NATIONS, DANIEL JAMES
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Contact Facility
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
Offender ID
:
Date of Birth:
10/08/1985
Date:
01/10/2018

photo

Master of disguise. New haircut and beard.
Anyone taking bets KN picked him up, with their 'babies" ?

Clear Creek County Sheriff's Office

Offender Name:
NATIONS, DANIEL JAMES
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Contact Facility
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
Offender ID
:
Date of Birth:
10/08/1985
Date:
01/10/2018

photo

Master of disguise. New haircut and beard.
Anyone taking bets KN picked him up, with their 'babies" ?
What does "Reason Contact facilty" mean? Also this was yesterday and I thought he was only checking in then. Did someone bail him out? This is doing my head in trying to keep up with the shenanigans. :pullhair:

"Reason: contact facility" might be as simple as if you want to know you have to contact the facility.

I have seen that usually when someone has been transferred. Info is not given until a transfer is complete and that is for transport safety, if I understand correctly.

I have seen that usually when someone has been transferred. Info is not given until a transfer is complete and that is for transport safety, if I understand correctly.

Makes sense. Tks.

If he is out he may be in danger -- so many people have convicted him of at least one, if not three murders.

moo

If he is out he may be in danger -- so many people have convicted him of at least one, if not three murders.
moo

I completely agree. He and KN should leave Colorado and move to Delphi a.s.a.p.. They would be much safer there.

What does "Reason Contact facilty" mean? Also this was yesterday and I thought he was only checking in then. Did someone bail him out? This is doing my head in trying to keep up with the shenanigans. :pullhair:

I'm right with you!

I feel as though we're on a rollercoaster and no sooner than news that DN's In Custody puts us at the top, we hear he's Out-of-Custody and plunge to the bottom again.

I'm feeling dizzy from all the INS & OUTS, and UPS & DOWNS!

O/T @Cathdawg Please come home.

I'm right with you!

I feel as though we're on a rollercoaster and no sooner than news that DN's In Custody puts us at the top, we hear he's Out-of-Custody and plunge to the bottom again.

I'm feeling dizzy from all the INS & OUTS, and UPS & DOWNS!

O/T @Cathdawg Please come home.

Like the okey kokie? :laughing:
(In/out, in/out and shake it all about)

I completely agree. He and KN should leave Colorado and move to Delphi a.s.a.p.. They would be much safer there.
:scream: :scared:

You know what, that's not a bad idea, but they should just voluntarily head for Johnson County and turn themselves in.

Well it seems like Indiana is filing an awful lot of paperwork on DN, right up to sharing their Discovery motion with his attorney on December 13. Could they be getting ready to haul his sorry *advertiser censored* back to Indiana?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 41
Well it seems like Indiana is filing an awful lot of paperwork on DN, right up to sharing their Discovery motion with his attorney on December 13. Could they be getting ready to haul his sorry *advertiser censored* back to Indiana?
What's a Discovery motion and can you link to it for us please?
(Ah just saw the thumbnail))

So what information would they be wanting?

Thanks for finding this, Area52. On the last item, Automated E Notice issued to Parties, I figure Ryan K. Bland is an attorney. I'm drawing a blank on that name...is he DN's attorney?

Also, I'm wondering if DN's Colorado attorney requested Discovery from Indiana?

Thanks for finding this, Area52. On the last item, Automated E Notice issued to Parties, I figure Ryan K. Bland is an attorney. I'm drawing a blank on that name...is he DN's attorney?

Also, I'm wondering if DN's Colorado attorney requested Discovery from Indiana?
Bland is the prosecuting attorney.

I'm not sure, Foxbluff, but to me it looks like Bland did the filings for Indiana! Anyone else know???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member