CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we found out what time the paramedics arrived? I have read that M was found at 5:30, but that the TOd was after 8 am. What is raising a flag for me in this, not only the time lapse here, but if I recall correctly, in one of the blog posts wasn't it said that when the paramedics arrived T was performing CPR? Would someone perform CPR for over 2.5 hours? Now I have to go back to the blog and find that post, I could not be remembering it correctly.

I believe this just indicates ovulation:

"Corpus luteum cyst: This type of functional ovarian cyst occurs after an egg has been released from a follicle. After this happens, the follicle becomes what is known as a corpus luteum. If a pregnancy doesn't occur, the corpus luteum usually breaks down and disappears. It may, however, fill with fluid or blood and persist on the ovary. Usually, this cyst is found on only one side and produces no symptoms."

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/ovarian_cysts/article_em.htm

Sorry, should have read ahead before answering. Didn't realize it was already answered!

WTF? http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/253620-overview

Can rupture and be very painful, "acute abdomen". My best gf's daughter has had this condition and she was in agony.

Have we found out what time the paramedics arrived? I have read that M was found at 5:30, but that the TOd was after 8 am. What is raising a flag for me in this, not only the time lapse here, but if I recall correctly, in one of the blog posts wasn't it said that when the paramedics arrived T was performing CPR? Would someone perform CPR for over 2.5 hours? Now I have to go back to the blog and find that post, I could not be remembering it correctly.

I don't know a lot about crime scenes, but in the Tv shows The first 48, when they arrive, the body is left where it is found for several hours while they make detailed notes about the scene. Sometimes, they wait a couple of hours before the official gets there that declares somebody. Sometimes they are on another scene or in a different part of the county.

Just a suggestion. Don't know if I am right.

When I saw the list of clothes, I thought it looked like the person who dressed her was a man, colorblind, or as into fashion as I am (none of which really sound like her). I mix some weird colors together at times, but - green jeans, white shirt, tan bra, pink underwear, blue socks and purple toenails? Wow! She must have looked a bit like a rainbow or a pack of skittles. :waitasec: Is it just that I really am that far behind in what's stylish?

Apart from the green jeans (I don't have that kind of self confidence, lol, nor am I anywhere near 115 pounds), it sounds like something I would wear on any given day. I'm lucky if my socks match each other, let alone my outfit! Don't even get me started on bras and unders...

Being an artist, my perception is that Morgan loved color and the mixing and matching of them.

Thanks everybody for letting me know how dumb I am! I think it comes from all the times when I was young that people would say things to me like, "What were you thinking wearing a purple shirt with green jeans?" (yes, I did own a few pairs even back then), or "You're kind of cute, but your mother dresses you funny." I guess fashions may have changed a little bit in the past 40-50 years - even if some of my clothes didn't! :blushing:

Do we know if Morgan was laying under the covers, or on top of the covers?

Being an artist, my perception is that Morgan loved color and the mixing and matching of them.

Exactly. If anyone is following Katelyn Markhams case Morgan reminds me of her in alot of ways. Both like the deviant art site, both are colorful. Both artsy and very talented. Both beautiful girls with their own style and flair for fashion.

I was thinking that, too. I initially thought of that urban legend about Lupe Valez, where she got herself all dressed up then took a bunch of pills to commit suicide. I can definitely see wanting to be found in a certain outfit or in a certain way.

I went to school with a guy who hung himself using a blue sheet and dressed all in blue, presumably thinking he would turn blue, too. He hung himself in the garage so when the parents got home, they'd open the garage door and see him. Sometimes the "presentation" is a message in itself.

I went to school with a guy who hung himself using a blue sheet and dressed all in blue, presumably thinking he would turn blue, too. He hung himself in the garage so when the parents got home, they'd open the garage door and see him. Sometimes the "presentation" is a message in itself.

This is what I have been thinking. Wonder if it was a fave outfit or one previously worn on a memorable occasion.

Ok, ok, people; you've made your point! All I was saying was that it struck me funny when I first read it that every single item he mentioned was a different color, and it made me think of Skittles. :innocent:

Ok, so she has her friend tap or bang on her window, and later throw rocks at it to let her know she should climb up to the window near the ceiling, go out it, grab the gutter, climb up on the roof, cross it and climb down a tree in front of that camera to avoid being seen by the one in back, and then run and tell her parents that someone is knocking on her window? Wouldn't it have made more sense to just not mention the knocking and walk out the front door once the parents went to bed? I guess I'm missing something there.

Not that this theory is any worse than some of them I've come up with.

Didn't they find a trapeze tied to the house too? :stretch: KIDDING!

This is what I have been thinking. Wonder if it was a fave outfit or one previously worn on a memorable occasion.

I think it was just a way to let people know he was feeling blue.

haha. LOL

My kids even wear mismatched socks all the time. They say it's the style, I say it's b/c they are too lazy to match the socks together.

My daughter does this too. I've even seen mismatched socks for sale which doesn't make much sense to me :moo:

Re Morgan and socks: Who sleeps in socks? Sleeping in socks is up there with childbirth and root canal surgery imo.

A white t-shirt and green jeans? Why? Sounds like lounging clothes to me. :waitasec:

My daughter does this too. I've even seen mismatched socks for sale which doesn't make much sense to me :moo:

Re Morgan and socks: Who sleeps in socks? Sleeping in socks is up there with childbirth and root canal surgery imo.

I've always slept in socks - my feet are always cold - in fact I now buy specific warm, fuzzy socks just for sleeping in, lol.

Thanks everybody for letting me know how dumb I am! I think it comes from all the times when I was young that people would say things to me like, "What were you thinking wearing a purple shirt with green jeans?" (yes, I did own a few pairs even back then), or "You're kind of cute, but your mother dresses you funny." I guess fashions may have changed a little bit in the past 40-50 years - even if some of my clothes didn't! :blushing:
Somewhat O/T, but I think purple and green go very well together...even moreso, purple + turquoise + pink + silver, maybe even gold instead of silver... Personal preferences. LOL.

I don't think it is productive to criticize M's color choices. JMO. "She's an artist" - Bob Dylan

Altho maybe she chose colors for their symbolic meaning. IDK. I've done it.

Thank you raine for the documents.

Being fully clothed was most likely M's choice. Some don't want to be found in their "jammies".

Telling dad to let the family she babysat for that she was ill, was saying I'm not going to be there and they need to know to find someone else. Lots of suicidal people take care of their responsibilities right before that moment. This was her responsibility and she was trying to get it taken care of.

If there indeed is anyone on the video, could she have texted a friend she couldn't take it anymore, and they were coming to check on her?

It seems Morgan had a lot going on that would cause her worry, so there is no one reason. There are many. They all just got stuck swirling and no way out in her mind.

All moo.

I'm so sorry for Morgan, and for her family.

BBM: But, she didn't have that conversation with her dad.

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

A white t-shirt and green jeans? Why? Sounds like lounging clothes to me. :waitasec:

Sounds like Sunday go-to-meetin' clothes to me. I have a terrible time trying to keep white clothes white.

They sell 'little miss mismatched' on QVC - big seller at Christmastime for tweens and teens.

I do when my feet are cold or if I've put lotion on my feet. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member