CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing it to the story; hands tied behind the back, yet called a suicide. Another example: My father did a case on a "suicide". The guy was stabbed 7 times in the back. The ME insisted it was suicide. It wasn't.

But, this case isn't like those at all.

My point was that sometimes LE does lie. In the case I gave, because of the racial background of the city and the bad press they were trying to avoid, they lied about how that man died. In this case there is no reason for LE to lie.

Unless somebody is tied to the LE? Just saying. Or it could have been this girl died, and that ended the case to LE.jmo

Yes, that's another possibility. Also, how many parents are doing night checks of their children's jewelry? She may have simply lost it at one point and of course it wasn't noticed it was missing until after her death when the parents would go through her things.

TI stated on the blog that it was ALL of Morgan's gold jewelry. That is likely why it was noticed.

Perhaps they had seen her wearing some of it in the days leading up to her death and knew she had had it recently. That's just speculation of course.

In any event, I think it was notable because ALL of it was missing, not just one or two pieces. That unfortunately doesn't tell us why it went missing.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1068

There was a case of a man found hanging in a tree in a very racist city, one that is known for white supremists. He was dark-skinned. The news flash was very late at night, appeared one time, then never again. I just happened to catch it. They showed the body. He was up about 20 feet (the lowest branches of the tree) with his hands tied behind his back. It was called a suicide.

Sometimes there is a hidden agenda and blatant lies by officials.

I just don't see it in M's case.

I don't think that the point of the Cindy James case is that LE is lying. I think it's that they believe she was mentally ill (there is some evidence to support that theory) and some believe they are mistaken in that belief. I just wanted to clarify that I didn't post her story to imply LE is lying in either case. I just saw many similarities in the cases and thought it would be beneficial for some interested in Morgan's case to read Cindy's story.

Unless somebody is tied to the LE? Just saying. Or it could have been this girl died, and that ended the case to LE.jmo

Once again we have no proof that 'someone' is tied to LE other than mom's hint of connections to the county as well as connections to the horse ranch and the grocery store. No proof. None.
And it could have been the girl died and there was no proof of foul play and that ended the case for LE.

Once again we have no proof that 'someone' is tied to LE other than mom's hint of connections to the county as well as connections to the horse ranch and the grocery store. No proof. None.
And it could have been the girl died and there was no proof of foul play and that ended the case for LE.

Agreed.
Just like we have NO proof this girl took a whole bunch of meds to kill herself, or that the parents have some"other " motive to call it murder now, or that nobody that knows m supports the family bc they are not speaking out about this case.
Just saying...it could work any which way.

Agreed.
Just like we have NO proof this girl took a whole bunch of meds to kill herself, or that the parents have some"other " motive to call it murder now, or that nobody that knows m supports the family bc they are not speaking out about this case.
Just saying...it could work any which way.

Right, which is why *everything* regarding this case is mere speculation. I, for one, do not feel comfortable calling it murder or accusing someone of murder without seeing evidence pointing in that direction.

When my sister died, my mom went a little "crazy" and needed someone to blame. She concentrated on the medical field, one doctor in particular. I typed up letters on the computer from her to him, but did not mail them, as I knew my Mom was in the highest stages of grief, and decided to wait a while and see if she still wanted to pursue him.

While my sister did not get a whole lot of help from this doctor, or others, it was not their fault so much as lack of awareness, etc...she died as a result of an eating disorder and was an expert at hiding her symptoms and explaining away her (lack of) weight to those who did not know her.

Anyway...I can totally see a parent wanting to find an outside "reason" for such a loss...but am also wary, due to experience. And I also did not want my mom, in her most vulnerable time, to make an attack against professionals. Later, my mother was relieved that the letters had not been sent, once she reconciled herself to the realities of my sister's illness.

sorry, that was all over the place topic wise - those are just the notes I had taken from reading the blog.....

No, Lilly, it was spot on and most of those points have been chafing me for weeks now. Go Gators, and jumping off your post.......

I will try to say this without violating TOS but I have to wonder why we as a forum are accepting without question these accusations of stalking, murder, incompetence, cover ups, threats, etc.

I am very sorry for Morgan's mom, but she is just leveling accusation and blame left and right and I have YET to see one SHRED of even feasible proof that this family was the victim of anything other than a girl who was overwhelmed by her life or perhaps her overprotective mother.

<modsnip>
I feel sorry for the Ingrams, but also for the lives and families that may potentially be ruined by false accusations.

I have no issue with discussing this case like we would any other, but it really DOES bother me that we repeat as gospel truth every post in that blog. Those posts are one grieving mother's views and thoughts. It does not make them true or even probable.

I actually DO believe that someone was bullying Morgan, but I do not think it was to the extent illustrated on the blog. Caution has been thrown to the wind here, and if innocent parties are harmed because of that, then this thread is partly to blame.

Shutting up now.

Right, which is why *everything* regarding this case is mere speculation. I, for one, do not feel comfortable calling it murder or accusing someone of murder without seeing evidence pointing in that direction.

Do we even know if Morgan's room was processed? If there was no crime scene investigation, there is likely no evidence whether it actually ever existed or not.

That's the problem I'm having with this case. Was there no evidence found. . . or was there no evidence found (because it wasn't investigated) ???? :banghead:

Well ive just read the comments on the blog and all i can say is WOW..

Do we even know if Morgan's room was processed? If there was no crime scene investigation, there is likely no evidence whether it actually ever existed or not.

That's the problem I'm having with this case. Was there no evidence found. . . or was there no evidence found (because it wasn't investigated) ???? :banghead:

Then the issue at hand would simply be holding those accountable for not doing their job - if that is even the case. However, lack of evidence due to not investigating does not equal evidence that it was murder.

FrayedKnot....not quite sure what the issue is? Nobody on here is speaking anybody's name. That is against tos.

Nobody is taking moms word for anything.....have you read some of the comments on here? Actually, people have been questioning the mom and this whole story.

It's just a blog. Either you believe or not or you form your own opinion. Doesn't mean either of those will amount to much in the long run.

JMO

Then the issue at hand would simply be holding those accountable for not doing their job - if that is even the case. However, lack of evidence due to not investigating does not equal evidence that it was murder.

BBM1-Which is exactly why we might see some CYA behavior here.

BBM2-Nor does it prove it wasn't. That was the point I was making. . .if there is a lack of evidence because it wasn't investigated, than lack of evidence can't be used as the argument that it wasn't murder.

BBM1-Which is exactly why we might see some CYA behavior here.

BBM2-Nor does it prove it wasn't. That was the point I was making. . .if there is a lack of evidence because it wasn't investigated, than lack of evidence can't be used as the argument that it wasn't murder.

Sorry, I don't know what CYA is - still figuring these out, lol. But an investigation into whether it was handled properly or not I wouldn't be against.

Technically, in a court of law, lack of evidence can be argued that it wasn't murder. We're all on shaky ground if no evidence is necessary to bring murder charges against someone.

FrayedKnot....not quite sure what the issue is? Nobody on here is speaking anybody's name. That is against tos.

Nobody is taking moms word for anything.....have you read some of the comments on here? Actually, people have been questioning the mom and this whole story.

It's just a blog. Either you believe or not or you form your own opinion. Doesn't mean either of those will amount to much in the long run.

JMO

No, no, no!

I know WSers have been very careful about not posting names, etc.

I suppose I just do not understand the credence the blog is receiving without the support of MSM links, etc.

You know how we can't even post an update to a verified case unless we have a MSM link to back it up?

Well, this is a blog. Not substantiated in any way by MSM or LE. And yet we are discussing it as if it were a vetted case.

That is all I meant. I think Morgan's mom is potentially hurting innocent parties, though, with her blog, and we are giving her a wider platform to do so without the benefit of verification or evidence.

I didn't mean to come off like I was mad at WSers. I just find it surprising we are running with this blog when it is nothing more than rumor and hearsay. MOO.

TI stated on the blog that it was ALL of Morgan's gold jewelry. That is likely why it was noticed.

Perhaps they had seen her wearing some of it in the days leading up to her death and knew she had had it recently. That's just speculation of course.

In any event, I think it was notable because ALL of it was missing, not just one or two pieces. That unfortunately doesn't tell us why it went missing.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1068

Is it possible she sold it? Was she working? Perhaps she needed cash for some reason.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I don't know what CYA is - still figuring these out, lol. But an investigation into whether it was handled properly or not I wouldn't be against.

Technically, in a court of law, lack of evidence can be argued that it wasn't murder. We're all on shaky ground if no evidence is necessary to bring murder charges against someone.

Bingo.:rocker:

LE and the courts need more than one person's word to bring a case to court and that's ALL we have here, one person's word, and, frankly, I need more than that too. I say that especially in view of the many inconsistencies and gaps in the account, I need much more before I'm ready to accept some convoluted, elaborate, far-reaching conspiracy to cover up an equally convoluted and elaborate stalking and murder when all the signs point to the much more mundane possibility of an accidental overdose or suicide on the part of, IMO, a troubled young woman.

No, no, no!

I know WSers have been very careful about not posting names, etc.

I suppose I just do not understand the credence the blog is receiving without the support of MSM links, etc.

You know how we can't even post an update to a verified case unless we have a MSM link to back it up?

Well, this is a blog. Not substantiated in any way by MSM or LE. And yet we are discussing it as if it were a vetted case.

That is all I meant. I think Morgan's mom is potentially hurting innocent parties, though, with her blog, and we are giving her a wider platform to do so without the benefit of verification or evidence.

I didn't mean to come off like I was mad at WSers. I just find it surprising we are running with this blog when it is nothing more than rumor and hearsay. MOO.
The information on how to discuss the blog and the comments within are in the opening post of this thread. The credence of the blog itself or what each poster believes is up to the individual poster and is up for debate as long as it is within our terms of service.

Morgan's father is a verified poster in this case and Tricia has interviewed Morgan's mother on her radio program concerning the story, the case, and her blog.

I hope that helps answer some of your questions. If anyone has any questions please pm a moderator.

CYA= Cover Your *ss.

I'm not talking about a court of law. I'm just talking basic logic.

If the lack of evidence is due to there not being a proper investigation, then that lack of evidence does not show that Morgan was not murdered and therefore committed suicide. The only thing it shows is there is no evidence, because whatever evidence that existed was not collected.

And you are right in that it means that possibly a murderer could go free because of premature ME findings, that essentially ceased investigation. . .whether LE was acting competently or not up til that point in time. . .CYA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg