CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Folks, RE: DN, there is a meeting tomorrow @ 1:30, it is a meeting see below: This is on the El Paso Jail site for DN.
It is an Appearance of Counsel, for trespassing. Tomorrow is a day to be watching he has Court in El Paso County. Which may be the extradition. Plus he has two holds for "Mug and Prints,"
Court DateCourt DivDegreeCourt Case NumberBond TypeBond AmountRelease Date
None OCWC0102017M000222C/S/P$500.00
01/09/18 1:30ADV COURT CJCPRELIM 1NO BOND$0.00

Holds
DescriptionHolds Code
Hold for Mug and PrintsMUG PRINTS
Out of County WarrantOCW
Out of County WarrantOCW

https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/inmate-search#!/search/result/1700020123

He's down to 146 lbs!

I am extremely shocked that DN has gotten away with such a light sentence considering the seriousness of his illegal possession of a firearm, here is an article from a legal firm in CO. He could have had 3 years in jail and possibly a $100,000 fine.
https://www.shouselaw.com/colorado/weapons/CO_POWPO.html

Im disgusted about it for a few reasons.

First off the gun offense was a serious offense as compared to some of his other misdemeanor charges.

I dont expect anything to come about for the Clear Creek situation because its just some sort of false reporting deal. They only have 500 dollar bond on that so even they are not treating that very serious. 50 bucks would normally get you out which is 10% bail bond if he did not have other holds.

And even though he has 7 outstanding items in IN some are misdemeanors I believe and the way they have been letting him flash himself to everybody and their daughters too I am afraid they are going to just give him a slap on the wrist again.

To me, the gun possession offense was a serious deal and it should have been handled that way. Now I think the door is left open for him.

And from his point of view we can see exactly what he does. Whenever he gets in trouble in one place he knows LE is not communicating well between jurisdictions and so he just moves to commit more offenses in other places.

Im disgusted. Because I am worried the next offense he may commit next time is really going to hurt someone.

it's in his nature, he will be a lifetime criminal...some people believe their own garbage ..they are sincere when they cry and promise and on and on, but then once the air clears they are back dancing with the devil and running their games.

DN gets off on exposing himself and doing little sneaky efforts like keying cars and damaging other peoples property.

I also think he killed those poor pigs and enjoyed knowing of the shock and pain that occurred upon the discovery of those poor broken animals.

I will pray a little prayer tonight that god will intervene and better decisions will prevail as far as DN is concerned. MOO

Can they do that at this point in the process? I hadn't thought of that.
I can tell you if some man were in the stall next to me doing that in a gas station restroom I would feel very repulsed and violated and when I found out his criminal record and then knew that he didn't get charged or have to serve any time, I would be very upset! I would be talking to every reporter I could! How easily could there have been a child in the restroom! But then to hear on the news that he had become violent and threatening and may have been high! I would not let those who are publicly elected officials in Bartholomew County slide. If they can correct their mistake they should do so! I wonder why the media is not interested in this? I am still pretty surprised that something like a grown man masturbating in a women's restroom is taken so lightly! I guess it's not violent , but it seems, I don't know? one step away from rape! I wonder what the statistics are for men who rape who have previously exposed themselves?
This is a pretty good article describing the different levels of sexual assault.
https://www.thecut.com/2017/10/men-...louis-ck-harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault.html

Okay Folks, RE: DN, there is a meeting tomorrow @ 1:30, it is a meeting see below: This is on the El Paso Jail site for DN.
It is an Appearance of Counsel, for trespassing. Tomorrow is a day to be watching he has Court in El Paso County. Which may be the extradition. Plus he has two holds for "Mug and Prints,"
Court DateCourt DivDegreeCourt Case NumberBond TypeBond AmountRelease Date
None OCWC0102017M000222C/S/P$500.00
01/09/18 1:30ADV COURT CJCPRELIM 1NO BOND$0.00

Holds
DescriptionHolds Code
Out of County WarrantOCW
Out of County WarrantOCW
I am wondering if this is for the Clear Creek FTA warrant perhaps rather than the Indiana warrant. :thinking:

Also, I thought the trespassing charges were dropped in the plea deal.

I still wonder if the hatchet and the .22 were the important charges for the prosecution to pin on DN and that is why they dropped the other 4 items. He's guilty of those now and if the .22 and the hatchet were used in TW's murder (and ballistics evidence shows that when it comes back ) then it's an easy murder investigation thereafter isn't it?
:cow:

I still wonder if the hatchet and the .22 were the important charges for the prosecution to pin on DN and that is why they dropped the other 4 items. He's guilty of those now and if the .22 and the hatchet were used in TW's murder (and ballistics evidence shows that when it comes back ) then it's an easy murder investigation thereafter isn't it?
:cow:
If they can find him.

I'm a little confused as to what's going on with DN in CO. He has one case on the docket, 1/24/18 Appearance of Counsel in Clear Creek Co court.

I understand Clear Creek Co put out a warrant for him for FTA but it was because he was incarcerated in either Teller Co or El Paso Co jail at the time.

So what's confusing to me is why he has two holds for out of county warrants per El Paso Sheriff's office. If one is the Clear Creek Co, what's the other, #17CR6019? That case # doesn't show up on CO or IN docket searches. (In CO they use a 4 digit # for the year, so thinking it was clerical error I searched the docket for 2017CR6019 but came up with nothing. IN has no case # under his name like that and searching that case # nothing comes up.) Did some backward digging, he had a similar case # on earlier dockets (C212017M6019), but searching dockets with that # nothing comes up either.
Can anyone help clear this up for me, do we know where that second warrant is from?

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...GaWxlRW5kIjpudWxsLCJDb3VudHlDb2RlIjpudWxsfX0=

I'm a little confused as to what's going on with DN in CO. He has one case on the docket, 1/24/18 Appearance of Counsel in Clear Creek Co court.

I understand Clear Creek Co put out a warrant for him for FTA but it was because he was incarcerated in either Teller Co or El Paso Co jail at the time.

So what's confusing to me is why he has two holds for out of county warrants per El Paso Sheriff's office. If one is the Clear Creek Co, what's the other, #17CR6019? That case # doesn't show up on CO or IN docket searches. (In CO they use a 4 digit # for the year, so thinking it was clerical error I searched the docket for 2017CR6019 but came up with nothing. IN has no case # under his name like that and searching that case # nothing comes up.) Did some backward digging, he had a similar case # on earlier dockets (C212017M6019), but searching dockets with that # nothing comes up either.
Can anyone help clear this up for me, do we know where that second warrant is from?

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...GaWxlRW5kIjpudWxsLCJDb3VudHlDb2RlIjpudWxsfX0=
I'm not sure either. I have heard that it was a trespassing charge but I thought that got dropped. Then I heard it was presenting a false id, then false reporting and also FTA. On court dockets only M222 comes up. But I'm only going back 3 months. The false id/ reporting was nearly 6 months ago so that could be the 019 number. Maybe change the 3 month criteria to 6 months and it may show up perhaps.
Eta. I tried 6 months and still only M222 comes up. :confused:

Hiya. Has anyone seen DN show up in Clear Creek jail records yet?

Those charges will be dropped IMO. You cannot squeeze water out of a turnip.

He had is pre-probation prints and mugshot so I'm betting he will be turned loose any time now.

He had is pre-probation prints and mugshot so I'm betting he will be turned loose any time now.
I think those mugshots were for his transfer to Clear Creek as he has a warrant to answer there. I understand your opinion though based on prior action but if they did that then they would be responsible if he offended again. A leopard can't change his spots imo.

Eeeek! I wonder, can he see his children, as KN does/has?

I think those mugshots were for his transfer to Clear Creek as he has a warrant to answer there. I understand your opinion though based on prior action but if they did that then they would be responsible if he offended again. A leopard can't change his spots imo.

Well he's not in CJC any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member