CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dalmane.jpg

Dalmane is used for:
Treating sleep disorders. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Dalmane is a benzodiazepine. It works by depressing the central nervous system (brain), causing drowsiness to aid in fallingasleep

Read more at http://www.drugs.com/cdi/dalmane.html#go7IxdUrH9Du1LOv.99

Trying to get a timeline straight in my mind.

Do we know when the tox results became available to Kurtzman?

he changed MOD and COD 8 full months after death. I would guess he had the tox results well in advance of that.

What else would prompt Dr. K to change his findings so dramatically 8 months later?

TI said it was because Dr. D was getting involved in the case. It wasn't until June 2012 that they analyzed the gastric contents from what I understood, and he changed it based on that. I don't know if that's really his reason for it, but it makes sense since Dr. D is one of only 450 forensic pathologists in the country, so his word could carry a lot of weight. MOO

http://www.co.arapahoe.co.us/Departments/CO/Staff/staffcoroner.asp

It could be relevant if she was pulled out of public school because of issues with other kids. I have a couple of theories, but posting my thoughts would likely be a violation of WS rules, so I'm keeping them to myself.

BBM.

Heck yes, it could. I wonder if she was bullied? If Morgan really was murdered, SOMEONE had it out for her, and there is no proof <modsnip>. Did it all start at school?

It could also mean that the (possible) cognitive disorders associated with the CO poisoning made it hard for her to concentrate. Or maybe Morgan was so advanced, home schooling allowed for better and broader challenges. Who knows?

Regardless, I think it is a valid point for discussion, without breaking the WS rules and I am glad you brought it up.

Of course the levels are concerning, but since both the ami and the flex are more available, they may be harder to track down. Something as unusual as Dalmane might be easier to trace, especially in a town that small. If it's being sold on the streets, the police might have knowledge of that. It would also be easy to check if anyone associated with the family or the group has had it RX'd. If I were an investigator, that's the route I'd be looking into right now, lacking anything else to go on.

I wonder how often it's seen in a "date rape" cocktail.

And we have to consider the possibility that she took one for sleep........and it's not necessarily related to the drug that killed her.

Perhaps her boyfriend, ex/whatever gave it to her because he knew she wasn't sleeping well.

I also wonder how well her body was checked for an injection site.

I've done several, but for a while there were none; I think that was when the Ambien and Lunesta came out, then there were the sleep walking/cooking/eating/driving/killing that started happening, and I started seeing Dalmane again. Still not very much, but it sure has me curious where it came from.

This. For the last few pages, I've been chomping at the bit lol. I just turned 50, which is getting there, but not quite elderly. A few years ago, my doc tried giving me Ambien. I was like, "No way!" He was puzzled and asked me why not. I told him that if Jack Nicholson says not to do a drug, there's no way I'm going to do it.
He laughed, and gave me Dalmane from then on. I never got buzzed off of Dalmane, and in fact, it didn't work if you were running around doing other things. It was the kind of med you laid down after taking it, or it wouldn't work. I woke refreshed in the morning, no hangover for me. It was very cheap, too. I can't remember just how cheap, but certainly a lot less than the others that made people do insane things on.

Exactly what does it matter about if she was home school or went to a regular public high school. what on earth would this information tell you that would add to this case?

Rich, Old, educated, stupid, whatever all have been killed, all have been stalked, all have died of suicide so on and so on. *rolls eyes*

I think it goes to background and M's formative influences, it also goes to the whole haziness and ambiguity of some of the info we have been given. A college level reader (writer?) at 7, a prolific writer according to mom, artistic but the blog has been surprisingly non-specific as to her grade average, her scholarship achievements. Honestly, that article also gives me the impression that M was a member of that graduating class which doesn't gel with the associate's degree. I have to say I also find M comes across very much younger than 20. That could be partly down to cultural differences since I find a lot of American young people, in some ways, much more 'sheltered' than their Euro counterparts but, even allowing for that, if I didn't know she was 20 I'd say mom was talking of a 15-16 year a lot of the time.

BBM.

Heck yes, it could. I wonder if she was bullied? If Morgan really was murdered, SOMEONE had it out for her, and there is no proof that it was K and B. Did it all start at school?

It could also mean that the (possible) cognitive disorders associated with the CO poisoning made it hard for her to concentrate. Or maybe Morgan was so advanced, home schooling allowed for better and broader challenges. Who knows?

Regardless, I think it is a valid point for discussion, without breaking the WS rules and I am glad you brought it up.

I seriously doubt the B word carved on her car was random.

I think that there was some jealousy going on for whatever reason........

Just info from the web about the street use of Dalmane

Dalamane snortable bezno review A+
Flurazepam marketed under the brand name Dalmane. Flurazepam is a long acting benzodiazepine. It produces a metabolite with a very long half-life (40-250 hours), which may stay in the bloodstream for up to four days.

Newest Review after a month long T break: Taking today:hours ago.

Sorry to revive this zombie thread, but man, damn do these things need an update.
They never seem to not impress me. I suggest if anyone's offered them, to get them quickly and in bulk. I smoked a fat bowl, two joints, two spliffs, and a nice 1 gram blunt split up between me and my roomate, to celebrate each others lives being awesome. We can always find up an excuse to smoke By this point I'm already pretty faded, just spacing out, playing guitar. Then 15 minutes later, we decide to take some Dalmane(which is a strong long lasting benzo)

I took 2 pills for my first dose. Started to feel that lovely warm xanax feeling come over my body. My friend and I could not play guitar or even talk for anything. Slurred speech, incomplete sentences. We get up wabble around like we'd been drinking.'Oh yeah, this stuff was kicking in hard fight now'.
We go into our smoke room and I offered him 2 more if we could smoke his blunt clip. We both drop another 2 pills, so were both on a total of 4 now. Which btw would be about taking 3mgs of xanax, but this stuff hits you longer than xanax, you dont come down as soon , with Dalmane you ride about a good 6-9 hour benzo coma.

Overall for a downer:

Chart
1-5 (5 high) | x unwanted sideffects

Satisfaction. 3
Relaxation. 5
Muscle Relaxation: 4
Calmness: 5
Clumbsy. x
Forgetfull. x

Its just an awesome benzo. I hope you guys find out about it and are able to cop some

I hope I did not break any rules posting this if I did I will delete. Just wanted to let u guys know kids are getting this drug. I am glad I found it, I have many friends with teens and we try to keep up with the street drugs.

I think it's brilliant.

You spend time and become emotionally invested in the story over time.

You live it like you are there day by day..........it provides more exposure.....and one is less likely to forget about this story and move on to another one.

Unless you want some actual resolution to whatever you think is amiss in this case.

However, if you are garnering interest in, say, a new book or a series of TV appearances, then it is indeed a brilliant strategy.

As for grabbing the attention of the the public in order to bring focus onto M's death, my guess is that by the end of Oct., readership will have dropped exponentially.

We live in an 'immediate gratification' world. If TI really wants help reopening M's case, she will just present all the 'evidence' she has soon or she will lose her already waning audience.

JMHO

I seriously doubt the B word carved on her car was random.

I think that there was some jealousy going on for whatever reason........

I can't find a MSM link to back up the vandalizing of the car. Is this just another accusation on the blog? Or is there some kind of record to back that up?

TIA

Respectfully, this isn't about whether home schooling is good or bad; it is about sleuthing a case loaded with inconsistencies. Many here did not know that M got her GED, and was attending a community college for a while. She had taken dance lessons from an instructor before she passed away.

True. When I google Aspen High School along with Morgan's name, several quotes come up that indicate Morgan attended Aspen High.
To me the comments read as if Morgan physically attended high school at Aspen HS.

Then there's the one article about the GED recipients of which Morgan was a speaker along with two other people. Very confusing.

I can't find a MSM link to back up the vandalizing of the car. Is this just another accusation on the blog? Or is there some kind of record to back that up?

TIA

Also, mom says it was her car, not M's. M's wasn't working so she borrowed mom's, so if it happened, the intended victim is in question.

ITA. I think some may be misinterpreting the information on the CMC website. It doesn't ever state that Morgan was one of the GED graduates; it states that she was a speaker at the event. Based on her age and the information provided on her website, I suspect she graduated (from Aspen High School) in 2009, which would have given her enough time to earn her associates degree in the standard 2 years it requires.

Thanks button wasn't enough!

I really appreciate your post clearing this mess up! :)

Yes, Mom states that M was home schooled but it is commonly reported here and there that she graduated from Aspen High. Not so.

She received her High School GED along with a handful of others and wore a cap and gown at a ceremony that was held at a local community college. She was one of a few speakers.

I'm bad at linking articles but see below

Coloradomountaincollege.com
By Gina Waller

Student success is always a good reason to celebrate. On the evening of June 16th, the Roaring Fork Campus Learning Labs honored 41 successful GED and high school diploma student with a graduation ceremony and party. It was an exciting event attended by a large and supportive audience of families and friends.

Three student speakers, Ana Mendenhall, Matt Burmaster, and Morgan Ingram, shared inspiring stories of their paths to GED success as well as their future plans at CMC. Lab students presented special guest and speaker, Alexandra Yajko, then leader of the CMC Foundation, with a hand-crafted collage

http://enews.coloradomtn.edu/2010/10/11/geds-and-high-school-diplomas/

here's the link. :)

GEDs and High School Diplomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads