CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY doesnt DN just get himself bailed OUT?

Isn't it just a minor sum of money he could easily procure doing one short interview??

Is there some reason (aside from free shelter & meals) that he doesn't WANT to be released???

Agreed. I actually felt like he was very frustrated with DN or some other POI, though he could’ve been referencing the posts and nonstop calls regarding MP. Either way, it’s not close to being solved is what I took away. He said they had enough evidence, but I think he means at the scene, not evidence that points to a particular suspect or POI.

I heard it the same way. Getting peoples' hopes up...

moo

[TABLE="class: dockettable, width: 100%, align: center"][It looks like whatever happened today in court has lead to another hearing next month. So frustrating

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 34
And WHY is Libby and Abby's thread still locked up at this critical juncture with the anniversary of the crime looming?

I hope trail cams are in place now in CO and Delphi ... It would not surprise me if someone might return to the scene of the crime ... and hopefully members of the general public will stay away!

WHY doesnt DN just get himself bailed OUT?

Isn't it just a minor sum of money he could easily procure doing one short interview??

Is there some reason (aside from free shelter & meals) that he doesn't WANT to be released???
He would only have to come up with $50 to be out right so why doesn't he?
Probably because he knows he would just be rearrested on the Indy warrants IMHO ready for extradition.

[TABLE="class: dockettable, width: 100%, align: center"][It looks like whatever happened today in court has lead to another hearing next month. So frustrating
TY A52. So a plea hearing set for 21 Feb ( after the 1 year anniversary of the Delphi murders I notice) .
Looks like another plea deal in the works. So another 6 months on his probation or could it be jail time?
If so he could be out for the March child custody unless JoCo brings him back.

Because he doesn’t have $50, plus you need someone to sign for you for the remaining $450. Who’s going to sign for DN? lol.

He asked several media to bail him out on exchange for an interview. All declined. It would be $500 they’d have to pay when he bailed and left town

He would only have to come up with $50 to be out right so why doesn't he?
Probably because he knows he would just be rearrested on the Indy warrants IMHO ready for extradition.

And WHY is Libby and Abby's thread still locked up at this critical juncture with the anniversary of the crime looming?

I hope trail cams are in place now in CO and Delphi ... It would not surprise me if someone might return to the scene of the crime ... and hopefully members of the general public will stay away!

Unless LE come up with a new named POI there really isn't much to discuss any more.

I just don't understand why no info is coming out about this murder. Is the gag order covering the TW murder as well - do any locals know?

(Welcome back Daaey34 btw)

Because he doesn’t have $50, plus you need someone to sign for you for the remaining $450. Who’s going to sign for DN? lol.

He asked several media to bail him out on exchange for an interview. All declined. It would be $500 they’d have to pay when he bailed and left town
His friends or relatives? Or a bail bond company?
The interview would be worth nothing because of the gag order I guess.

Unless LE come up with a new named POI there really isn't much to discuss any more.

I just don't understand why no info is coming out about this murder. Is the gag order covering the TW murder as well - do any locals know?

Best guess. TW's autopsy report would show that the COD was not just the gunshot wound and similarities to the Delphi murders would be exposed.

I think as far as we know, there are no friends in Colorado. That’s as far as we know. A bail bond company would be the one to write $50 for $500. Someone outside the company has to sign for the $450, which would be paid if he went FTA.

Thanks. I didn’t enjoy my T/o. But on a positive note, I have been working on the Jonbenet case of all cases. I need to add to that thread. Hope everyone is having a good new year. Sorry for my prior comments if anyone felt I was being rude.

His friends or relatives? Or a bail bond company?
The interview would be worth nothing because of the gag order I guess.

Here's an even bigger question.

DN carries a cell phone as does KN.
Why haven't those records been looked at to either implicate or definitively exclude DN from both of these cases?

It's not rocket science. I've done some homework, and it's actually very easy to accomplish if you have the right tools.
http://www.hawkanalytics.com/benefits/
http://mobile-cdr.com/index.php/suspect-database-tool/

I'm sure they are getting these records in Indiana anyway, many phone records are being checked. Has El Paso stated what info they are gathering re TW's murder? Are they asking for tips? Is there a reward? Is anyone asking on Fb or Twitter? I've seen nothing. Is that because they believe he has already been apprehended? What advice is being given to trail users?

Maybe no one has turned over which, if any, phone numbers are associated with Kn and DN in February. Burner phones, prepaid phones, etc.

Here's an even bigger question.

DN carries a cell phone as does KN.
Why haven't those records been looked at to either implicate or definitively exclude DN from both of these cases?

It's not rocket science. I've done some homework, and it's actually very easy to accomplish if you have the right tools.
http://www.hawkanalytics.com/benefits/
http://mobile-cdr.com/index.php/suspect-database-tool/

I think as far as we know, there are no friends in Colorado. That’s as far as we know. A bail bond company would be the one to write $50 for $500. Someone outside the company has to sign for the $450, which would be paid if he went FTA.

Thanks. I didn’t enjoy my T/o. But on a positive note, I have been working on the Jonbenet case of all cases. I need to add to that thread. Hope everyone is having a good new year. Sorry for my prior comments if anyone felt I was being rude.
I don't really think you've missed much tbh. This hanging around waiting to see the courts dealing with DN is excruciatingly boring but eye opening to say the least. It must be so much worse and soul destroying for victims to see the constant disregard for the law. MOO.

Maybe no one has turnes over which, if any, phone numbers are associated with Kn and DN in February. Burner phones, prepaid phones, etc.
The Greenwood police were ringing him so they know his phone number already. That was back in July. Look how quickly LE got the phone data in the Sydney Loofe case and traced the POI's location from their Facebook?

Yes. But if I had a cell phone that no one knew about, it would be hard to track down.

There’s also the dna issue, ballistics etc. They could be waiting on lots of things still.

I noticed that each of DN’s cases on mycase.in.gov have “disposition error,” which was mentioned in another thread, as well as “microfilm”. I also wonder if some of those old files were accessed to ascertain whether DNA, prints etc were included.

The Greenwood police were ringing him so they know his phone number already. That was back in July. Look how quickly LE got the phone data in the Sydney Loofe case and traced the POI's location from their Facebook?

Re BBM
Ive wondered why no info too and I am really afraid that CO law enforcement is not going to be able to prosecute anyone for this crime because of lack of evidence.

Even if they have witnesses that person X was in the area unfortunately that is not enough to prove he killed him.

But I would have thought by now balistics evidence would have come through to either eliminate or include a certain person. The only thing I can think of why balistics did not help is if a bullet was too fragmented in the body or it passed clean through the body and could not be located.

If no good bullet to match up from the crime scene then all that is left is if they were able to find a shell casing and that may not have been found either.

The other thing I have wondered about was could there have been another gun that was used and that gun was disposed of.

The lack of news about this case has me thinking that LE just doesnt have enough evidence yet to charge anyone which would be very unfortunate.

I hope I am wrong and hope they will charge someone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke