Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOST of us believe, sorry***

No I don't think that someone who:
was molested by his father, had no mother or father figure, was caught at 14 trying to put his hand in another student's pants, saw his own mother murdered, then caught 6 times at camp Lejeune masturbating, served 4 years which caused PTSD, destroyed about 5 properties that we know of, chases people with hatchets, broke his wife's nose in front of their child, chased adults and children around Mt Herman, and really has no apologies or qualms about his behavior...is capable of turning it around.

Not to mention, will get out and see all that was said about him, including his wife talking about his deviant sexual behavior, his sissy *advertiser censored*, etc.

There is, in my opinion, not enough time, money, or medication to fix whatever is going on in his mind.

No snark intended, I value your opinion and everyone else's on this thread. To anyone who says DN can turn it around, would you extend your spare bedroom to him? What about if he agreed to get help? What if the courts said he was rehabilitated?

I wouldn't. Not in a million years.

Thanks. Interesting info you're sharing. Much not from MSM? Or did I miss it?

Thanks for the "snarkless" post and please understand I'm posting without any snark either.

I've gotten in the habit of asking for MSM sources since this thread has had a problem with "guesses" being stated over and over as fact.

Thanks again.

moo

PS - Nope I don't want him living with me -- nor any man who has a zipper problem. I just don't think he's a murderer. MOO, of course and he could be a serial killer for all I know.

In some local cases here when a person had prior convictions and was not supposed to be in possession of a weapon and then is caught with a gun, that person usually gets in very serious trouble.

For some reason in this case we see him being in possession of a long gun and also admitted himself (via plea deal) that he threatened someone with a hatchet.

I cannot believe he is getting just probation and a deferred sentence for that.
Well he is and his lawyer will appear in Clear Creek and say he is no threat according to such and such judge and he will attend probation. He only missed this court date because he was in custody - pleads guilty, he's very sorry, brother murdered, lost all money and id, yada yada. Ok 6 months additional probation and bingo he's released.
Re. Extradition - if Indy wants him they can extradite even on a misdemeanour. They will then charge him for the Fta on the Columbus Rickers exposure, TAKE HIS DNA. I don't think they will give him bail as he absconded before. His probation from Co will transfer with him but I don't know how that would work if he gets a custodial again. If he just gets added time on probation then I guess that's possible. During this time they can finally question him about his whereabouts and employment around 13 Feb 2017 , with his and KN's phone records hopefully providing evidence of his whereabouts to include or exclude him as a suspect.

It is such a long drawn out process, I do hope it will bear fruit. If not then LE are back where they began it seems.

What is happening with the TW investigation?

No, IN cannot extradite him for any and every warrant. Some warrants, including at least one (if not all four) of DN’s warrants are non-extraditable. Even if a warrant is extraditable, IN may choose not to extradite, figuring the cost is not worth it. In fact, since DN is under supervised probation in CO, and must undergo a psych test and follow any substance abuse treatment plan if ordered, there’s probably no reason for IN to get involved. Like it or not, IN LE has repeatedly tamped down public expectations about DN. Bird of Paradise even posted a link to an audio interview during which the ISP spokesperson, in agreement with the interviewer, all but said LE has lost interest in DN. Again and again, LE has emphasized that DN is just one of 1000+ who resemble BG, and just one of 500+ LE has spoken to, none of whom has been cleared. Save for a few die-hards on WS, no one seems interested in DN anymore.
He has unresolved charges in Indiana. The extradition is the acid test IMO. If they don't extradite him we can take it he is a low level POI for Delphi. If they do extradite him then it will tell us there is more interest than ISP would have us believe. As for us few diehards, who else is in the frame that we can discuss? Without DN discussion both cases would be going cold. I'm happy to wait'n'see what Indy does.

I am so, so sorry if that came across as snarky, and I was NOT referring to you or anyone specifically. Actually I wasn't referring to you at all and don't even remember seeing your comments.

Furthermore, my opinions aren't anymore valuable than anyone else's. Though I do have a tendency to make it seem like they are :)

But in every forum and every article, it seems the public is assuming he's going to be back on Mt. Herman in a few days.

I posted these updates on our thread on the local Nextdoor app, and everyone on that app is in hysteria thinking he's coming after the child who he chased 4 months ago. I just think there may be more coming for DN. Or at least I can hope.

What's your question :)

Thank you, Daey! So glad to know that you haven't lost patience with all the questions I ask here. (:

BBM - And now for that Question I had specifically for you as a local, you just answered it !!

All weekend I had wondered how locals (especially avid users of the trails) were responding to Friday's Court decision. As always, thank you for sharing your special insight. (:

Does anybody know if the terms of DN's probation will require him to wear an ankle bracelet?

That's my point. I could give personal accounts, like a cousin I had in Indiana, who was about as good of a person as DN. He was given 3 years for his gun as a felon. And he didn't run around chasing people with a hatchet.

Now, I know that's anecdotal and really pretty useles. I wish that there were some real statistic out there to show how easy DN got off.

I've never in my life heard of a judge who listens to a victim's terror, plus the million other victims DN has, and just says "oh well, catch you later, Mr. Criminal. Feel free to go right back to what you were doing, and be sure to check in every week." I say this is all a show right now.

Otherwise, we all know too well that's DN will hurt someone within months of his release.

BBM
This thought crossed my mind. Wondering if it's some kind of legal chess-like maneuvering to get the pieces in place for a next move. As you said, this guy is a liability. If it's not maneuvering, IMVHO he got off easy. He's like teflon, nothing seems to stick, not for long anyway. Has his failure to register as a SO been addressed yet with the CO courts? (Sorry if that's been covered, trying to keep up with two threads on a computer having non-stop fits.)

I understand. I am not saying he's a murderer either. My only point was that I don't think he's able to be rehabilitated. I think his best hope is being separated (incarcerated) from anyone he can hurt or try to masturbate to.

Everything I said in my comment came from what I've found in research. There's just so, so much. And I have to believe LE knows he should be incarcerated for now.

Thanks. Interesting info you're sharing. Much not from MSM? Or did I miss it?

Thanks for the "snarkless" post and please understand I'm posting without any snark either.

I've gotten in the habit of asking for MSM sources since this thread has had a problem with "guesses" being stated over and over as fact.

Thanks again.

moo

PS - Nope I don't want him living with me -- nor any man who has a zipper problem. I just don't think he's a murderer. MOO, of course and he could be a serial killer for all I know.

He's a total liability! Look what they did with RL to make sure he stayed out of his vehicle after a few beers. The courts don't take liabilities lightly. They have a responsibility to protect the public and themselves. So none of this adds up yet.

I believe** that El Paso talked about brining FTR charges, but they never materialized. Don't quote me on that. But we never saw them that I know of.

BBM
This thought crossed my mind. Wondering if it's some kind of legal chess-like maneuvering to get the pieces in place for a next move. As you said, this guy is a liability. If it's not maneuvering, IMVHO he got off easy. He's like teflon, nothing seems to stick, not for long anyway. Has his failure to register as a SO been addressed yet with the CO courts? (Sorry if that's been covered, trying to keep up with two threads on a computer having non-stop fits.)

He's a total liability! Look what they did with RL to make sure he stayed out of his vehicle after a few beers. The courts don't take liabilities lightly. They have a responsibility to protect the public and themselves. So none of this adds up yet.

I believe** that El Paso talked about brining FTR charges, but they never materialized. Don't quote me on that. But we never saw them that I know of.

Your line of thinking is logical, and I agree.
Yes, I thought there had been talk of his FTR, but after the court's decision the other day I don't recall that issue being mentioned. And I don't understand why they'd let it slide.

