CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gitana1Its sad that she was that troubled about something. If it was murder it would be easier because you could get mad and demand justice. This way you just hurt for her because she had to be hurting too.Fear is a horrible thing. That alone can put you in a world of hell.

I was hoping that I could find evidence that proved the family right simple because as horrible as murder is, as a parent I would imagine suicide would be even harder to bear. With murder I'd have someone to be angry with, someone to blame. With suicide I'd blame myself, feel inadequate, unable to save my own child from herself.

I feel horrible for the family. But feeling horrible for them isn't going to change anything, and unless they have a smoking gun somewhere, there really isn't any other conclusions to be drawn at this point, not logically anyway.

I hope someone gets them the help they need, be it an investigator who can show them there was no murder, or a therapist who can help them deal with the loss, or a lawyer who can get them all the information so they can take their time and go over it, have it explained, and then maybe move on with their lives.

I feel equally bad for the people accused of murdering another human being, who may never get completely out from under the accusations. Some people will believe what they want, regardless of the proof in front of them. I just hope the damage hasn't been done and they, too, can go on with their lives and leave this behind.

Off topic, I'm totally allergic to Guafenisin (sp?). Which is a shame because it really works.

They may have.

I think it could show she never intended to wake up. She wasn't going to snuggle comfy in her bed. She was going on a trip to a different world.

Does anyone else who was leaning towards or believed this was suicide feel as sad as I do right now? This case has haunted me. For many different reasons. For reasons that changed as I delved into it.

That such a beautiful, creative spirit, such a young, lovely girl could find life so hopeless, and could see zero way out that she decided to leave everything behind and end it, horrifies me. It really does.

I just feel that for most, there is an alternative if they just look for it. (I say most because terminal illness for example, is different). This girl could have sought help from a psychologist. She could have moved. She could have done so many different things.

I guess I am assuming much though, as I really don't know for sure why she killed herself. It could have been for reasons none of us have guessed yet. For all we know, she could have had a counselor no one knew about, a psychiatrist, whatever.

I just feel the utter waste of it. Such a bright soul. I don't see how any parent could ever get over such a thing. I'm very sad tonight.

images

Did you know that some women take it to help them get pregnant?

I know most here are saying ahh well it's suicide...........I'm still not convinced.

Something doesn't feel right for me.

And if there really is someone running on camera the night she died, I'll be even more conflicted.

Via mobile at the moment so unable to do the search funtion on Ws but when have time later this evening will post the link to the individual who shared this info..a local take it fwiw you may choose to believe it or not..

With some particulars its the total sum of these exact type details that come to light..tho, again strictly take it fwiw and Im being comletely upfront from where this info in particular came from..i certainly do not claim it to be a written in stone fact..i believe the majority of us can appreciate certain details or info exactly fwiw and for some that may be worth zilch..

To each their own.

oh ok, so somewhere in these threads, someone stated it? I don't believe or disbelieve atm ... just haven't read any info specifically stated about the stables in question - have only read that morgan's dad stated that two other random vets contacted him and stated they would ramp up the security on their animal drugs

BBM. Well, not quite. He stated:
Quote:
If objective information is produced indicating that the decedent was somehow forced against her will to consume an Amitriptyline overdose and observed until incapacitated the manner of death may be reclassified as homicide.
I guess we interpretted it differently. You took it to mean (I think) that maybe we'll do it under those circumstances, I took it to mean we'd be allowed to. Your interpretation is probably more correct

I do not believe this is accurate at all, (I think you are recollecting it right but I don't think it's a fact). I think if we got the police report we would find that bottles of prescription pills were found in that bedroom and that the pills were not "all accounted for" as Ms. Ingram believes.

The only way it is possible for the EMTs to be able to do that is if the total amount of the prescriptions was there.
That's why I said I didn't think they could really know even if it was a prescription for 30 pills and there were 30 in the bottle.
Like AIDS patients, right?
A few years ago, I had 19 prescriptions I took, several of them were taken more than once a day. I don't have AIDS (I'm also not HIV positive), but I took 3 different meds a day (plus using 3 inhalers) for my asthma/COPD, I took usually 8 10mg tablets of prednisone, 80mg of simvistatin, Aricept, Lexapro twice a day, Caltrate and Copaxone (daily injection) for MS progression and symptoms, I took Metoclapramide, omeprazole and something else I don't remember for digestive problems, Boniva once a month for osteoprosis, diuretics most days, ambien for sleep, 600 mg Provigil (3 pills), and never had (or needed) anything for nausea/vomiting. It was sometmes up to 25 or more pills in a day. It makes the 10 I use now seem like a breeze!

SBM with responses in bold

I think it was just poignant.

I googled purple toenails just out of curiousity. For the most part, it seems that purple polish on toes has been a trend since 2010. Lots of girls are painting their toes purple just because they like it. Then I saw that someone commented that she was painting her toes purple to indicate sorrow and someone else because of something having to do with an epilepsy awareness event. I associate purple with the cross and also with royalty and personally love all shades of purple.

my experience is different

we used to live in the country, surrounded by stables and ranches and farms ... two doors down was a therapeutic riding center

in the very back of our property in the woods were well-worn trails (right down to the dirt) that were used by horses and humans and then throughout the acreage were other less-worn trails (still grassy) that were used by horses (always with our permission although once some horses escaped and we had to launch a search for them on our property lol) and deer

these trails are not wide at all and looked much like the ones I saw on google earth in this case

so, yes, sometimes horses are permitted to traipse through 'backyards' and berms and even over or through fences and ditches and a stream ... horses know how to navigate those things :D

when riders went through our property, they almost always were single file so they would not make wide trails IMO

I tried to go to google earth so I could post a photo of the trails where we used to live but apparently it requires downloading now? I could have sworn I used to just go to the site and use it from there *shrug*
With all respect.. :)

These homes had yards...backyards...no way (IMO) these were horse trails...

Even tho there was a horse center/facility on the other side of that fence (plus there was a ditch) that bordered the house, with the berm, where Morgan's family lived.

There weren't horses wandering loose, making those trails on the berm behind the I's rented home. Preposterous, IMO.

JMO.

Just jumping off your post...

The last conversation that we know of was with her dad. He was trying to convince her not to go baby-sit in the morning because she said she was not feeling well. She said she hated to do that. If I were thinking of killing myself, I would have told my dad to give the place a call for me in the morning and let them know I wasn't coming in. Or, even better, if I was thinking of killing myself, I would not be talking about not feeling well and I don't think I would be worrying one bit about some baby-sitting job the next day. It just doesn't jive with the state of mind I think she would have had were suicide the case. Just my opinion, though.

That's a great point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled purple toenails just out of curiousity. For the most part, it seems that purple polish on toes has been a trend since 2010. Lots of girls are painting their toes purple just because they like it. Then I saw that someone commented that she was painting her toes purple to indicate sorrow and someone else because of something having to do with an epilepsy awareness event. I associate purple with the cross and also with royalty and personally love all shades of purple.

I just saw a little 4 year old boy with purple toenails today! I think he picked it because he liked purple. Boy, back in the day we just wore colors because we liked them. Now they have to mean something?! I had no idea! I'm going to have to ask my girls about that. Currently my daughter is going with an "oil slick" look. . .

Just jumping off your post...

The last conversation that we know of was with her dad. He was trying to convince her not to go baby-sit in the morning because she said she was not feeling well. She said she hated to do that. If I were thinking of killing myself, I would have told my dad to give the place a call for me in the morning and let them know I wasn't coming in. Or, even better, if I was thinking of killing myself, I would not be talking about not feeling well and I don't think I would be worrying one bit about some baby-sitting job the next day. It just doesn't jive with the state of mind I think she would have had were suicide the case. Just my opinion, though.

Hmmm, I remember it the other way around. M was concerned about babysitting and the dad told her to wait and see how she felt. (paraphrased and moo)

I'm in the same camp as Polly right now. So devastated for the I's. I pray that they find peace sooner rather than later. :( :( :(

My heart is so heavy.

I just saw a little 4 year old boy with purple toenails today! I think he picked it because he liked purple. Boy, back in the day we just wore colors because we liked them. Now they have to mean something?! I had no idea! I'm going to have to ask my girls about that. Currently my daughter is going with an "oil slick" look. . .

OT: I like to paint my nails occasionally, and I like the funkier colors so I actually have an aqua, an orange and even black. I've even see several different shades of green and yellow. However, I was not aware the colors had any meanings, I may need to Google that, see what kind of messages I'm unknowingly sending out there, lol.

Once again I seem to be the odd man out, but such is life. I'm probably one of the few people in the world who would prefer believing my child had committed suicide to believing he was murdered. My weird way of looking at it (especially in a case like this one when this girl had so much potential) is that I'd feel better knowing that it was what he wanted, rather than that he had all kinds of wonderful things he wanted to do and could have done if someone else hadn't taken the opportunity away. I don't see either choice being a good one, and I hope I never find out if I'd still feel that way if it actually happened. :twocents:

That's what we were told the last conversation consisted of.

Yes, sorry, that's true. I choose to believe what TI has said, so it seems natural to me to say things in that way.

Once again I seem to be the odd man out, but such is life. I'm probably one of the few people in the world who would prefer believing my child had committed suicide to believing he was murdered. My weird way of looking at it (especially in a case like this one when this girl had so much potential) is that I'd feel better knowing that it was what he wanted, rather than that he had all kinds of wonderful things he wanted to do and could have done if someone else hadn't taken the opportunity away. I don't see either choice being a good one, and I hope I never find out if I'd still feel that way if it actually happened. :twocents:

They may see it your way eventually, but I would suspect it's just too early. My cousin committed suicide, and my brother was killed by a drunk driver, all I know from my own experience is that having someone to blame doesn't really make it any easier to accept that the person is gone. :(

This won't be popular, but I feel like things are going downhill, in a spiritual way. JMO.

Don't know what that means in regards to TOS, but....JMO.

Toni Ingram has agreed to be on my True Crime Radio again this Sunday Sept. 30th.

8 PM Eastern. Here is the link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/10/01/websleuths-radio

If you have any questions please post them on the thread Jbean created for unanswered questions in this case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185307&page=2

I want to personally thank Raine1212 for going to the trouble of getting the report. You are amazing Raine.

To everyone on this thread thank you for your great sleuthing and for being respectful in your posting.

Tricia

``````````````````````

I doubt there was any meaning whatsoever to the color except that she liked it. Girls (and guys!) wear all kinds of colors of polish now, sometimes even a bunch of different colors at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!