna try. She said she has never seen him before. I told her to let her neighbors on both sides of her know too. Told her its freakiy because Im following this case.
I can imagine how Morgans parents felt because this is making me nervous.
I hope he comes back tonight because her friend is hiding in her house with a gun.

Omg !! Omg!!..is this not freakin crazy?..of all times for something like this to happen..jeez.. I hope whoever the loser is thats doing this shows up tonight..with her friend and his gun to let him understand really quick where this will all end for him should he choose to carry on with his bs slinking around your daughters home..oh it boils my blood..people living their innocent lives and someone choosing to bring about terror and fear to others just so they can get their jollies..oh i pray this ends quickly for your daughter and grandchildren..please let us know what happens..

Omg !! Omg!!..is this not freakin crazy?..of all times for something like this to happen..jeez.. I hope whoever the loser is thats doing this shows up tonight..with her friend and his gun to let him understand really quick where this will all end for him should he choose to carry on with his bs slinking around your daughters home..oh it boils my blood..people living their innocent lives and someone choosing to bring about terror and fear to others just so they can get their jollies..oh i pray this ends quickly for your daughter and grandchildren..please let us know what happens..

I know, I've been sitting here waiting for an update. I know how effective a gun is in convincing someone to go elsewhere, and the chick-chick of a shotgun crosses all language barriers. Hope we hear what happens.

Morgan and her parents said they basically did know who the stalker was. In the blog, you can read that. So rule out idea that stalker was inadvertently invited in.
Sad that none of her friends will speak up for her. I can only surmise they may feel guilty b/c they may've given Morgan some pills to help her with her anxiety and to help her sleep. Remember, she slept through a large amount of hulalboo when sheriffs were called, etc., which is also on the blog.
Inconsistencies with if Morgan was healthy or worn down, stressed or healthy and getting rid of stress through dancing, etc. All of these inconsistencies are in the TI blog.

I've pretty much given up on tryng to convince anybody of anything since it seems that most of us have already made up our minds, at least to a point. It won't stop me from throwing out some things I think of for the undecideds to consider. I was thinking tonight how much the whole stalker thing put a damper on M's social life. Being as young as she was, and with all the stress the whole thing was probably causing, it seems like she might need someone to talk to about it at times when her parents weren't around/awake.

If that were the case, she may have asked somebody to come over later to talk after her parents went to bed. Since many of us have said we thought that one of her friends might be at least partially involved, I wonder what the chances are that she'd actually invite the stalker over because she assumed it was someone else doing it. I had also wondered in the beginning if she ever looked out the window when she first started hearing the tapping. If she did and there was nobody there, it would make more sense to be worried about it than just hearing it and never knowing if it might have just been a friend wanting to talk for a minute.

See my post above.

Morgan and her parents said they basically did know who the stalker was. In the blog, you can read that. So rule out idea that stalker was inadvertently invited in.
Sad that none of her friends will speak up for her. I can only surmise they may feel guilty b/c they may've given Morgan some pills to help her with her anxiety and to help her sleep. Remember, she slept through a large amount of hulalboo when sheriffs were called, etc., which is also on the blog.
Inconsistencies with if Morgan was healthy or worn down, stressed or healthy and getting rid of stress through dancing, etc. All of these inconsistencies are in the TI blog.

I've read the blog a few times now, listened to the radio show live and to the transcript again later. As I said, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything; however, if there is proof positive that the person they suspect did it and was working alone, I seem to have missed it. Do you have a link for it?

I've read the blog a few times now, listened to the radio show live and to the transcript again later. As I said, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything; however, if there is proof positive that the person they suspect did it and was working alone, I seem to have missed it. Do you have a link for it?

I agree and I would also like to add that it is not kind to imply professionals involved with the case are (at best) inept; and that laypeople are involved when there's no sound proof.

I know, I've been sitting here waiting for an update. I know how effective a gun is in convincing someone to go elsewhere, and the chick-chick of a shotgun crosses all language barriers. Hope we hear what happens.

Ha! And so does a sudden flash of an aiming device (red laser beam) on someone's forehead! :floorlaugh:

I have a question; was the stalking ever verified by LE and acknowledged as a crime that had been committed?

[bbm]

I think it's really dangerous to assume her friends did something like that just because they're not 'speaking out' on TI's blog.

Following that logic, we haven't heard from Morgan's brother or sister either ...

I was involved in a case a couple years ago where lots of people were giving media interviews and writing letters to the editor and blogging online ... everyone except me and the rest of my family ...

I have a question; was the stalking ever verified by LE and acknowledged as a crime that had been committed?

They've said they had many suspects but not enough evidence to arrest anyone. To me that sounds like they acknowledged it. MOO

[bbm]

I think it's really dangerous to assume her friends did something like that just because they're not 'speaking out' on TI's blog.

Following that logic, we haven't heard from Morgan's brother or sister either ...

I was involved in a case a couple years ago where lots of people were giving media interviews and writing letters to the editor and blogging online ... everyone except me and the rest of my family ...

Not to mention the fact that several of M's friends are friends of her parents on FB. Since most of them (including the parents) have most of their settings private, how can anyone here say that none of them have said anything?

By independent sources? No - not that I have seen.

There is a statement in the blog to the effect of 'they didn't have enough evidence to charge anyone' - but parsing that out, it can either mean

a) there is a person, but not enough evidence against that person

OR

b) just plain there's not enough evidence of there even being a crime committed

There is a statement in the blog to the effect of 'they didn't have enough evidence to charge anyone' - but parsing that out, it can either mean

OR

Thanks wasn't sure, this thread is listed under "Crimes in the News" so I wondered.

OR

Glassmire also couldn't be reached for comment, but his partner, Detective Megan Alstatt, said on Friday that the stalker case is not necessarily closed.

“I believe it's inactive, but technically we could reopen it,” she said, although she said the department has no plans to do so without new evidence of some sort.

Several different people were viewed as suspects, she said.

“At this time we don't have enough evidence to go through with arrests for any of those people,” she added.

http://www.postindependent.com/article/20120901/VALLEYNEWS/120839978/1083&ParentProfile=1074

Me either. It is a mystery. I truly hope if she was murdered I's get a good tip, someone tells or something so they can get answers.

My point was that the cameras caught Steve running around looking for a stalker, but not the stalker. If the cameras caught Steve, then if there was someone out there, they should have caught that person, too. So perhaps at this point the I's were too jumpy to be objective about the activity they felt was happening at their home.

As for her reaction, yes, Mom originally said they didn't suspect foul play (despite the stalking!) until someone suggested it weeks later.

Also, on the radio show she said the night they caught the picture of the "stalker", M had witnessed the alarms going off and the lights, etc., but in her account of that night on her blog she specifically said M slept thru the entire thing.

Has there been any suspicions that the stalker could have somehow drugged Morgan that night since she slept through it all? I can't remember if she was sleeping in the closet yet. Are Morgan's parent thinking of ongoing drugging, and if so, with the goal of violating her or murder? I can't think of many reasons for someone to repeatedly get into a woman's home.

So I've been thinking (scary I know)

Let's say someone slipped her a cocktail. It could have even been in more than one dose but close enough together to get an additive effect and subsequent toxicity.

The elavil was at a super high level.

What is the major side effect seen with elavil besides sleep.............dry mouth.

I'm wondering if Morgan ever complained of dry mouth.......was extra thirsty, had a funny taste etc.

To me.........if you are going to commit suicide why take a cocktail of drugs. Usually people just go with something major that will knock out respirations etc....

I'm still not leaning to suicide at all. There is just too much that is hinky about those particular drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie