CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they don't let you carry as heavy of a load in the summersession classes in every school. My university would only let you take 2 summer classes (6 credits) because they are accelerated (shorter length of time).
My university average full load was 15 credits per semester.

We have heard that M wasn't in school after Spring semester finished (May 2011) because she went out to California (sister) and also to Hawaii.

I went to school full-time during the summer when I got my AA, my BS and my MS, all at different schools. I guess it depends on the school.

Please read TI's last comment today on this post.
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1283

Mom says the reason she's not releasing all the info at once is because she wants to get a federal or state agency to jump on board, and that hasn't happened yet.

If the purpose is to get a federal agency involved in the investigation, then it makes even less sense to hold back. They're not going to jump in with suppositions and accusations. They're going to want facts. The suits aren't going to get involved unless there's something to go one, so she'd be better off either gathering all the facts and present them to the feds, or release them all so others can piece it together and perhaps call for federal involvement.

With all the evidence available in the WM3 case, it still took years and years to get anywhere. The sooner the facts are released, the better.

I have 2 kids that justr finished summer session - one with an 18 unit load.

My university max was 6 credits for summersession and their residency requirements (for a bachelor's degree) was 30 classes which equals 90 credits had to have been done at their university itself and not transferred in. For graduating with your Bachelor's with honors distinction (ex. summa *advertiser censored* laude) 45 classes must have been taken in residency which equals 135 credits provided one met the specified GPA scores.

JBean, if they had an 18 credit load...they took 6 classes in the summer?

http://enews.coloradomtn.edu/2010/10/11/geds-and-high-school-diplomas/#more-2738

Once again addressing the GED topic ~ within the article the writer states that the three speakers addressed their road to earning their GED.

Also, a comment at the bottom indicates the article was turned in after the ceremony in June (2010) but wasn't published until October.

So unless the writer wrote a misleading sentence, to me it sounds as if Morgan took and passed the GED exam and was chosen to speak at the celebration for all who earned their GED around the same time.

Common sense says she did not commit suicide. Again, she saw a doctor shortly before she died, the doctor offered her sleeping pills, M refused them. If M was depressed or used drugs recreational that would have been a real easy way to gain them. For she wouldn't have been suspect of suicide nor using drugs, and had a legitimate reason to have them, but M didn't (PERIOD)

No way she then schemed up to steal or ask friends for drugs to help her sleep or whatever. Common sense! Not only that but then post go out of way out in left field to think that a GED is somehow related. What? To me that is stretching way to far. Really? When the mother already stated that her car was keyed but yet that is not to be believed? We are not calling her a liar are we? Common sense!

The coroner didn't changed it to suicide until he learned that the family called in another pathologist. It is clear as heck as to why this coroner did it. Is it written in stone" no, but this isn't CSI where evidence is handed to you on a silver platter. Common Sense

Stalker means what? To hide, to sneak, therefore how much evidence do you think a stalker leaves behind? Yet he did, but the police department did not fingerprint or shoe print the Evidence but yet somehow that is the Family's fault. Really? Should have could have would have. Common sense.

Do you have tunnel vision because believing it might tip the scale to the opposite side of your initial thinking. Common Sense.

She was stalked and her death is without a doubt not suicide as the coroner has written. Common sense.

Any passionate mother who is looking for answers, going off her notes then occasional off her memory after 11 months will have inconsistencies. I bet none of us could tell the same story with the exact same words 3 or 4 days apart non less then a 11 months. I guess it all depends on the meaning of the word IS, is right? When this mom post anything it is ripped apart to try and disprove not to prove. There is that scale again, tipped to one side over and over again, masked but it is there. Common Sense.

If it acts like a duck, quacks like a duck then it is a duck. We have a stalking in this case, that has been proven, even LE backs that up. It isn't too far of a stretch to believe that a young woman who is into organic stuff, refuses to take pills, is a dancer, loves to write and poetry, and is found dead with not just one drug but many, well Common Sense.

Nothing to get antithetical about, all we have to do is stop staring at that one spot in a picture and look at the entire image. Common Sense.

Lera

Colorado Promotes Associates Degrees in High School

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20090521/NEWS/905219937&parentprofile=search

“Under the new law, students in grades 9 through 12 can take an unlimited number of college courses a community college with school districts picking up the tab.” Aspen Times, May 21, 2009

Morgan taking college-level courses while completing high school thru a GED or traditionally, is very plausible. CMC is, in fact, a community college.

My university max was 6 credits for summersession and their residency requirements (for a bachelor's degree) was 30 classes which equals 90 credits had to have been done at their university itself and not transferred in. For graduating with your Bachelor's with honors distinction (ex. summa *advertiser censored* laude) 45 classes must have been taken in residency which equals 135 credits provided one met the specified GPA scores.

JBean, if they had an 18 credit load...they took 6 classes in the summer?

You have to remember that classes for an AA are lower level classes. I went back to school a few years back to learn computer support. My advisor was shocked that I registered for 9 classes my first semester. I love school, and would be a professional student if someone was willing to pay for the job. I think school is easy if you have nothing else demanding your time and you're enjoying what you do.

I just read the last blog post. Is mom freaking out? M is out with her friends having fun and mom and dad are at home paranoid about what will happen next at the house?

Did each school have their own residency requirements?

CMC is a 2-year college, I think they have quarters, not semesters. It's in-state, but I don't see how that matters. And while this may point out an inconsistency, to me, I see it as going way off topic.
-what state was Morgan in when she died?
-Did she vomit? Was there a mess? Did her parents clean it up?
-Seems these drugs, any drugs are easy to get, old or new school, online or from friends
-I agree that expediting the info will help with WS, but not so sure it'll help the Ingrams case b/c the stalker might be reading it OR the Ingrams may be sued for slander.
-IMO, the Ingrams must get a really good lawyer PRONTO. If Ms. Ingram wants to continue her wonderful blog, I hope it's not detrimental to her obvious goal: to get justice for her daughter. If her daughter was murdered, let it come to court. If her daughter committed suicide or accidentally overdosed I really hope the Ingrams can accept that and get closure. My heart goes out to them.
:please::please:

You don't have a major for an AA, but she was planning to get her BA in Pre-Law, I believe.

Certainly Colorado Mountain College offers a specified AA like Nursing or Environmental Earth Science. Yes, AA's can be very specified.

:waitasec:
CMC is a 2-year college, I think they have quarters, not semesters. It's in-state, but I don't see how that matters. And while this may point out an inconsistency, to me, I see it as going way off topic.
-Seems these drugs, any drugs are easy to get, old or new school, online or from friends
-I agree that expediting the info will help with WS, but not so sure it'll help the Ingrams case b/c the stalker might be reading it OR the Ingrams may be sued for slander.
-IMO, the Ingrams must get a really good lawyer PRONTO. If Ms. Ingram wants to continue her wonderful blog, I hope it's not detrimental to her obvious goal: to get justice for her daughter. If her daughter was murdered, let it come to court. If her daughter committed suicide or accidentally overdosed I really hope the Ingrams can accept that and get closure. My heart goes out to them.

No Polli---as I've mentioned most colleges and universities no longer use "quarters". They have unified to semesters.
Below is copy & paste from Colorado Mountain College's website. Note the reference of semesters and the two year transferable degrees

CMC offers many different programs, ranging from one-semester certificate programs to two-year transferable degrees. Each campus offers the "core" AA/AS degrees that are designed to transfer on to four-year colleges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock