CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more facts, I really want to see the videos.. I still can't say for sure there was a stalker..and I am not saying there wasn't..I am JMO thinking what if just if it was a secret boyfriend.. I know I have hide boyfriends from my parents that they would have not approved of when I was in my 20's...

If it were a secret boyfriend, why would she have mentioned the noises to her parents. If she was trying to sneak a boy in, she didn't do herself any favors because they installed cameras, etc., etc. if it were a boyfriend, why sleep in her parents closet? I'm not trying to be snarky, I am just trying to understand how this could be feasible.

If it was ruled a suicide, then it's very possible they don't want to put in the man power or resources to investigate the stalking allegations, since she's not around to stalk anymore. Mom could take the position that the whole family was being stalked, then they might agree to continue. But, since nothing has happened since M's death, they may not want to bother.

If her manner of death was ruled inconclusive or homicide, then they'd have reason to open the case, but since it's not written up that way, they're hands are probably tied.

BBM. If this is true, then it's a shame. Particularly since the stalking could be a contributing factor IF it was a suicide.

IMHO, they do not have any evidence and LE has done all they can to assuage the worries of this family without re-opening a case that has already been investigated and found not to be criminal.

If I saw something, ANYTHING, other than the mother's obviously skewed take on this case, I'd be more inclined to think there was something there.

But golly! Morgan was a 20 year old woman being treated like a preschooler. I think it is way more likely that the family dynamic played a bigger part in Morgan's death than some obsessed stalker or jealous teen rival.

You have to first look at what is right in front of you before you begin digging deeper. Otherwise you may miss what is most important.

Do we really know now Morgan was treated before the stalking started? Is there any indication that the curfew, having to call in, etc were normal life before the stalking started? In fact, mom mentions several times how well Morgan is handling having to be more restricted, coming home earlier, etc. despite the fact that she is 20 etc. etc.

If it were a secret boyfriend, why would she have mentioned the noises to her parents. If she was trying to sneak a boy in, she didn't do herself any favors because they installed cameras, etc., etc. if it were a boyfriend, why sleep in her parents closet? I'm not trying to be snarky, I am just trying to understand how this could be feasible.

Telling her parents about the noise, could have been her way of covering, so in case they heard she would not be in trouble. If I remember correctly, Morgan did not want to push it with the police..Why?

I'm wondering if we could get 2 threads going? One to discuss IF there was a stalking at all and one that is based on the believe that there IS ?

I'm wondering if we could get 2 threads going? One to discuss IF there was a stalking at all and one that is based on the believe that there IS ?

That is not possible. All threads at websleuths have different ideas and opinions and this one is no different.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8378719#post8378719"]**NO DISCUSSION** Morgan Ingram-The Questions **LIST ONLY** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am confused about the discussion of AMI that was in MI's system as reported by the ME and then discussed here on WS's.

The amount reported by the ME was 7900ng. Initially, I believe there was some confusion that it was 7900mg.

The amount of 7900mg caused a lot of speculation on how such a huge amount would have been in her system when in fact it was 7900ng.

Then there was talk about how this amount was one of the highest ever noted.

My question is, was it stated by the mother that this was an exceptionally high amount or was that speculation that we here at WS's had?

I hope my question makes sense. Without going back and reading everything, I'm hoping someone can refresh my memory. Thanks!

Does anybody know the time of death?

I have a very hard time believing that Morgan came home early, went to bed and someone was in her room.

if that's the case then who let this person in and why were the parents not aware?

and not everyone who commits suicide leaves a note, my friend's brother did not. His family last saw him at Thanksgiving and everything appeared fine and a month later they found out that he drove to his church parking lot and shot himself in the head.

nobody knows why he committed suicide. Just putting this out there.

and not everyone who commits suicide leaves a note, my friend's brother did not. His family last saw him at Thanksgiving and everything appeared fine and a month later they found out that he drove to his church parking lot and shot himself in the head.

I've always heard that the majority of people (more than 50%) don't leave notes.

This link confirms:

http://contactcrisisline.org/resources/suicide/

why is she talking down the blog in December?

man, this would be such a good story for dateline or 48 hours to do.

I agree. I know of several people, all had mental health or life issues they had been dealing with, who attempted or committed suicide. There were no notes left, nothing said to anyone, no giving away of material possessions. They all were dealing with their torment privately.

Telling her parents about the noise, could have been her way of covering, so in case they heard she would not be in trouble. If I remember correctly, Morgan did not want to push it with the police..Why?

BBM

But covering for what? I will have to go back to look, but I believe that it's been mentioned before about Morgan spending the night at friends'. Mom knew Morgan was on birth control. I don't know that having her boyfriend over was something she had to cover up and hide from her parents.

MOO

why is she talking down the blog in December?

man, this would be such a good story for dateline or 48 hours to do.

Maybe in preparation for the book release? I don't know... I wouldn't even call this my "opinion" per se... it's just a possible answer that came to mind.

Does anybody know the time of death?

I have a very hard time believing that Morgan came home early, went to bed and someone was in her room.

if that's the case then who let this person in and why were the parents not aware?

a couple questions that go off your's:

q: were either of her parents in her room in the time between her going to bed and her body being found?
ex: did they enter but assume she was sleeping and tippytoe through lest they wake her?
q: if so, how many times and for what amount of time each time?
q: were the dogs in the room at all during that time period?

these questions are important, in my view.

I have a question that I haven't seen addressed on the blog. Why did her mom go into Morgan's room at 5:30 a.m.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip