CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very surprised if mom's attorney has not advised her of how much of a double-edged sword the blog and comments could turn out to be. Frankly, if the suspected perp is savvy enough to do half the stuff we're told he could have done he/she is surely savvy enough to preserve the blog as posted on a daily basis. I've said before any half way competent defense attorney would have no problem having large parts if not all of the blog ruled inadmissible as prejudicial or speculative and if allowed a simple "but you didn't think of/remember this until 10 months later when someone planted it in your mind on your blog?" type question would serve to cast doubt on mom's testimony. Also, should the suspected perp(s) have taken legal advice with a view to a defamation suit they could point to entries and comments in the blog itself as evidence in their favour.

Could not agree with you more if I tried! Well said.

I'm listening to the radio show right now. Mom says that Morgan went to take the puppy out for a walk, and she opened the door, and the guy was standing right there, dressed in black. I'd like to know more about that. If he was standing right there, didn't she recognize him?

Also, and this may be a stupid question, but did anyone in the family ever look out the window when someone knocked or banged? They keep saying they ran outside and he was already gone. It seems like, especially in the early days, someone would have looked out the window to see what was going on.

Was there a fence around the yard? I noticed a picture on the blog of the "berm," and there is a fence in the picture, is that around their yard or someplace else?

Was Morgan's horse boarded at the ranch behind the house? If so, and the ranch keeps drugs similar to the ones that cause Morgan's death on hand, is it possible Morgan herself got them from the ranch?

My apologies if this has already been discussed but I have noticed that in some of the blog comments people have asked TI certain questions and she seems to have somewhat skipped over answering them. I totally understand that she cant answer every question but a couple i thought were pretty important. I will have to go back and look for where it was exactly but someone had asked about whether or not they had seen anything like rocks or pebbles lying around on the ground after an incident of hearing window tapping but not seeing anything on the monitors. In this particular comment section anyway, TI didn't respond. Have any of you seen her have a response to this?

If nothing was ever seen on the monitor and SI went out for a look and saw nothing, wouldn't there HAVE to be something laying on the ground that had been thrown?

BBM I noticed this too and have given it some thought. It could be some kind of acorn(s) or pine cones that would not seem out of place due to the type of trees in the yards. The only other thing I can think of is ice. It would melt and nothing would be there if the weather was warm. I also thought of corn or pellet food for wildlife but one couldn't possibly know whether an animal would show up and eat it before the next morning when it could be seen.

When I lived in another country, we were warned to keep items away from the windows as thieves would get on the roofs and use fishing rods to snag items and reel them out the windows. Later they actually stole my shampoo and conditioner as I didn't move it far enough away. This got me thinking that they could have used a fishing rod with things tied on the end.

ETA: Pellet fertilizer, salt rock...deer like salt.

There are also more updated lists on a case by case basis.

And often, a Mod will announce within a thread that so-and-so is recently verified.

the list is updated on a frequent basis by admin. it is up to date

The only problem is, if drug residue is found, how do you prove Morgan did not put the drugs in there, herself? I don't think there's any way to prove that someone else was the culprit. For example, there are a thousand explanations as to why M's prints may not be the only ones on the bottle. Unless something very specific and definitive ties the meds found in her system to a person whose prints were on the bottle, it may be a dead end. All hypothetical and MOO.

Doesn't matter. At least they could start eliminating how it was consumed.

BBM I noticed this too and have given it some thought. It could be some kind of acorn(s) or pine cones that would not seem out of place due to the type of trees in the yards. The only other thing I can think of is ice. It would melt and nothing would be there if the weather was warm. I also thought of corn or pellet food for wildlife but one couldn't possibly know whether an animal would show up and eat it before the next morning when it could be seen.

When I lived in another country, we were warned to keep items away from the windows as thieves would get on the roofs and use fishing rods to snag items and reel them out the windows. Later they actually stole my shampoo and conditioner as I didn't move it far enough away. This got me thinking that they could have used a fishing rod with things tied on the end.

ETA: Pellet fertilizer, salt rock...deer like salt.

A telescopic hunter's type rod has been mentioned.

Just an observation from the comment on the blog about the baby monitor, panic button.

M decided the baby monitor was too much (understandably) and unplugged it. She did not like the panic button, so she wants to text instead.

Do those actions seem that she was terrified?

I'm listening to the radio show right now. Mom says that Morgan went to take the puppy out for a walk, and she opened the door, and the guy was standing right there, dressed in black. I'd like to know more about that. If he was standing right there, didn't she recognize him?

Also, and this may be a stupid question, but did anyone in the family ever look out the window when someone knocked or banged? They keep saying they ran outside and he was already gone. It seems like, especially in the early days, someone would have looked out the window to see what was going on.

Was there a fence around the yard? I noticed a picture on the blog of the "berm," and there is a fence in the picture, is that around their yard or someplace else?

Was Morgan's horse boarded at the ranch behind the house? If so, and the ranch keeps drugs similar to the ones that cause Morgan's death on hand, is it possible Morgan herself got them from the ranch?

I think there are some early mentions of looking out the window with nothing being there.

I remember that once there was a loud bang on the bathroom window in the beginning which clued them in on it probably wasn't a bird, bush...etc.

I think that the fence is the ranch's fence and the yard is unfenced.

Don't know what meds were kept in the unlocked refridgerator and anyone taking them seems possible.

Another question - Mom says in the radio show that a "rape kit," was not done. Isn't a rape kit different that a standard vaginal exam that would be performed at autopsy? Would a rape kit be completed if there was no evidence of rape in the physical exam?

Just an observation from the comment on the blog about the baby monitor, panic button.

M decided the baby monitor was too much (understandably) and unplugged it. She did not like the panic button, so she wants to text instead.

Do those actions seem that she was terrified?

I missed the fact that she didn't like the panic button, I thought she used it.

Even if scared I think she tried to live out life as normal as possible. I can see someone being scared but thinking defiantly I'm going to do x, y, and z today...to hell with this/them.

I missed the fact that she didn't like the panic button, I thought she used it.

Even if scared I think she tried to live out life as normal as possible. I can see someone being scared but thinking defiantly I'm going to do x, y, and z today...to hell with this/them.

I get trying to live a normal life, but the panic button doesn't seem to be particularly invasive. It's just button sitting there in her room. In a situation where seconds count in regard to the parents trying to run out and catch someone, a button certainly seems to be a faster way to alert her parents that she is having an issue.

I hate to say this, but I disregard the trail. Since it was supposed to be all tall grass, my mind just figured if there is a trail it was from the deer. Guess b/c I know ticks live in tall grass, and the photos of the house tell me there are much easier ways to get to it.

twinkiesmom;

Thanks for suggesting zyrtec, it's a no go too. I'm going to try some over the counter spray next and with what I have learned here, use only as directed.

Are you just having bad nasal allergies?

I get trying to live a normal life, but the panic button doesn't seem to be particularly invasive. It's just button sitting there in her room. In a situation where seconds count in regard to the parents trying to run out and catch someone, a button certainly seems to be a faster way to alert her parents that she is having an issue.

I've only read that she used it and didn't mind the button. Did I miss something recently? I know she felt the baby monitor was too odd and I can understand that.

Are you just having bad nasal allergies?

Unfortunately, nasal and skin. Thanks!

The talk of the monitor and button is in one of the comments, not in the actual story part.

It's just sticking in my mind until I figure it out. That's why I asked so I could get what others think, it just kind of sticks there.

ETA: At 11:32 p.m. here:

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1317#comments

I've only read that she used it and didn't mind the button. Did I miss something recently? I know she felt the baby monitor was too odd and I can understand that.

Yeah, a baby monitor is a bit too weird, IMO, too.

The talk of the monitor and button is in one of the comments, not in the actual story part.

It's just sticking in my mind until I figure it out. That's why I asked so I could get what others think, it just kind of sticks there.

Have you tried Allegra? I have TERRIBLE allergies, and I have found that Allegra helps with nothing else (Claritin, Zyrtec) does.

In regard to the button, I would like to know more about that, too. When I first read about it, I was wondering why she didn't hit the button to alert her parents if she was feeling ill. But, if the button wasn't there, I guess that would explain that.

See she never says anything about her not liking or using the panic button and in another post she said she didn't mind it and used it.

She feels weird about the monitor which I get....

If you feel weird about meds after reading all of this.......there is a normal saline nasal spray they may help and it's drug free. Also for skin.........when nothing worked when I was pregnant, I got some relief from dandelion root from the health food store. I researched the particular skin allergy online for old wives tales when clari. and zyrtec did nothing.

Have you tried Allegra? I have TERRIBLE allergies, and I have found that Allegra helps with nothing else (Claritin, Zyrtec) does.

In regard to the button, I would like to know more about that, too. When I first read about it, I was wondering why she didn't hit the button to alert her parents if she was feeling ill. But, if the button wasn't there, I guess that would explain that.

What her mom found stange is that she was on the opposite end? of where she would normally be when found.....away from the panic button. Someone asked that specific question.

See she never says anything about her not liking or using the panic button and in another post she said she didn't mind it and used it.

She feels weird about the monitor which I get....

If you feel weird about meds after reading all of this.......there is a normal saline nasal spray they may help and it's drug free. Also for skin.........when nothing worked when I was pregnant, I got some relief from dandelion root from the health food store. I researched the particular skin allergy online for old wives tales when clari. and zyrtec did nothing.

Okay it is in there, I have sent you to the wrong posting. I'll keep looking. It was in there, that the panic button would stay but would only be for emergency, she would text and they could use that as a record of the exact time the sound occurred. ETA: Still looking, but I'm certain it was that post I read a few minutes before asking. I'll keep trying.

Thanks for the allergy help, I'll give your guys ideas a try!

I'm sure this has been addressed but I missed it...How does Morgan's mother know the exact dates of each incident? Did she document everything as it happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber