CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You talking about the part where it appears she was getting ready for a date, so to speak? That fact could mean nothing, or it could mean she was expecting something that didn't happen, adding to her disappointment?

Yeah just realized that was what it implied. The shaved comment.

Tis a mystery, spending all day with the new bf helping him look for a job, then announcing he liked her too.

Visiting a house with the previous bf, and it didn't go so well. She stayed outside even when invited to hang out.

Realistically it wasn't the "new" boyfriend. No one needs to shave for a "new" boyfriend, hello and a smile works just fine with "new".

Yeah just realized that was what it implied. The shaved comment.

Tis a mystery, spending all day with the new bf helping him look for a job, then announcing he liked her too.

Visiting a house with the previous bf, and it didn't go so well. She stayed outside even when invited to hang out.

Realistically it wasn't the "new" boyfriend. No one needs to shave for a "new" boyfriend, hello and a smile works just fine with "new".

I was thinking along the same lines. She was more interested in the ex and maybe he didn't feel the same way. Might have been enough to sway her if she was fence sitting about her life. Who knows?

Well now some of us are sitting on the edge of our seats! What? Be vague if you must, we can pick up on hints.

It just occurred to me how I can describe it sensitively: personal grooming

Now, before y'all get up in my grill about how it's trendy ... I already know that. :) I don't mention it to pass judgment -- believe me, between the mohawk I had at 19 and the tattoos I continue to get in my mid-40's, I'm far from prudish and not in a position to judge anyone else's choices. To each his/her own, as far as I'm concerned. In my character study of Morgan, however -- and we're all doing our own character studies in order to try and understand what happened -- it's an interesting detail.

IMO. YMMV.

LOL! I was referring to a particular body part that was, er, groomed, as if preparing for a romantic evening, which was mentioned in the post. I was trying to be delicate, but perhaps I just ended up being vague? How about this: Brazilian . . . ouch!

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! :D

It just occurred to me how I can describe it sensitively: personal grooming

Now, before y'all get up in my grill about how it's trendy ... I already know that. :) I don't mention it to pass judgment -- believe me, between the mohawk I had at 19 and the tattoos I continue to get in my mid-40's, I'm far from prudish and not in a position to judge anyone else's choices. To each his/her own, as far as I'm concerned. In my character study of Morgan, however -- and we're all doing our own character studies in order to try and understand what happened -- it's an interesting detail.

IMO. YMMV.

Caught my eye, too. I thought it a little out of the character that has been described to us. I also wondered if it was really shaved or if the hair was just missing and that's the words used by the ME because he didn't know better. In other words, did she shave - which is actually not that popular anymore - or did she go for a wax, which IS popular. ("Stringing" down under probably isn't an option, LOL!) It would speak to her level of sophistication and her possible intents that night. If she was freshly waxed/shaved, she might have been getting ready for a date. If there was "new growth", then it might not be so relevant.

To add to my post above: She was a dancer, and it's probably more visually appealing to have less rather than more in some of those leotards and costumes, so the whole issue might be irrelevant anyway.

I was thinking along the same lines. She was more interested in the ex and maybe he didn't feel the same way. Might have been enough to sway her if she was fence sitting about her life. Who knows?

Yuppers. They say first loves are the hardest. The "new boyfriend" that just confessed to "liking her" the night she died is way too much of a stretch. Especially when one considers the comments regarding the honey facial.

To add to my post above: She was a dancer, and it's probably more visually appealing to have less rather than more in some of those leotards and costumes, so the whole issue might be irrelevant anyway.

Ahhhhhhh ... good call. Never thought about that.

Yuppers. They say first loves are the hardest. The "new boyfriend" that just confessed to "liking her" the night she died is way too much of a stretch. Especially when one considers the comments regarding the honey facial.

I am totally trying that facial, btw.

Yes! Most dancers I know do wax. (Not THAT kind of dancer. . . not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Sonya - You and I are of the same mind. I think suicide is a possibility or accidental overdose. TV makes it look so different. In reality accidental OD is a very easy thing to do. Tragic and sad. My heart goes out to the mom especially.

I think it was suicide and I think the young woman was in a lot of pain leading up to it.

Not a happy nor sexy thing.

I was interested in the actual COD myself... I agree, the autopsy report would be very helpful. BTW - as many of you already know, if she vomited and aspirated that would account for the pulmonary edema, not uncommon in overdoses. Including, of course, accidental OD's. Now, when there is a combination of medications that suppress respiratory function one doesn't necessarily need to see a lethal level of any one drug. Sometimes the combination itself can be lethal. That's why they are careful to tell people not to take the Rx's prescribed for other people; one can never anticipate how they will interact. Flexeril, amitriptyline & dalmane are all CNS suppressants. It doesn't take much, especially if Morgan had no history or tolerance of medications.

OT: To add to the personal grooming discussion above, I never realized how society has gotten us used to what is considered normal and what isn't. When I watch TV, it's mostly cable, so it's uncensored. I've gotten so used to the Brazilian or "landing strip" look that's so popular now, that when I watched the original Carrie a few weeks ago I was shocked during the shower scene. My first thought was, "Wow, people were hairier in the 70s". . . .

I was interested in the actual COD myself... I agree, the autopsy report would be very helpful. BTW - as many of you already know, if she vomited and aspirated that would account for the pulmonary edema, not uncommon in overdoses. Including, of course, accidental OD's. Now, when there is a combination of medications that suppress respiratory function one doesn't necessarily need to see a lethal level of any one drug. Sometimes the combination itself can be lethal. That's why they are careful to tell people not to take the Rx's prescribed for other people; one can never anticipate how they will interact. Flexeril, amitriptyline & dalmane are all CNS suppressants. It doesn't take much, especially if Morgan had no history or tolerance of medications.

We have the tox screen and the amended autopsy report. It should be linked in the data sub thread.

I think it was suicide and I think the young woman was in a lot of pain leading up to it.

I agree that she was in a lot of pain leading up to her death. I just keep going back and forth between intentional and accidental OD. ... *sigh* ... So sad. :(

OT: To add to the personal grooming discussion above, I never realized how society has gotten us used to what is considered normal and what isn't. When I watch TV, it's mostly cable, so it's uncensored. I've gotten so used to the Brazilian or "landing strip" look that's so popular now, that when I watched the original Carrie a few weeks ago I was shocked during the shower scene. My first thought was, "Wow, people were hairier in the 70s". . . .

I've seen in a lot of discussion groups about dating and beauty tips that this trend of being "hair-free" is due to the overwhelmingly easy access to *advertiser censored* nowadays. At any rate, I've heard so many younger women say that they always keep themselves "hair-free down there" that I didn't even give that notation in the report a second thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member