CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t see her in the video. She is tagged by Rafael as being with him at the JoCo courthouse.

That doesn’t necessarily mean she was there.

Look directly below the video image.
"Rafael Sánchez, RTV6 is with Anna M. Williams."

O/T -- Reverse Mortgage Funding has filed Motion to Dismiss Case Without Prejudice in RL's case.

So why aren't any locals putting pressure on LE to find the killer? I don't get it. Why no crimestoppers reward for tips even?
I am bothered by the lack of uproar about Tom W. Being shot while riding . There had to be more than he went out for a ride someone killed with several shots - half buried him and then walked away. Where is a reward at least?

There was no reward and no solicitation for info after about the last week of September. There’s local comments and inquiries on several SM sites, with the only responses from EPSO being that they are “still working the case.” That’s about it.

I am bothered by the lack of uproar about Tom W. Being shot while riding . There had to be more than he went out for a ride someone killed with several shots - half buried him and then walked away. Where is a reward at least?

I know people are randomly murdered every day, everywhere..in Chicago there is a lot of criminal on criminal kind of crime..probably in CO too, a lot of shady crazy drug people crime..and when you live by the sword you can generally expect to die by it.

but this is supposed to be a beloved guy, a community guy...what about his family? where is the media..?

and what about ML??? well she was depressed...whatever. MOO

I know people are randomly murdered every day, everywhere..in Chicago there is a lot of criminal on criminal kind of crime..probably in CO too, a lot of shady crazy drug people crime..and when you live by the sword you can generally expect to die by it.

but this is supposed to be a beloved guy, a community guy...what about his family? where is the media..?

and what about ML??? well she was depressed...whatever. MOO

We're not getting much info from CO about either of these cases, both from the same area. Kinda weird!

I know some people don't see a resemblance or more so in the sketch but not on the bridge. I see more resemblance in the bridge picture myself. I was really surprised as I saw the weight he put back on in jail and his last mugshot and even the side shot outside Johnson County looked very similar.
attachment.php

Wow! Just WOW!

Is it possible that Tim was such a gentle non-violent man that his family and friends to celebrate his life and grieve his passing feel that he would turn the other cheek and are uncomfortable calling for justice? That doesn't answer for LE or others who use the trail systems many of whom have started or already carry. But just saying much of the push for an update might normally come from family first.

Of course she wasn't there. IMO what possible reason would she have to be there?

None I can think of but there was extra crazy going on online after his post tagged her. moo

Right?! Here is another comparison.
attachment.php
The way he positions his mouth in the mugshot... I am seeing the same thing in the BG still-frame. And comparing the postures of the pic of DN walking away and the BG still-frame, also very similar IMO

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member