Your line of thinking is logical, and I agree.
Yes, I thought there had been talk of his FTR, but after the court's decision the other day I don't recall that issue being mentioned. And I don't understand why they'd let it slide.
They dropped it and the assault and trespassing as part of the plea bargain. He got a good deal. However if the ballistics show the rifle and hatchet were used or there is any trace of TW blood or anything in DN car, then they already have him admitting possession of the weapons. If they don't match, they really should say something. Doesn't it seem strange that LE are so quiet regarding TW?

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/

This can be used to find DN outstanding Indiana items. He has 3 criminal misdemeanours and 1 felony (F6). You can also see his prior decided 8 cases. I used a beginning date of 01/01/2012 and blank end date, with just his first name and surname. I just selected Criminal. It's possible to see the civil cases too.

As one of the outstanding items is a felony (the failing to register as a sex or violent offender), extradition is possible. I don't understand why Co would drop the similar charge and then In extradite for it. Can anyone see the logic there? Unless the possession is the important thing for Co I cannot understand it really.

They dropped it and the assault and trespassing as part of the plea bargain. He got a good deal. However if the ballistics show the rifle and hatchet were used or there is any trace of TW blood or anything in DN car, then they already have him admitting possession of the weapons. If they don't match, they really should say something. Doesn't it seem strange that LE are so quiet regarding TW?
BBM

So they did let it slide. Well that sends a strong message to all the RSOs out there. I thought maybe the assault & trespassing were questionable, as in charges they couldn't easily make stick so they used them as a bargaining tool. But FTR is pretty black & white, and dropping that charge makes the registry system seem like a joke, because it may or may not be enforced depending on if it's the RSO's lucky day.

Yes, LE & MSM is quiet about this case. It's difficult to imagine what TW's loved ones and friends must be going through. One would hope LE is staying in communication with his immediate family members.

BBM

So they did let it slide. Well that sends a strong message to all the RSOs out there. I thought maybe the assault & trespassing were questionable, as in charges they couldn't easily make stick so they used them as a bargaining tool. But FTR is pretty black & white, and dropping that charge makes the registry system seem like a joke, because it may or may not be enforced depending on if it's the RSO's lucky day.

Yes, LE & MSM is quiet about this case. It's difficult to imagine what TW's loved ones and friends must be going through. One would hope LE is staying in communication with his immediate family members.
Unless they are including them with the Clear Creek charge of false reporting?

Since IN issued the FTR order on 9/28 do you think they only wanted to issue that in one state?

If he gets his children back, do you think he'll say goodbye to Colorado ??
I cannot see a chance he gets his children back unless he and KN are accepted into some program to help give them family life skills. If you are still living in a shelter with no job or transportation you don't get your kids until you have made some changes. We don't know what is going on with KN. First you have to apply to a program, there aren't a lot and there is generally a wait. So if she has been applying, she has not posted on SM asking her friends and family for prayers or references. Some are faith based but if she has been going to a church that can help her she has not posted about it. But I think someone may be helping her because her posts have changed and focus just on her kids.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/

This can be used to find DN outstanding Indiana items. He has 3 criminal misdemeanours and 1 felony (F6). You can also see his prior decided 8 cases. I used a beginning date of 01/01/2012 and blank end date, with just his first name and surname. I just selected Criminal. It's possible to see the civil cases too.

As one of the outstanding items is a felony (the failing to register as a sex or violent offender), extradition is possible. I don't understand why Co would drop the similar charge and then In extradite for it. Can anyone see the logic there? Unless the possession is the important thing for Co I cannot understand it really.
I see 5 warrants, 4 Misdemeanor and 1 felony.
2 in Greenwood, one Marion county, one Bartholomew county and the FTR felony in Johnson Co. Just want to be accurate , I know the FTR felony may be the only thing that would matter.
I am still upset that the court in Bartholomew only charged him with a Misdemeanor for the indecency. IN law states indecency is a felony if there are other incidents even in another state. But they didn't check his background. Nor do any of the courts know when he has violated his probation or is in or out of jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii