CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see her water bottle tested.

This would be at the tippy top of my to-do list, if I still had that bottle in my possession. Can it be tested by an independent lab if LE still refuses to reopen the case?

This would be at the tippy top of my to-do list, if I still had that bottle in my possession. Can it be tested by an independent lab if LE still refuses to reopen the case?

Yes and I think her parents kept all of this stuff.

The problem would be with chain of evidence. It might help the family find answers, but probably wouldn't be admissible in court. Others would know better than I would on the legal side.

I'd like to see M's diary or photos from the time, hear what her friends have to say, and see the police reports, first post report, the paramedic run sheet, and log sheets from August to December for any of the LE agencies who may have responded.

Yes and I think her parents kept all of this stuff.

The only problem is, if drug residue is found, how do you prove Morgan did not put the drugs in there, herself? I don't think there's any way to prove that someone else was the culprit. For example, there are a thousand explanations as to why M's prints may not be the only ones on the bottle. Unless something very specific and definitive ties the meds found in her system to a person whose prints were on the bottle, it may be a dead end. All hypothetical and MOO.

You would be surprised, I have a 36 and 24 year old son that tells me EVERYTHING, and details i do not wish to hear. That is how a close relationship we have. Yes I'm their mother and they trust me and value me to tell them the truth no matter what. They know I don't prejudge them on anything they tell me. I've raised them to come to me to talk about anything. I did well with that, maybe too well.

You might not know that type of relationship but I personally do.

Are you my mom?? LOL I have the same type of relationship with my parents. We are extremely close, I tell them EVERYTHING, some things they don't want or need to hear/know.

The problem would be with chain of evidence. It might help the family find answers, but probably wouldn't be admissible in court. Others would know better than I would on the legal side.

I'd like to see M's diary or photos from the time, hear what her friends have to say, and see the police reports, first post report, the paramedic run sheet, and log sheets from August to December for any of the LE agencies who may have responded.

Yeah, I kind of thought of the chain of evidence thing after I posted. I've got a bad habit of thinking out loud, so to speak. I should probably think things ALL the way through instead of posting the first thought I have.

Welcome, WD!

Nothing is easy to delete on the internet. On a blog like this, the cached pages can be found even after they have been deleted.

TI is obviously conscious that she is creating a very public record of her version of events though, and I'm pretty sure at one point she mentioned consulting with a lawyer about the blog as well.

Very well. I'm not computer savvy. Anyway, I was thinking more along the lines of things being said that could sway public opinion, or affect the trial by jury system in that way. I know she is being careful, but she could still make a blip. If she is currently consulting with a lawyer then I feel she shouldn't be pressed for details, and instead we should patiently wait for the story to unfold as she wishes. Believe me though, I do want more details. One can't properly sleuth thru omissions and half-truths (unintentional or not.) I have a bit of patience, though.

So, anyone in lurkdom have the cached files for the hedonistic whim? Just checking. ;)

Btw, I've read everything.

Thanks, Cazzie and Abbey.

Very well. I'm not computer savvy. Anyway, I was thinking more along the lines of things being said that could sway public opinion, or affect the trial by jury system in that way. I know she is being careful, but she could still make a blip. If she is currently consulting with a lawyer then I feel she shouldn't be pressed for details, and instead we should patiently wait for the story to unfold as she wishes. Believe me though, I do want more details. One can't properly sleuth thru omissions and half-truths (unintentional or not.) I have a bit of patience, though.

So, anyone in lurkdom have the cached files for the hedonistic whim? Just checking. ;)

Btw, I've read everything.

The Hedonistic Whim

Thanks, Confusion. :) But I was joking about there potentially being cached files of any *potentially* deleted comments.

Quite a coincidence that the blogs last entry was in August '11. And interesting there are no comments. Alas, we can only speculate as to why that is.

My apologies if this has already been discussed but I have noticed that in some of the blog comments people have asked TI certain questions and she seems to have somewhat skipped over answering them. I totally understand that she cant answer every question but a couple i thought were pretty important. I will have to go back and look for where it was exactly but someone had asked about whether or not they had seen anything like rocks or pebbles lying around on the ground after an incident of hearing window tapping but not seeing anything on the monitors. In this particular comment section anyway, TI didn't respond. Have any of you seen her have a response to this?

If nothing was ever seen on the monitor and SI went out for a look and saw nothing, wouldn't there HAVE to be something laying on the ground that had been thrown?

Ummm, if I looked on google earth and could see a trail from my backyard to a neighbor's house, I would be positive someone who lived there was walking to my yard on a regular basis. Should I suspect that others who live in that home were aware or aided that person?

I hate to say this, but I disregard the trail. Since it was supposed to be all tall grass, my mind just figured if there is a trail it was from the deer. Guess b/c I know ticks live in tall grass, and the photos of the house tell me there are much easier ways to get to it.

twinkiesmom;

Thanks for suggesting zyrtec, it's a no go too. I'm going to try some over the counter spray next and with what I have learned here, use only as directed.

Does anybody else mind that these little tidbits seem to be side stories and mentioned as if we're talking about the weather? I do.

Yes, that struck me the moment I started listening to the radio show.

In that one blog posting and comments alone several significant things are mentioned that seem odd after 10 months!

The mother has never talked to the Grandmother, and she does not even know if the Grandmother was home when Morgan visited her house the night she died.

When asked if the panic button was still by Morgan's bed when she died, the mother says she "just realized" she didn't see it on the nightstand, and then went to look and found it on the floor. I interpret that to mean she "just realized NOW" in response to the blog query, 10 months later?

Then the mother mentions her daughter may have been drugged/poisoned months earlier at the SAME HOUSE???

Also notice the comment referencing a mystery WS poster near the end of the page at 4:27. <modsnip>
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1317

No, all the info is available on google, like the wiki cocktail. If the stalker already had a criminal history of drugs and/or stealing, it's not that much a leap that drugs left unattended could be stolen and repurposed.

There was no alarm system.

Also, I distinctly remember vodka tampons being in the news last year with respect to a teen trend....so the idea is out there in the public domain that drugs are very well absorbed from the nether regions.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2011/11/14/vodka-tampon-teens_n_1092594.html

That theory was postulated since the death of Marilyn Monroe.

Yes, that struck me the moment I started listening to the radio show.

In that one blog posting and comments alone several significant things are mentioned that seem odd after 10 months!

The mother has never talked to the Grandmother, and she does not even know if the Grandmother was home when Morgan visited her house the night she died.

When asked if the panic button was still by Morgan's bed when she died, the mother says she "just realized" she didn't see it on the nightstand, and then went to look and found it on the floor. I interpret that to mean she "just realized NOW" in response to the blog query, 10 months later?

Then the mother mentions her daughter may have been drugged/poisoned months earlier at the SAME HOUSE???

Also notice the comment referencing a mystery WS poster near the end of the page at 4:27. <modsnip>
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1317

I agree, and so many salient details just thrown in and buried in the comments, putting it all together in a coherent sequence is like trying to do a jigsaw where someone has hidden a bunch of the key pieces and you have to look under tables and down the backs of sofas to find them.

This could be major and needs to be looked into.

Yeah it seems mighty odd this detail is mentioned casually 10 months after her death.

I can't speak for OTHER people's mothers BUT if I ever told my mother I thought someone may have slipped a drug into my drink while I was at their house I would NEVER EVER hear the end of it! She would be freaked out paranoid and continually insist that I NEVER be around any of those people again, ever. If most mothers found out their daughter was hanging out with those folks they would be very worried, complain about it, and watch their daughter like a hawk to see if she seemed "okay".

Mothers tend to become quite fixated on events like that! It is not something most mothers would forget about and then suddenly remember 10 months after their daughter has died of an overdose after being at the SAME HOUSE!

Yeah it seems mighty odd this detail is mentioned casually 10 months after her death.

I can't speak for OTHER people's mothers BUT if I ever told my mother I thought someone may have slipped a drug into my drink while I was at their house I would NEVER EVER hear the end of it! She would be freaked out paranoid and continually insist that I NEVER be around any of those people again, ever.

Mothers tend to become quite fixated on events like that! It is not something most mothers would forget about and then suddenly remember 10 months after their daughter has died of an overdose after being at the SAME HOUSE!
Exactly. In fact, I would have been banging on their door demanding answers. Jeez...

Not saying the detailing of events in the comments is troublesome, inappropriate, or questionable. It's her blog to so as she pleases. Just, IMO, it's a little confusing sometimes. You read the blog, which is very slow to progress, then BAM! A huge incident that happened several weeks after the blogged incident is buried in the comments section. It makes it hard to follow, sometimes, and that's how info and "facts" even biased ones, become skewed by the viewing public.

but it sure does keep us hooked.

A simple screen shot would show what had been posted, even if the posts or comments are deleted, not to mention what remains on the computer itself. It's probably better not post something with the intention of taking it down later, as the very act of deleting posts and comments could be problematic later in court.

I would be very surprised if mom's attorney has not advised her of how much of a double-edged sword the blog and comments could turn out to be. Frankly, if the suspected perp is savvy enough to do half the stuff we're told he could have done he/she is surely savvy enough to preserve the blog as posted on a daily basis. I've said before any half way competent defense attorney would have no problem having large parts if not all of the blog ruled inadmissible as prejudicial or speculative and if allowed a simple "but you didn't think of/remember this until 10 months later when someone planted it in your mind on your blog?" type question would serve to cast doubt on mom's testimony. Also, should the suspected perp(s) have taken legal advice with a view to a defamation suit they could point to entries and comments in the blog itself as evidence in their favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber