NATIONS, DANIEL JAMES
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Contact Facility
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
Offender ID
:
Date of Birth:
10/08/1985
Date:
01/10/2018

photo

Master of disguise. New haircut and beard.
Anyone taking bets KN picked him up, with their 'babies" ?
What was the final outcome of the child custody hearing?

What was the final outcome of the child custody hearing?

I, too, have been wondering about that today. I really don't think we ever saw anything about the outcome. Perhaps the results fall under some kind of Gag Order. Moo

Clear Creek County Sheriff's Office

Offender Name:
NATIONS, DANIEL JAMES
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Contact Facility
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.
Offender ID
:
Date of Birth:
10/08/1985
Date:
01/10/2018

photo

Master of disguise. New haircut and beard.
Anyone taking bets KN picked him up, with their 'babies" ?

I want to see the new photo of DN, but there's just an "X in a box" showing for me.

Could/would you or anyone else create a "Thumbnail
Image" Attachment" here? Tia.

Ok thanks fox. Something is happening - is it extradition? Has he left Clear Creek and is on his way to JoCo ?

(30 days from 13 Dec is 12 January)

I wish I knew...I've stared at that document until my eyes are blurred. It would be nice if the term extradiction showed up imo.

To me, it looks more like one state asked the other state for Discovery on RSO status for DN? This just goes to show how confused I am...

Where's KizzyKat? Isn't she the poster that's so good with Court stuff?

Ok thanks fox. Something is happening - is it extradition? Has he left Clear Creek and is on his way to JoCo ?

(30 days from 13 Dec is 12 January)

OMG... this is the first I'm seeing of the last part of your post!

Now wouldn't that be something!?!

Dare we even hope...

I wish I knew...I've stared at that document until my eyes are blurred. It would be nice if the term extradiction showed up imo.

To me, it looks more like one state asked the other state for Discovery on RSO status for DN? This just goes to show how confused I am...

Where's KizzyKat? Isn't she the poster that's so good with Court stuff?

You may be right. When he was at the motel he would only have to check in monthly I think. So then he missed his court date on 18 July and they discovered he left on the 12 May without notifying a new address. Co dropped the FTR as part of the plea deal so perhaps JoCo are trying to discover whether DN did actually fail to register in Co from May till his arrest in September. It could simply be that but it would not explain why he has left Clear Creek jail. He must register wherever he is if he is not in jail so is he on a Co RSO list now?

Eta. I just searched the Co RSO's and he doesn't seem to be listed. Wth is he?

You may be right. When he was at the motel he would only have to check in monthly I think. So then he missed his court date on 18 July and they discovered he left on the 12 May without notifying a new address. Co dropped the FTR as part of the plea deal so perhaps JoCo are trying to discover whether DN did actually fail to register in Co from May till his arrest in September. It could simply be that but it would not explain why he has left Clear Creek jail. He must register wherever he is if he is not in jail so is he on a Co RSO list now?

Indiana cannot charge him with something that he did or did not do in Colorado. If he is being extradited to Indiana, it can only be for violations that occurred in Indiana and no place else.

Indiana cannot charge him with something that he did or did not do in Colorado. If he is being extradited to Indiana, it can only be for violations that occurred in Indiana and no place else.

No my point is if he registered in Co and Co failed to notify In, that would not be DN's fault would it? I cannot find him on Co RSO list but they do not require misdemeanour sexual offenders to register. Were DN's sexual offences only misdemeanours?

No my point is if he registered in Co and Co failed to notify In, that would not be DN's fault would it? I cannot find him on Co RSO list but they do not require misdemeanour sexual offenders to register. Were DN's sexual offences only misdemeanours?
I think the one in SC was a Class A Misdemeanor. His bond was $20K so I originally thought it was a felony but I don't think so. However the one in Bartholomew should have been a felony since he had been previously convicted. I guess he lucked out.

This is a previous post which shows that he was indeed charged with Failure to Register in El Paso County. I'm certain that ISP was made aware of all charges against DN when they traveled to Colorado to investigate. That's why I believe they have some evidence of a serious crime they want him for, as Carroll County will be responsible for footing the bill for his extradition. And if they don't plan to extradite him, why file all the latest warrants?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 32
I want to see the new photo of DN, but there's just an "X in a box" showing for me.

When you search on vinelink, click on "more info" then "show photo" in the clear creek county section.
Or you can click here.

I think the one in SC was a Class A Misdemeanor. His bond was $20K so I originally thought it was a felony but I don't think so. However the one in Bartholomew should have been a felony since he had been previously convicted. I guess he lucked out.[/QUOTE

i think luck is what has kept this guy going.

He would have to register in CO regardless of whether he was convicted of a felony or misdemeanor. I'm not sure how it would work while he is in jail. Even homeless are required to register. But he is hopefully being released and directed to a shelter since he has to have the mental health evaluation. There must be a day or 2 of grace to so that he can get established in a shelter and have a location by which to register.

This is a previous post which shows that he was indeed charged with Failure to Register in El Paso County. I'm certain that ISP was made aware of all charges against DN when they traveled to Colorado to investigate. That's why I believe they have some evidence of a serious crime they want him for, as Carroll County will be responsible for footing the bill for his extradition. And if they don't plan to extradite him, why file all the latest warrants?
That charge was dropped as part of the plea deal. JoCo is doing all the paperwork ATM not CaCo. I cannot see how he could be released with a hold on him from another state and the probable cause for the warrant plus this Discovery motion so I just don't know where he can be if he has to be held for this extradition process to play out. He was supposed to be in Clear Creek till the 24th Jan.

This is a previous post which shows that he was indeed charged with Failure to Register in El Paso County.

Yes, he did FTR in CO and he and KN were both fugitives from the law since, as proven in KN's FB posts, she and DN were in Denver by May 16th looking for handouts.

Both DN and KN had Indiana court dates for various offenses that they missed while in Colorado hiding from the law.
DN was in jail from Dec 2016 - Jan 2017.
Arrested late Feb 2017 for no license and drugs.
Arrested again late April 2017 for no license and drugs.

KN bailed DN out of jail on I believe it was April 25th, had her baby April 30th? Checked out of the hotel on May 12th and were in Denver by May 16th at least. I think it was actually earlier. I bet they were here May 13th.

The Nations then lived around Denver for an unknown amount of time before heading to Colorado Springs sometime in late summer 2017. They camped along Rampart Range Rd where it is known that people can camp without much fear of the law since it is within Pike National Forest which only has 2 LEO's for the entire forest.

They knew what they were doing when they left Indiana. If they had stayed in Indiana they both would have been put in jail and lost their children. They were running from the law and I wouldn't doubt that they were/are running from debts as well. Like hospital bills for delivering a baby, court costs, fines, who knows what else.

And no guys, he is not on his way to Indiana. He is in Colorado, maybe even went skiing today since that's where clear creek county is. Maybe he and his family are even half way to Mexico by now.

<modsnip>

Here you go Foxbluff. I would have thought he would look a little happier if he was being set free. Maybe there's a reason he's not smiling!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 52
Yes, he did FTR in CO and he and KN were both fugitives from the law since, as proven in KN's FB posts, she and DN were in Denver by May 16th looking for handouts.

Both DN and KN had Indiana court dates for various offenses that they missed while in Colorado hiding from the law.

KN bailed DN out of jail on I believe it was April 25th, had her baby April 30th? Checked out of the hotel on May 12th and were in Denver by May 16th at least. I think it was actually earlier. I bet they were here May 13th.

The Nations then lived around Denver for an unknown amount of time before heading to Colorado Springs sometime in late summer 2017. They camped along Rampart Range Rd where it is known that people can camp without much fear of the law since it is within Pike National Forest which only has 2 LEO's for the entire forest.

They knew what they were doing when they left Indiana. If they had stayed in Indiana they both would have been put in jail and lost their children. They were running from the law and I wouldn't doubt that they were/are running from debts as well. Like hospital bills for delivering a baby, court costs, fines, who knows what else.

And no guys, he is not on his way to Indiana. He is in Colorado, maybe even went skiing today since that's where clear creek county is. Maybe he and his family are even half way to Mexico by now.

<modsnip>

I understand where where your coming from, but how could they disregard a hold writ from another state, especially if the initial investigation into his Delphi crime background was done by the FBI??? <modsnip>

<modsnip>

Have you a LE or MSM link that says he was released even though he has an out of state warrant hold on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68