CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Anna Williams might disagree with you just a little bit because she was at the JoCo courthouse with Rafael Sanchez. To me, that shows interest.

Oh my gosh, Abby's mom went to the hearing this morning?!

I don't usually post, just have been following all of this for like the past 8 months...

hopefully its okay to post this, really sorry if not.
I observe the rules but like I said rarely post so feel free to educate me. Maybe it's already been shared and I missed it but thought it was interesting..

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Da...chet-now-in-custody-in-Indiana-472618833.html

BBM - Welcome back @Carlychowder! I'm totally aware that you've been reading here for months as I often see your MemberName highlighted at the bottom of the pages and have been hoping you would post again.

Ty for posting this new link. Imo this writer did a good job of informing/updating this case for both Colorado and Indiana.

O/T - Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles, our new Super Bowl Champs!

I think Anna Williams might disagree with you just a little bit because she was at the JoCo courthouse with Rafael Sanchez. To me, that shows interest.

Have the families seen the video of BG? If so, perhaps she wanted to see for herself?

Wow...I'm running pages behind here...still catching up...obviously new things have happened!

Daey mentioned Rafael Sanchez. Now who is that? TIA

I think it's possible there is a backlog and the testing on his gun has not even been completed yet. I know they have a Crime Gun lab and Metro Crime Lab also does firearm testing but I don't believe either have a large staff and there has been a lot of gun crime in Colorado Springs. And even if they told us that the ballistics was not a match we don't know if that .22 he was arrested with in late Sept is the same gun they had in mid Sept.

JMO
I am not exactly sure how balistic testing works but Im pretty sure that gun balistic testing is not nearly as time consuming as DNA testing. I think a lot of it is really just putting either a bullet or a shell casing under a microscope and having an expert compare markings.

The idea is to answer a simple question. Did the gun that was confiscated from DN match the weapon used to kill TW?

They should have been able to answer that by now. They found something to know the caliber used in the murder so I am assuming they found either a casing or a bullet from the victim.

Like emptybottles said if the bullet was too fragmented then they may not be able to do a comparison but they should at least be able to tell us that then. They could tell us not enough evidence was found to be able to make a comparison.

Its the total silence and no information from CO LE that is upsetting. It leaves the impression that they havent even done any testing.
I know they dont owe the public anything but then the public can assume they havent done anything.

Would be nice to have a courtesy update on TW case or i guess that is asking too much from them. Updates could be provided without jeapordising the case. There was another case that did a real good job of keeping the public informed of progress. I suppose that was an exception since we just dont see that much. Its sad IMO.

He is an Indy reporter who covers A&L very often.

I don’t know if the families have seen a video or not, or why family members were present. It could just be curiosity IMO.

Wow...I'm running pages behind here...still catching up...obviously new things have happened!

Daey mentioned Rafael Sanchez. Now who is that? TIA

He is an Indy reporter who covers A&L very often.

I don’t know if the families have seen a video or not, or why family members were present. It could just be curiosity IMO.

Hmm...an Indy Reporter...might we expect an upcoming article of an interview w/AnnaW !?

Now, as I said, I'm running behind here and am curious about your wondering if the families have seen the video. Are you referring to the BG video, or is there a new video?

I wonder how long it will be before DN appears in a lineup for the Bridge Witnesses...where they'll get to see him upclose, see him step forward, and hear him speak?

I apologize. I was answering from another poster too, who asked if maybe Anna had seen the video of BG and wanted to see if DN walked like him etc.

Hmm...an Indy Reporter...might we expect an upcoming article of an interview w/AnnaW !?

Now, as I said, I'm running behind here and am curious about your wondering if the families have seen the video. Are you referring to the BG video, or is there a new video?

I am wondering about Watkins' murder myself. I just scrolled through many posts that were about Delphi and Abby/Libby and I thought I had wandered into the wrong thread.

Perhaps you did. In this old world, stranger things have been known to happen. Imho.

I didn’t see her in the video. She is tagged by Rafael as being with him at the JoCo courthouse.

Anna isn’t in that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Rafael Sánchez, RTV6 is with Anna M. Williams."

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1996125040427619&id=114067591966716&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

Maybe they already have identified him? Maybe AW or even other witnesses were at the courthouse for that reason? Have you seen this man?

Perhaps they have...that would really be something!

Sorry, but he link you provided isn't clickable
for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members