CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't take those remarks in a negative way at all.....nor was she saying that we sleuth each other.

She was communicating that someone was posting under different names with the same IP address and surmised that negative posts here might be due to that same reason.

I get that mystery girl, and I feel the same way.

I only brought it up because a recurring sentiment over here has been "I wish the friends would come forward" because they haven't shown up here or on the blog. I suggested that they might be intimidated because they are afraid of being outed. (The perp figuring out who they are if they are reading either site, or the I's figuring out who they are because of their IP address.)

So according to mom answering snowballs question regarding what clothes she was found in and were they the same clothes she had come home in that night...

Toni says NO, MORGAN DID NOT WEAR THE SKINNY GREEN JEANS THURS AFTERNOON/EVENING AND DI NOT HAVE THEM ON WHEN SHE CAME HOME AFTER 9pm..she doesnt say what she was wearing when she came inn Turs night just that it was not the green skinny jeans..she also says that when Morgan got home Thurs night that all of her hair was down and loose..and when found her hair was all pulled up as she wears it evry night to bed..

So imo thats strange..she has regualr street clothes of rather than her pj's..which wojld not be TOO STRANGE if the street clothes were simply what she had been wearing that night and fell asleep in those clothes..but thats nit the case..the case is that she had a totally different set of clothes on from what she'd worn that night..so she took the time to change clothes but instead of comfy pj's she instead puts on green skinny jeans...but yet pulls all her hair up as she does every night when prepping for bed..

Does it mean something really important and indicative of anything in particular?..no..but it is a bit strange to me..was she planning on seeing someone?..why else not just put pj's on when she took off her clothes she had on all afternoon/evening?

I get that mystery girl, and I feel the same way.

I only brought it up because a recurring sentiment over here has been "I wish the friends would come forward" because they haven't shown up here or on the blog. I suggested that they might be intimidated because they are afraid of being outed. (The perp figuring out who they are if they are reading either site, or the I's figuring out who they are because of their IP address.)

Oh I know you meant no malice. I would love to hear from the friends.

I wonder if they would speak freely knowing that the parents read the posts too....?

Okay, after much searching, here's the mention of the rash: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=486

It's in the bold part at the bottom and it was on her face and chest.

Now I'm wondering how long that rash lasted. It wasn't there when she died, since it wasn't mentioned in the report, and unless she's covered it with makeup, I don't see it on any of her pictures.

Now I'm wondering how long that rash lasted. It wasn't there when she died, since it wasn't mentioned in the report, and unless she's covered it with makeup, I don't see it on any of her pictures.

It could be completely random. Stress can cause rashes, could have been caused by the stress of a possible stalker, or any other stress in her life at the moment. For the record, I can break out in a rash just from talking about it, but then I'm a high-stress kind of person, lol.

It could be completely random. Stress can cause rashes, could have been caused by the stress of a possible stalker, or any other stress in her life at the moment. For the record, I can break out in a rash just from talking about it, but then I'm a high-stress kind of person, lol.

My daughter looks at dust and breaks out in hives. Would still be interesting to hear how long it lasted in M and if it recurred.

My sister gets hives on her neck and chest just from being excited about something! Even good excited.

Interestingly, she also wears socks to bed ALL YEAR LONG. Drives me nuts because I hate shoes and socks and could live in flip flops 365.

My daughter looks at dust and breaks out in hives. Would still be interesting to hear how long it lasted in M and if it recurred.

My guess is that since it's not mentioned again it went away fairly quickly, but again, just a guess. I get hives all the time from allergic reactions, they cover me head to toe then and it sucks. When I get hives purely from stress, I get just one huge hive on my eye or my lip or something, lol.

The rash must not have been a normal thing for morgan if Toni now thinks it is significant in some way. She actually should have fewer rashes using natural products. The beginning of stalking, physical complaints crop up, then death. I'd be wondering about drugs reacting with the sun, something put into face creams, or even porphyria rash. There is no way it's normal for a young woman to go from healthy to so weak she couldn't go to class or eat and stress should not be considered by the parents if serious about finding out what was going on.

Its in the August 8 blog entry where toni says that after the window being banged in moms office batgroom and morgan runs out in a towel..it is that night she began sleeping in closet and Toni says from fear and anxiety that Morgans face and chest are broken out in a rash

My guess is that since it's not mentioned again it went away fairly quickly, but again, just a guess. I get hives all the time from allergic reactions, they cover me head to toe then and it sucks. When I get hives purely from stress, I get just one huge hive on my eye or my lip or something, lol.

I agree. I'm a very rashy person, as is my son. I'd say about 90% of the time I have no idea what caused it, because so many things can. . .food, body wash, laundry soap, something I touched (like grass), heat, new or different make-up. . .just about anything. .. lol!

But I do have to wonder if it wasn't some of those homemade facials she made. The one made with cinnamon would definitely give me a rash.

ETA- From Morgan's blog, she used that mask on Aug. 4th. . .maybe. . .???

MOO

SLEUTHING FELLOW MEMBERS AT WS IS AGAINST TOS AND IS A VERY, VERY SERIOUS VIOLATION THAT CAN RESULT IN A PERMANENT LOSS OF POSTING PRIVILEGES HERE.

I know everyone knows that, but I'm putting up this reminder because some of tonight's posting has raised the concern.

Don't do it. I know you won't, but don't do it anyway :)

Salem

I agree. I'm a very rashy person, as is my son. I'd say about 90% of the time I have no idea what caused it, because so many things can. . .food, body wash, laundry soap, something I touched (like grass), heat, new or different make-up. . .just about anything. .. lol!

But I do have to wonder if it wasn't some of those homemade facials she made. The one made with cinnamon would definitely give me a rash.

ETA- From Morgan's blog, she used that mask on Aug. 4th. . .maybe. . .???

MOO

That could even be one reason she decided to make her own facials and creams; sensitive skin.

I don't get how someone can believe a pscho got into their home many times and finally murdered yet blame physical complaints on anxiety. Face and neck/chest is where creams are applied. The window was open. Food is in the home. Why consider intruder murder if not considering poisoning or tampering.

If anyone is following Katelyn Markhams case Morgan reminds me of her in alot of ways. Both like the deviant art site, both are colorful. Both artsy and very talented. Both beautiful girls with their own style and flair for fashion.

Neither here nor there, but as odd as anything else about these two cases: Katelyn and Morgan had the same birthday, August 16.

Dear Schoolgirl Shamus:
Is this your first orchid? I hope so. See you tonight.

(from Book #7 of the Trixie Belden books, The Mysterious Code)

LOL yes I'm very familiar with all of those drugs.

My point is they weren't present at her house (thus far)

And they also just happen to make up a type of date rape cocktail.

It wasn't a rape cocktail, it was a death cocktail.

If this was murder, and if the murderer is the strange neighbor down the street as the mother suspects, then WHY did they use the SAME DRUG that Morgan had lying around her bedroom?

How would that stranger even KNOW she had a script for it and pills in her room? If someone wanted to poison her they would use drugs that THEY had access too and were familiar with, unless the killer was an intimate that knew what lethal drugs Morgan had lying around, and even then how would they slip it to her? Surely not in her water bottle as the drug is very bitter tasting.

The mother supposedly has NOT read the autopsy report, she also apparently has not researched Amitriptyline poisoning else she would realize it couldn't have been slipped into the water bottle undetected.

She does not want to look at, or research, ANY facts as she knows they might contradict her version of reality.

Friends are not coming forward as they are being accused of murder and accomplice to that. They cannot say a word to the public. I also think friends probably knew all along that this was suicide, they knew M and what was going on in her life. I am not saying she told them ahead of time, just saying they probably figured it out the minute they found out she was gone.

Both ME's are reputable, and their work reflects keeping that reputation. I get concerned with people throwing them under the bus, they have a license to protect. Their comments on M's death are easy enough to interpret.

Mom getting her info from a psychic disturbs me.

First, that money would be better spent on their P.I. fund, preferably a lawyer.

Second, we all know it is a scam. It is just giving her someone to talk to, which she needs obviously, but they are hired yes men. They agree with you, embellish on what YOU are suggesting, and try to continue in that manner to keep you on the line and calling again. It's just about making $$$ for them. I think she would be better off talking with a friend or therapist.

Noticed everyone talking about the jewelry and the pics. If mom can post pics of M on the blog, she is looking at the pics. The jewelry must not have been Morgan's.

Just got up, so if that makes no sense, ignore me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!