CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested to know what locals think about TW hardly being mentioned any more in these articles.
( Daey, Empty, Bill, etc. )
I saw one article that said the similarities were DN's likeness to the BG pic and sketch.

Does anyone think IN LE will make a statement about DN no longer being a POI in Abby & Libby’s case? Also, if he is not being charged with TW’s murder, does CO LE have any idea about who did it? It seems so quiet. I hope they are onto someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The article has at least one factual error: DN was found guilty of threatening people with a hatchet.
IMHO for Indiana LE to be so sure DN is not an active POI, LE has the killer's DNA - and with no match there is no interest.
And I guess CO has no interest either. IMO no match there for the rifle or other evidence.

There are no witneses who have come forward and said he was in
Delphi, IN, that day, too.

Does anyone think IN LE will make a statement about DN no longer being a POI in Abby & Libby’s case? Also, if he is not being charged with TW’s murder, does CO LE have any idea about who did it? It seems so quiet. I hope they are onto someone.

If LE thinks DN no longer a POI then I really think they should make that very clear, for DN's sake.

And if BG is not DN then who IS BG? Is LE clueless? I sure hope not!

The article has at least one factual error: DN was found guilty of threatening people with a hatchet.
IMHO for Indiana LE to be so sure DN is not an active POI, LE has the killer's DNA - and with no match there is no interest.
And I guess CO has no interest either. IMO no match there for the rifle or other evidence.

There are no witneses who have come forward and said he was in
Delphi, IN, that day, too.

He sure does!!! My own thoughts after seeing this mugshot is DN also looks worn down, Angry and has been plotting revenge if and when he's free. Fuller face also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Looks like he pierced his ears while in jail also.

Sorry I can't be as optimistic as you guys. I think this is all for show and he will be released with time served just like in El Paso and Clear Creek Counties.

*Initial Hearing (@ 8:30am CT) - for Johnson County – IN – Daniel James Nations (31) – Warrant/Writ issued 9/29/17 (6/1/17) Johnson Co: Failure to register as a sex offender. Level 6 Felony: It carries a penalty upon conviction of a fixed term between six (6) months and two and one half (2 1/2) years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000.00. Cash bail of $200 & surety of $1000.
There’s an active warrant for Daniel Nations’ arrest for failing to register as a sex offender in Johnson County.
Clear Creek County, Colorado - Review hearing (2/21) for outstanding warrant is for missing a court hearing for failure to appear charge stems from a July 18 arrest alleging he provided false identification to Georgetown police, a misdemeanor. Bond is set at $500; as a condition of his probation (from his plea deal, he must submit to a mental health examination and substance abuse screening and comply with treatment plans required by the custody case.

"Maybe" a POI in Abby & Libby’s case in IND.
Plus in Indiana these are 2 separate cases which are extraditable: Warrant/Writ issued 5/25/17 (11/16/16) Marion County: Drug possession, paraphernalia, and driving without a license. Warrant/Writ issued 6/5/2017 & 10/18/17 (4/25/17) Bartholomew Co. (Greenwood City Court): Driving without a license and possession of drug paraphernalia.

The Colorado court link still shows his Review Hearing on 2/21 & on 3/1 for his children.

Looks like he pierced his ears while in jail also.
DN ears look at one time to be gauged. I've been on and off the fence with in both girls murder and Tim's. Is it DN or not? I do believe DN is the guy that killed those innocent girls and Tim. LE does not have enough evidence just yet. I also don't believe a word of anything KN has to say. Who knows she probably helped in some way possibly get rid of evidence for DN. My opinion only.
Justice will come Tim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

JMO
This is what really bothers me about TW case in Colorado.

LE found a gun in the car DN was known to be in and it matched the same caliber as what killed TW. So that means LE had to have gotten some evidence from either the victim or the scene to know the caliber.

So what were the results of any testing they did to see if that gun was used in the killing? Did they even do testing? Why did we not hear anything about this?

"The gun found in Nations car is also the same caliber as the one that killed Watkins according to investigators."

"....was found shot to death on the same trail and on the same weekend the menacing calls were made."

http://kdvr.com/2017/09/28/man-accu...-a-hatchet-might-be-linked-to-recent-murders/

Sorry I can't be as optimistic as you guys. I think this is all for show and he will be released with time served just like in El Paso and Clear Creek Counties.
So why aren't any locals putting pressure on LE to find the killer? I don't get it. Why no crimestoppers reward for tips even?

I blooming hope so. My optimism is fading fast. :frown:

IN seems to be moving fast on DN. He had a hearing scheduled for this morning at 8:30 a.m. on his FTR case:

02/05/2018 Hearing Scheduling Activity

Initial Hearing scheduled for 02/05/2018 at 8:30 AM.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6TTJNamN4T0RFMU1ESXdPall4TVRNME5qZ3lOekU9In19

They're not giving him the chance to give them the slip again I guess. But once the lawyer's get discussing it, it will probably be strung out again.

Ok that link has been updated. Jury trial for 22 May with two dates beforehand for pre trial conferences. Just what I said.

I emailed 13 WTHR for a clarification regarding this statement: "Indiana State Police no longer consider Nations as an active suspect in the Delphi case."

The article has been updated as of 33 minutes ago; it now reads: "[FONT=&amp]Indiana State Police said in October 2017 Nations was "neither included nor excluded as a suspect in the investigation," and a spokesperson confirmed that remains the case now."

[/FONT]
Thank you 13 WTHR for your quick response.

https://www.wthr.com/article/former-person-of-interest-in-murders-of-delphi-teens-back-in-indiana

I emailed 13 WTHR for a clarification regarding this statement: "Indiana State Police no longer consider Nations as an active suspect in the Delphi case."

The article has been updated as of 33 minutes ago; it now reads: "[FONT=&amp]Indiana State Police said in October 2017 Nations was "neither included nor excluded as a suspect in the investigation," and a spokesperson confirmed that remains the case now."

[/FONT]
Thank you 13 WTHR for your quick response.

https://www.wthr.com/article/former-person-of-interest-in-murders-of-delphi-teens-back-in-indiana

Ok TY FG. So he remains the same status as a poi as he was before extradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214