CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugs in hair may be detectable for approximately 90 days, whereas drugs in urine are generally detectable for one to seven days or longer in chronic users and in oral fluid from five to 48 hours.

https://www.labcorp.com/wps/portal/...QCM_IwN3dyNXAyNjQ2MvHxcXYwMvU_2CbEdFAF6xBwY!/

I know they take some time to show up in the hair. Maybe two weeks?

But since she was possibly stalked for four months I'd like to see if other things showed up in that time period.

Maybe someone tested the water so to speak.

OIC. :)

I must have mis-read the date of the autopsy report. I've seen cases where autopsy reports were same day or next day.

So, you're not considering the posted (on the blog) second opinion as valid (regarding the dates)?

I'm actually not considering it valid OR invalid - I'm just saying we don't know why the revised report took so long - it may have simply been a case of backed up paperwork. I once turned in a form to my doctor for short-term disability due to a hospitalization, he assured me he would sign it and mail it - well, 3 months later I asked him about it because I still hadn't received my pay, sure enough he opens my paper chart and there's the form - not signed, not mailed.

Sorry, but what is OIC? I swear I'll get this all figured out someday, lol.

Jamie....sorry, but I have no idea how you get abuse out of this story.

Geez, this case is already crazy enough.

She saw her ob/gyn 36 hours prior to her death-according to Toni during her interview with Tricia and I have no reason to doubt that at all. I would doubt that blood tests would be taken to specifically test for drugs though-unless someone was suspicious that she taking some. JMHO of course.

No, I wasn't thinking about blood having been taken specifically for drug testing, it was the discussion about the postmortem samples and hair from the brush that led me to wondering if samples were taken during her medical before she died and if they could be useful now - assuming they still exist that is, I have no idea how long testing labs hang onto samples taken for routine health screenings.

My opinion, you're right toxicology results don't usually take 6 months, but they also definitely do take longer than 16 days. We haven't seen the original autopsy report, but someone else mentioned as far as we know the original stated the COD with an addendum of "pending toxicology reports".

The new report came out 8 full months after she died. I doubt he was waiting for additional data. JMHO of course.

I'm actually not considering it valid OR invalid - I'm just saying we don't know why the revised report took so long - it may have simply been a case of backed up paperwork. I once turned in a form to my doctor for short-term disability due to a hospitalization, he assured me he would sign it and mail it - well, 3 months later I asked him about it because I still hadn't received my pay, sure enough he opens my paper chart and there's the form - not signed, not mailed.

Sorry, but what is OIC? I swear I'll get this all figured out someday, lol.
OIC= Oh I See ;)

It's hard to sleuth with 6 kids under 7, 15 dogs and 25 cats. j/k, I promise :D

Jamie....sorry, but I have no idea how you get abuse out of this story.

Geez, this case is already crazy enough.

It took a lot to write what I wrote. Sorry, but I'm not going to get into a debate about my perspective. I respect that you disagree.

No, I wasn't thinking about blood having been taken specifically for drug testing, it was the discussion about the postmortem samples and hair from the brush that led me to wondering if samples were taken during her medical before she died and if they could be useful now - assuming they still exist that is, I have no idea how long testing labs hang onto samples taken for routine health screenings.

They generally do not retain these samples - most is consumed in the testing process. anyhow.

Don't obgyns just test for blood sugar, blood pressure, and vaginal examines?

At least that was all mine did?

Mine only tests my blood sugar if I'm pregnant. That's the only time I've ever had him take blood, too. Maybe the GYN would have taken blood if Morgan reported some sort of problem, but I don't if it would have been part of a routine exam.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

DOH! Can't believe I couldn't figure that one out. :floorlaugh:
LOL. I'm sure there are hundreds of more serious and professional acronyms for OIC.

Back to the blog. This won't be helpful...just wishful thinking...I wish Wylah and Mogwai could talk. And Tess (Tessi?). Perhaps the family can perceive something from them, when looking back.

I found some information that could be very helpful here. It basically said that there's no real way to figure out how many pills she took, unless you know for sure how long she had been dead before the sample was taken (we only know when she was pronounced dead) and how long before death the drugs were taken. I don't believe we really know either thing. I'm moving on from #1 on my list. I think I'll work on how someone got into the house.

Concur and we are NOT going there.

For the record, I did not imply -- and do not believe -- the family did anything to Morgan. I'll retract my post and refrain from contributing again, but I'm baffled by this knee-jerk reaction. Posters are wondering why a girl as bright and beautiful as Morgan might be so troubled. I stand by my hunch.

I follow this thread closely, but tend not to post. WBG's questions, though, really got me thinking and compelled me to weigh in because I feel like a bit of a kindred spirit with Morgan. For starters, I was stalked at age 19 -- in my case, it was a cop. I was also bullied by "mean girls" in high school.

(WBG, I'm rearranging your questions respectfully.)

My mother frequently had me tested like this as a kid. I was reading the newspaper cover to cover at age 2. In second grade I had an 8th-grade reading level. I have memories of an educational psychologist coming to our house. This was in the early- to mid-1970's, so I'm confident the testing process is much different now.

I was an active freelance music writer for several years, but have countless novels, screenplays, and short stories on my computer and in file folders that I have no desire to submit anywhere. I'm proud of them.

No one in my family knows me well. I tell them nothing of any consequence. While many people know me, only one or two friends KNOW me.

I live in my head a lot, and it sounds like Morgan did, too. Safer there. :)

All of the personal tidbits I've shared here bring me to this specific question ... I can't help but wonder if Morgan was a victim of child sexual abuse by a family friend, teacher, pastor, or other person trusted by the family. From what little I know of her -- and acknowledging right upfront that everything I do know is from her mom -- in my opinion, the signs are there.

Your comment about sexual abuse has crossed my mind as well. I couldn't put my finger on why it did and chalked it up to my thinking about different reasons why young women who excel and outwardly look as if they have the world by the tail, could be wounded and suffering in silence. To take it a step further, could Morgan have developed a phantom stalker as a form of symbolism?

Is your name Judy? I may know you (sort of kidding but I thought of someone specific while reading your post).

My guess is there are people who would love to read what you've written.

Yes all our info comes from Morgan's mom. I admire the level of energy she exudes and wish she could bottle it as the lack thereof is my handicap. At the same time, if one operates consistently on that level, they may miss some noise that's going on right in front of them. Listen, just listen.

Oops, double post!

For the record, I did not imply -- and do not believe -- the family did anything to Morgan. I'll retract my post and refrain from contributing again, but I'm baffled by this knee-jerk reaction. Posters are wondering why a girl as bright and beautiful as Morgan might be so troubled. I stand by my hunch.

We're discussing theories as to why young women may be troubled despite all of their talents and outward appearances.

I'll have to read up to see what happened but I didn't take your post to mean you were accusing anybody of anything. Just that it's a possible explanation as to why things turned out the way they did. We just don't know what was going on in Morgan's life.

No alarm system.

Could have gotten in when no one home and left a door unlocked to come back or hidden in house.

Several scenarios.

No alarm system.

Could have gotten in when no one home and left a door unlocked to come back or hidden in house.

Several scenarios.

Wow, no alarm system?

Wouldn't the videos have caught him sneaking in and out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member