CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotinine, a metabolite of nicotine, was found in her blood...was she a smoker?

Anyone else find it really odd that she was fully clothed? (But I would never, ever sleep in anything except pajamas so maybe I'm giving this too much emphasis.)

Re: tox report (little more than 3/4 down)

Testing cancelled due to interference
What the heck does that mean? Running out of sample?

Question - does anyone remember if TI mentioned if Morgan had changed her clothes when she got home the night of her death? I'm reading the autopsy report and was surprised to hear she was fully dressed and not in pajamas.

If I remember correctly TI said Morgan was in her PJ's on the show. JMO My memory is not that great.

Question - does anyone remember if TI mentioned if Morgan had changed her clothes when she got home the night of her death? I'm reading the autopsy report and was surprised to hear she was fully dressed and not in pajamas.

Yeah even a bra. (I dont know how people sleep in those. :) )

Re: tox report (little more than 3/4 down)

What the heck does that mean? Running out of sample?

I found this from the AIT Labs website (http://www.aitlabs.com/faqs.aspx#canceled):

Q: When reviewing a lab report, what does “Canceled: due to interference” mean?
A: Interference is an unknown signal that prevents accurate identification of drugs during the confirmation analysis. Its origin cannot be determined, but it may be an endogenous compound (a naturally occurring compound within the body), a prescription medication, or something added to the specimen after collection.

In instances where a definite positive or negative result cannot be determined for a drug, the test is conducted a second time. After the second attempt, if the drug in question still cannot be accurately determined, the test for that drug is canceled.

I just love to show off my ignorance, so can one of you medical people (and probably most of the rest of you!) is stomach acid yellow/orange? TIA

Re autopsy report:

I found this section interesting:

With regard to the stalking investigation, there are no objective conclusive findings or
reports made available to me by law enforcement or any other source to support an opinion
that the death is directly attributable to another person or persons. There was indication that
the decedent was concerned and stressed regarding a stalker. There was no indication of
any trauma. There has been no objective evidence produced to indicate that another
individual was physically present at the time of intoxication. There is no evidence of a
struggle or evidence to indicate that the decedent was physically forced to ingest
Amitriptyline. Therefore the manner of death is reclassified as suicide. If objective
information is produced indicating that the decedent was somehow forced against her will to
consume an Amitriptyline overdose and observed until incapacitated the manner of death
may be reclassified as homicide.

I just love to show off my ignorance, so can one of you medical people (and probably most of the rest of you!) is stomach acid yellow/orange? TIA

It's usually yellowish - green. Sometimes clear. Sometimes green.

Think vomit- it comes in all the colors of the rainbow- depending on what you've eaten, etc.

OT- true story. Had a pediatric ICU patient neatly and precisely fill the pocket of my scrub jacket with barf one night! You should have seen me trying to wiggle out of the jacket and not spill it! TMI - I know!

But how often do we have those types of things in a case? I know in the Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook-Morrisey threads all we have is a very poor quality cctv clip and the knowledge that their bikes were found at a lake about a mile away and that the girls are gone. There are multiple threads for that case, with all kinds of various scenarios, with nothing to go on except that paltry little bit.

What if we look at this case in the same way? We have a night cam pic, a shoe print found outside Morgan's window, and a young girl that died of Amitriptyline intoxication. There are a myrad of things we could sleuth here. How about the shoe? I agree it's an Etnies, but I haven't been able to find the exact one. There are literally hundreds of pics of people who ran in Morgan's circle of friends' shoes (skateboarders take a lot of pics that include their shoes.) It may not prove who killed Morgan, if she was killed. But it might tell who was standing outside of her window on one of the window tapping nights.

MOO

[bbm]

or who was waiting to be let in ...

Think vomit- it comes in all the colors of the rainbow- depending on what you've eaten, etc.

OT- true story. Had a pediatric ICU patient neatly and precisely fill the pocket of my scrub jacket with barf one night! You should have seen me trying to wiggle out of the jacket and not spill it! TMI - I know!

Yuck did u burn the jacket.. I had barf on me, poop on me I doubled gloved all the time

Oh gross. I would have been throwing up. I can clean up poop but puke I start gagging every time. Even when my dogs do it.

So the drugs listed in the gastric contents (or blood)...do they come in pills/capsules that are yellow and orange?

Yuck did u burn the jacket.. I had barf on me, poop on me I doubled gloved all the time

If I burned my scrubs every time I got barf on them, I'd have to buy a new pair every week. Nah, I just double wash them and go on with my life.

Seriously, after 30+ years in nursing, not much bothers me. When I started out (pre-AIDS) we did not get gloves to clean up messes. And there was no disposable ANYTHING.

I have a hard time remembering sometimes that the newer generation of nurses has never known anything EXCEPT gloves - even for changing disposable diapers. And most of them are scared to death of an actual needle. Cracks me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member