CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so this may sound convoluted somewhat, but I think DN knows he's in for a rough ride in Indiana,maybe they are trying to get him to plead guilty for all three murders to avoid the DP in Indiana, then CO doesn't have to prove their case and the people of Indiana get to see justice with DN tried and convicted ,if they can put enough pressure on DN they might get him. because he's still my man , I think he's guilty, I think he ran, I think he "lost all reason", I believe he is a psycho killer.MOOI can't seem to face up to the factsIm tense and nervous and i cant relaxI cant sleep cause my beds on firedont touch me Im a real live wire.Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'estFa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far betterRun run run run run run run away.. .....TALKING HEADS.MOO[/QUOTE

I agree with you, Minazoe. I don't think that Colorado has enough to convict him, but Indiana does, so he has been extradited with the hope that, somewhere down the line, he will plead to the TW murder in hopes of a more compassionate sentence. Again, the amount of money it cost Indiana to extradite him, I don't think this is just because they are trying to "save face". Time will tell, but I've got a feeling that times up!

So, minus all the legal lingo, for the lay person, can someone please summarize DN's current situation/status re: to his charges/extradition, etc? Tia very much.

okay so this may sound convoluted somewhat, but I think DN knows he's in for a rough ride in Indiana,

maybe they are trying to get him to plead guilty for all three murders to avoid the DP in Indiana, then CO doesn't have to prove their case and the people of Indiana get to see justice with DN tried and convicted ,

if they can put enough pressure on DN they might get him.

because he's still my man , I think he's guilty, I think he ran, I think he "lost all reason", I believe he is a psycho killer.

MOO

I can't seem to face up to the facts
Im tense and nervous and i cant relax
I cant sleep cause my beds on fire
dont touch me Im a real live wire.

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
Run run run run run run run away.. .....

TALKING HEADS.

MOO

I agree. I think they will
1. confirm him as the poi/BG by the anniversary.
2. Spend the next few weeks finalising the evidence ready to charge him for Delphi.
3. I think the evidence will end up being significant.
4. I think KN will regain her memory.
5. I think the witnesses will no longer be scared.

I think Co will keep their evidence (which isn't as much as Delphi because they have no pics or witnessses) on the back burner in the hope of a confession as you say.

If he is not confirmed as a POI then there is an awful lot of work for LE still to do in both states.

:cow:

Here is another screenshot after clicking the "more info" link. It shows dates of 1/24 and 1/25/2018. Not sure how to interpret that. Would that be the date he left Clear Creek Co?

https://www.vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1
attachment.php

Wow @Kizzy, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I almost dropped my teeth when I came upon your screenshot at post#156. (Am answering on this post instead as it shows the dates.)

I was so excited to see this new NEWS today that I totally overlooked that you had provided those beloved by me Thumbnail Images and spent 45 mins. trying (and failing) to get the Vine Link to open...I'm an idiot.

Congrats @Kizzy, @Shire, @Daey and @one other poster(?ocgrad?) who correctly predicted that DN was about to leave Colo. anyday now.

I, on the other hand, didn't see that coming as I couldn't imagine that they would let Indiana take him before the pending Review Hearing scheduled in Clear Creek Co. Court for Feb. 21, 2018.

I'm glad to be wrong. :)

things DN could be sweating

phone records they have found all his phones and have examined KN's phones
the girls DNA somewhere in the red car or on some belongings
maybe they found the person who bought the cyber shot camera
witness has Id'd him
they found out he was in Delphi that day through the packing house or possibly another employer, who either was expecting hm or let him go that day
they found someone who may have loaned him a car that day, or they have the vehicle
maybe they have him on tape at a 7-11 or gas station
they have matched his voice
they have matched his gait and proportions exactly to the photo of BG
KN is going to cooperate

there will be a grand jury.

he told a snitch he did it.

they found something around the bridge that has his DNA

ooooh I bet he's just a cat on a hot tin roof right now. MOO

Wow @Kizzy, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I almost dropped my teeth when I came upon your screenshot at post#156. (Am answering on this post instead as it shows the dates.)

I was so excited to see this new NEWS today that I totally overlooked that you had provided those beloved by me Thumbnail Images and spent 45 mins. trying (and failing) to get the Vine Link to open...I'm an idiot.

Congrats @Kizzy, @Shire, @Daey and @one other poster(?ocgrad?) who correctly predicted that DN was about to leave Colo. anyday now.

I, on the other hand, didn't see that coming as I couldn't imagine that they would let Indiana take him before the pending Review Hearing scheduled in Clear Creek Co. Court for Feb. 21, 2018.

I'm glad to be wrong. :)

I think he probably flew out early this morning and they haven't updated Vinelink yet. They probably will now he's arrived safe and sound. Can't wait for the anniversary update or arrest that is sure to come next week imo.

So, minus all the legal lingo, for the lay person, can someone please summarize DN's current situation/status re: to his charges/extradition, etc? Tia very much.

He has a plea hearing in Feb in Co for the false reporting which his Atty is scheduled to attend. He's probably already pled guilty IMO.
In JoCo he will be charged for Failing to Register as a Sex Offender (felony 6) and for FTA for the Drug and Driving offences and will have his DNA taken. He also has FTA for probation for the BaCo sex offence which was pled down to a misdemeanour. He has a warrant on that too. I think he has a warrant for FTA on a civil offence as well.
I think that's it till we hear more.

He has a plea hearing in Feb in Co for the false reporting which his Atty is scheduled to attend. He's probably already pled guilty IMO.
In JoCo he will be charged for Failing to Register as a Sex Offender (felony 6) and for FTA for the Drug and Driving offences and will have his DNA taken. He also has FTA for probation for the BaCo sex offence which was pled down to a misdemeanour. He has a warrant on that too. I think he has a warrant for FTA on a civil offence as well.

Thank you. :wave:

So, sorry I'm behind here, what is the status on charges being filed in the murder of TW??

I think he probably flew out early this morning and they haven't updated Vinelink yet. They probably will now he's arrived safe and sound. Can't wait for the anniversary update or arrest that is sure to come next week imo.

Well...you've been predicting that for a couple of wks now.

Yesterday I still considered that wishful thinking on your part. Whereas today, I'm going to cross my fingers that you're right.

And if you turn out to be right again, I'm going to go into my :happydance:

So, sorry I'm behind here, what is the status on charges being filed in the murder of TW??
Zilch. No info, no reward, no tips requested, no charges laid. Seems they have no evidence and no suspect ATM all they have are similarities they are not revealing.

also , perhaps more than one person has identified him out of photo line up. wonder if they will put him in a line up. DOn't they have the right to do that or is that not done anymore or in Indiana, does anyone know? back in the day they would just grab whoever and throw em into a line up.

If more than one person has identified him out of photos etc, that could be a case.

two people identifying him and testifying that they saw him in Delphi that day and zero alibi , nothing.

KN gives reasonable cause to suspect him as she practically id's him in the photo of BG and the sketch.

phone records

facebook posts

(unknown) evidence at the crime scene and other evidence that identifies DN.

If Im sitting on the grand jury Im going to indict.

MOO

In looking at a printout from a court schedule provided by @Niner back on Jan. 28th.

I see a warrant issued by Marion County, Indiana on 5/25/2017 for Drug Possession, Paraphernalia, and Driving w/out a License.

dang im gonna be so po'ed if they cant keep him locked up...ugh...makes me so nervous.
i wonder will the pressure get to DN..this is a real nail biter. moo

In looking at a printout from a court schedule provided by @Niner back on Jan. 28th.

I see a warrant issued by Marion County, Indiana on 5/25/2017 for Drug Possession, Paraphernalia, and Driving w/out a License.
Was that another FTA? You're probably right. I thought it looked like he may have been transferring some of his probation to MaCo as well. It's a complicated mess of stuff for sure and they'll have to sort it out. Look how long it took in Co - 3 -4 months altogether.
Eta I have just checked that one and it was a change of plea hearing after numerous conferences and hearings thru Feb, Mar and April 2017 ending with a FTA and warrant being issued in May by which time he had absconded to Co.

dang im gonna be so po'ed if they cant keep him locked up...ugh...makes me so nervous.

IMO that mugshot looks like the pressure is getting to him. Stressed, tired. Maybe clenching his jaw? He's not doing that thing like he did in the CO mugshot (and others) where he raises his eyebrows so high his forehead wrinkles. When he does that it changes his 'look' a lot. MOO

attachment.php

Attachments

• DNsidebyside.jpg
    DNsidebyside.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 133
If Colorado feels strongly that they can charge DN with TW's murder due to the similarities between TW's murder with the Delphi murders, then necessarily DN would need to be convicted of the Delphi murders first before prosecutors can use the similarities at trial.

Mz, there's enough there to keep him tied up for months in my opinion. It will all need to be plea bargained and then to another county etc etc. JoCo, then BaCo, MaCo, finishing with CaCo hopefully. Plus his probation needs to transfer from Co as well as his yet to be plea heard/sentence from ClCr- I wonder what county they will transfer that all to? And he will need a different public defender in each county etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski