CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does this guy: http://coroner.mesacounty.us/mcweb/coroner/Robert Kurtzman CV.pdf

In fact, Dobersen only has a residency listed in forensic pathology whereas Kurtzman did a residency and a fellowship in forensic pathology, plus an outside rotation in forensic anthropology and an outside rotation in forensic science.

Just for comparisons sake. . .

Doberson. . .

Ph.D in microbiology and biochemistry
MD
Associate professor of Pathology at University of Colorado Medical School

Kurtzmen. . .
BA in biology
DO

For what it's worth.

the blog and the face book page: re: images.

thank you for bumping Tricia's notice up merc.

Since the blog is copyrighted, what about any direct quotes from the blog? (Just trying to keep WS and members in the okay.)

no need to find the post by smoothoperator.

I am going off of my personal recollection from reading the blog and her comments as well as her interview on the radio show.

I don't think anyone really knows any concrete answers in this case, unfortunately.

:twocents:

For what it's worth, here is the link to the post where mom addresses the flyer.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1230#comment-1263

thank you to everyone who has helped by alerting pictures~ It is greatly appreciated.

I'd also like to point out that 99% of all of the noises experienced were experienced by Morgan alone, and not the Ingrams.

Yes, I noticed that too. From what I can tell so far ALL of the tapping was heard ONLY by Morgan, the sole exception being the time something hit the window of the office and scared TI. Oddly Morgan was "out" when that occurred.

Morgan became upset when they wanted to put vaseline on the windows. Why? Because that might confirm that there was no physical evidence to back up the tapping? She also objected to the baby monitor, yes it would be a bit "too much" however it would also pick up tapping wouldn't it??? Why not place it next to the window?

If I missed something in the blog and the above is not correct I am sure someone will point it out. If I were hearing tapping in the house and I was the ONLY one hearing it and there was no physical evidence I darn well would want someone with me to verify it just so we all KNEW it wasn't my imagination!

I remember a few of the house from zillow and the google maps images, but I don't think those need permission, IDK. Most are what you have mentioned, all from the blog.

The house floorplan was posted at some point too, which was on the blog.

Since the blog is copyrighted, what about any direct quotes from the blog? (Just trying to keep WS and members in the okay.)

I know a few lawyers, and a couple who've had blogs. They posted pictures that were posted publicly on the net, and quoted blogs and other boards, and their defense for doing so, and what made it legal, is that it was used for commentary. But they also had a legal statement once you registered stating as much.

Of course, I don't mind abiding by WS rules and requests of not posting pics or quoting, but rather linking to them?

As we've learned more, my opinion has definitely shifted to where I feel she did likely commit suicide. But I'm still stuck on the lack of pill fragments in her stomach. I know posters have said they may have dissolved and other posters have linked to specific cases that were somewhat similar but can anyone tell me if it would be common for the pills to be dissolved? I seems so odd but I have no medical knowledge.
TIA and I'm sorry if this has been answered already. I can't believe how fast this thread keeps moving!!
That's my only real hangup at this point but I'm still interested in the outcome of the blog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a way to look at our own posts here from our profile? It might be easier if those who know they posted pics to go to their list of posts and mark where they are so a mod can delete them. I'm assuming we can't edit our posts after awhile?

Is there a way to look at our own posts here from our profile? It might be easier if those who know they posted pics to go to their list of posts and mark where they are so a mod can delete them. I'm assuming we can't edit our posts after awhile?

Yeah just click your profile and look under "statistics". You can't edit or delete your own posts after 15 minutes or so (not sure the exact time).

you can click on your name (your hat next to one of your posts) and you will get a menu.. it should say "find all posts". You click on that and it takes you to a link of all posts.

hth

Yeah just click your profile and look under "statistics". You can't edit or delete your own posts after 15 minutes or so (not sure the exact time).

there is a time limit for deletion, you are correct. if you run into that hit the alert button

Yes, I noticed that too. From what I can tell so far ALL of the tapping was heard ONLY by Morgan, the sole exception being the time something hit the window of the office and scared TI. Oddly Morgan was "out" when that occurred.

Morgan became upset when they wanted to put vaseline on the windows. Why? Because that might confirm that there was no physical evidence to back up the tapping? She also objected to the baby monitor, yes it would be a bit "too much" however it would also pick up tapping wouldn't it??? Why not place it next to the window?

If I missed something in the blog and the above is not correct I am sure someone will point it out. If I were hearing tapping in the house and I was the ONLY one hearing it and there was no physical evidence I darn well would want someone with me to verify it just so we all KNEW it wasn't my imagination!

Exactly, why the resistance to anything the parents suggested that would allow them to corroborate the noises? Perhaps Morgan was beginning to doubt herself as well, or felt guilty about what this was doing to her parents, and this contributed to her suicidal state of mind.

It's just too far of a stretch (for me) that the stalker (or gang of stalkers) was so ingenious that he was able to not only avoid detection by cameras, parents, neighbors and police, but also that he was able to always begin stalking 15 minutes after Morgan got home, and he always knew what room she was in, even when she slept in the closet and hung curtains over all her windows.

At one point the parents even thought he may have bugged the house or somehow was monitoring their texts, in order to be so far ahead of them all the time (in addition to having night vision goggles and a high powered rifle scope). In order to be the stalker some are painting him to be, he'd have had to have the reflexes of a ninja, the skills of a navy seal, the athletic prowess of an olympic runner, the technology of Batman, and the light footedness of Baryshnikov (oh, and he's a dog whisperer too.)

And the stalking always happened at night. EXCEPT the one and only time that Morgan was home alone during the day, and then he was at the front door punching numbers into the keypad (so the parents changed Morgan's code. But not their own code. Why?)

And he also managed to figure out that there was one single weak spot in the camera coverage (how could he know this?) and so of course he must have been stalking from the roof.

Really, it's just so far beyond belief for me.

I think that the Ingrams believed Morgan initially. Then, over the months they began to doubt the reality of the stalking (hence the suggestions of a baby monitor, vaseline on the windows, etc.) Then, when she died, they felt horribly guilty because either: a) the stalker was real and he caused her death in some way; or b) their daughter was imagining the stalking or making it up and she needed help/intervention before she took her own life.

I can see why option "a" is the one they're clinging to in their grief.

And I think there are logical explanations for the few things Toni witnessed.

The sound on the window when Morgan wasn't home? Bug hitting the glass.

The dude on the wildlife cam? Curious neighbor snooping out the police activity.

The dude Toni saw on the porch? Could be the same neighbor who was caught on the wildlife camera, or the accused neighbor who had become irate, or a neighborhood kid doorbell ditching during a slumber party, etc.

When you're looking for something sinister, you're likely to see it in everything.

In order to be the stalker some are painting him to be, he'd have had to have the reflexes of a ninja, the skills of a navy seal, the athletic prowess of an olympic runner, the technology of Batman, and the light footedness of Baryshnikov (oh, and he's a dog whisperer too.) . . . .

And he also managed to figure out that there was one single weak spot in the camera coverage (how could he know this?) and so of course he must have been stalking from the roof.

SBM. ..

I don't believe the stalker would have had to be some kind of ninja superhero. He could have easily seen the weak spot in the camera coverage if he was wearing night vision goggles. And where does someone get a cheap pair of night vision goggles? By buying a version of an extremely popular video game, COD:MW2.

I don't think it's any coincidence that that particular game utilizes using the rooftops as a well known tactical strategy. Google "COD MW2 roof" and you will find a myriad of walk throughs, cheats, glitches and Youtube videos discussing that exact thing.. .how to get to and hide on the roof, using that vantage point as a hiding spot.

It is possible to get on the rooftop next to the gas tank. If you jump on to the tank from the hole in the wall, and then on to the wall, you can walk on top of the roof. This is often taken advantage of by snipers, and in MW2, tactical insertions are common on the roof.
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Overgrown

Not a ninja. . .just some kid who plays COD MW2 who shelled out the $150 for the Prestige edition.

Interestingly enough, someone who is a alleged player in all of this is a COD MW2 fan. Go figure.

Exactly, why the resistance to anything the parents suggested that would allow them to corroborate the noises? Perhaps Morgan was beginning to doubt herself as well, or felt guilty about what this was doing to her parents, and this contributed to her suicidal state of mind.

It's just too far of a stretch (for me) that the stalker (or gang of stalkers) was so ingenious that he was able to not only avoid detection by cameras, parents, neighbors and police, but also that he was able to always begin stalking 15 minutes after Morgan got home, and he always knew what room she was in, even when she slept in the closet and hung curtains over all her windows.

At one point the parents even thought he may have bugged the house or somehow was monitoring their texts, in order to be so far ahead of them all the time (in addition to having night vision goggles and a high powered rifle scope). In order to be the stalker some are painting him to be, he'd have had to have the reflexes of a ninja, the skills of a navy seal, the athletic prowess of an olympic runner, the technology of Batman, and the light footedness of Baryshnikov (oh, and he's a dog whisperer too.)

And the stalking always happened at night. EXCEPT the one and only time that Morgan was home alone during the day, and then he was at the front door punching numbers into the keypad (so the parents changed Morgan's code. But not their own code. Why?)

I think that the Ingrams believed Morgan initially. Then, over the months they began to doubt the reality of the stalking (hence the suggestions of a baby monitor, vaseline on the windows, etc.) Then, when she died, they felt horribly guilty because either: a) the stalker was real and he caused her death in some way; or b) their daughter was imagining the stalking or making it up and she needed help/intervention before she took her own life.

I can see why option "a" is the one they're clinging to in their grief.

And I think there are logical explanations for the few things Toni witnessed.

The sound on the window when Morgan wasn't home? Bug hitting the glass.

The dude on the wildlife cam? Curious neighbor snooping out the police activity.

The dude Toni saw on the porch? Could be the same neighbor who was caught on the wildlife camera, or the accused neighbor who had become irate, or a neighborhood kid doorbell ditching during a slumber party, etc.

When you're looking for something sinister, you're likely to see it in everything.

Nice summation. And what do you have to say about the toxicology and autopsy report? :innocent::shush:

SBM. ..

I don't believe the stalker would have had to be some kind of ninja superhero. He could have easily seen the weak spot in the camera coverage if he was wearing night vision goggles. And where does someone get a cheap pair of night vision goggles? By buying a version of an extremely popular video game, COD:MW2.

I don't think it's any coincidence that that particular game utilizes using the rooftops as a well known tactical strategy. Google "COD MW2 roof" and you will find a myriad of walk throughs, cheats, glitches and Youtube videos discussing that exact thing.. .how to get to and hide on the roof, using that vantage point as a hiding spot.

It is possible to get on the rooftop next to the gas tank. If you jump on to the tank from the hole in the wall, and then on to the wall, you can walk on top of the roof. This is often taken advantage of by snipers, and in MW2, tactical insertions are common on the roof.
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Overgrown

Not a ninja. . .just some kid who plays COD MW2 who shelled out the $150 for the Prestige edition.

Interestingly enough, someone who is a alleged player in all of this is a COD MW2 fan. Go figure.

I don't think the alleged is a super villain, but he could have done some things, otherwise, how could the Ingram's be so certain in their convictions who they think it is? He has to have done some things in order for them to think they can throw his name around in accusations without fear of recourse. Right? :waitasec:

I definitely LOLed at "technology of Batman" and pictured someone crouching on the rooftop wrapped in a cape. Maybe I need some more sleep...

I can vouch for big kamikaze bugs (and stupid birds) beaning themselves on windows here in CO. Happens every day, especially on my big bay window. Idiot creatures thinking "hey a magic portal into that home" and then they find themselves unconscious on the ground outside. Moron bugs/birds.

Not to make light of this thread, but I remember one bird ended up limping around crooked knecked on my porch for like 20 minutes one day after knocking himself out. He was eventually ok, for the most part, and went about his birdy life, but he scared the bejesus out of me when he hit the glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445