CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.crimestop.net/

Hi Ember. I did look before and this is the Colorado Springs crimestoppers facebook. I did look a while ago but it may be good to check it again. Somebody who is on Facebook may be able to inquire of them about a TW reward.

Oo-er. There is a lot of FTR's on that site. :pullhair:

Hi All! Is there any way we can inquire of LE in the county of TW's murder whether there has been ANY reward for info of any sort set up and, if not, is there some reason not? (Are they opposed to it?)

I don't understand how friends and family of TW are expected to just patiently wait with no updates from LE. Or are they getting updates we are not privy to?

Is LE considering any kind of update to the public re: the safety of using those trails again? I mean, they can't guarantee safety, ever, but they could perhaps make a suggestion as to whether the killer of TW is likely still out there unidentified? Or do they have their eye on someone? Or do they think it might involve someone known to TW (as in a personal sort of vendetta?) Or do they just not know?

Are people still using those trails as before or has use tapered off?

(Perhaps the winter weather prohibits use at this time? IDK.)

Many questions. NO answers???

This is a link to the EPCo FB page. Inquiries back in Oct and they responded with confidence they had their man. So no worries to the community and no inquiries since.

https://m.facebook.com/EPCSheriffsOffice/

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I hope this is ok to post since it is from LE FB.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180206-105337.jpg
    Screenshot_20180206-105337.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 20180206_110527.jpg
    20180206_110527.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 20180206_110314.jpg
    20180206_110314.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 141
IMHO its not a good example of DN walking since his legs are shackled....
Again I am surprised at the shackling but also that big burly deputy gets in the way in the beginning. However we have only got 2-3 steps to compare but there is seemingly a sway to one side a little and with those winter (February again) layers on the bulk and build are noticeably similar IMO.

10 out of 26 of those wanted fugitives on the Crimestoppers site were for sex offences - mainly Failing to Register like DN. So why let him off yet pursue these ones?
It doesn't make sense to me. Unless they have agreed with JoCo that they will deal with the period May till September. How do Co know he hasn't offended in that six month period?

I feel like this charge, even if it was dismissed, is very important and relevant to TW’s murder as it relates to DN as a possible POI.

“ABHAN is prosecuted in General Sessions Court. A person can be convicted of ABHAN if the person actually injures someone and the assault resulted in great bodily injury or the assault was accomplished by means likely to produce death or great bodily injury. If convicted of ABHAN, a person is guilty of a felony and can be sentenced up to 20 years.”

So at one point in time, DN was accused of nearly killing someone.

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Dil...376103556956101112115117101120117788811279119

JMO
Just a guess. Wondering if that assault charge was an assault on his wife. Seems I recall she had problems of her own with him so maybe the assault was on her. She may have ultimately dropped the charges if we cant figure out why they were not pursued.

JMO
Just a guess. Wondering if that assault charge was an assault on his wife. Seems I recall she had problems of her own with him so maybe the assault was on her. She may have ultimately dropped the charges if we cant figure out why they were not pursued.
Do you mean his first wife?
If it was a fellow marine, it would be a court martial wouldnt it which would also mean it would transfer from Dillon County to the military. MOO.

Do you mean his first wife?

I didnt know he had more than one. The recent girl he has been with was in an interview recently and I may be wrong but I thought she referred to an incident with him.

I would have to go back and relisten to that entire interview and I really dont want to hear her anymore. It was the interview she did with the two web based reporters.

I didnt know he had more than one. The recent girl he has been with was in an interview recently and I may be wrong but I thought she referred to an incident with him.

I would have to go back and relisten to that entire interview and I really dont want to hear her anymore. It was the interview she did with the two web based reporters.
That is his current wife KN, been married since 2012 I believe. He was married previously when he was a Marine.

BBM - I think you're right about there having been an incident between DN and KN (his second wife iirc). I believe it was KN herself who said he had once broken her nose. Like you, I believe she shared that info in a video interview.

BBM - I think you're right about there having been an incident between DN and KN (his second wife iirc). I believe it was KN herself who said he had once broken her nose. Like you, I believe she shared that info in a video interview.
When he broke her nose is when he was charged and convicted of felony domestic violence and violence in front of a child. That was in IN, occurred in Dec 2015 and he spent several months in jail.
She also said he lost it when they moved to CO and he choked her.
But this earlier violent assault, ABHAN was even more serious and occurred in 2007 in SC. It was dismissed so we were just speculating perhaps his 1st wife? But it's just a guess. I am not sure how long they were married and when they divorced. Sometimes a wife will decide to not press charges as they seek to divorce and move on with their lives, terminate parental rights, etc. Or could be they just didn't have enough evidence to prosecute. I noticed he had an indecency charge in Spartanburg in 2006 so maybe he was already divorced in 2007. SC doesnt have those marriage and divorce records open online.

I am not part of facebook nation, not a fan, but appreciate the LE-related info brought forth. I sure hope the '07 charge had nothing to do with his grandmother. I know some may never understand how family members can become estranged from one another but when things such as threats/violence/fear/mistrust/drugs/mental health issues/being used or lied to occur (and I am not saying that happened in '07 between any pertinent family members in SC here as I do not know!) it happens that decent loving people can no longer support loved ones (and yet continue to love and care about them still). It is understandable IMO when family members retreat in order to look out for themselves and their own sanity and safety. This I know from personal experience. In DN's case IF these SC charges involved any family members maybe charges were not pursued but estrangement occurred. Was it in '07 when DN was banished from the SC home or was that earlier? I found LE's FB responses re: TW's case to be pretty vague.

I am not part of facebook nation, not a fan, but appreciate the LE-related info brought forth. I sure hope the '07 charge had nothing to do with his grandmother. I know some may never understand how family members can become estranged from one another but when things such as threats/violence/fear/mistrust/drugs/mental health issues/being used or lied to occur (and I am not saying that happened in '07 between any pertinent family members in SC here as I do not know!) it happens that decent loving people can no longer support loved ones (and yet continue to love and care about them still). It is understandable IMO when family members retreat in order to look out for themselves and their own sanity and safety. This I know from personal experience with a son who is currently homeless. In DN's case IF these SC charges involved any family members maybe charges were not pursued but estrangement occurred. Was it in '07 when DN was banished from the SC home or was that earlier? I found LE's FB responses re: TW's case to be pretty vague.
It was in 2012. I took it to be soon after he and KN married. They were living in a trailer, I understood it to be an RV and causing problems, and the way she explained it seemed calm and even maybe somewhat respectful of her in that she told him she didn't want them staying there any longer and the next morning they were gone. If there was a knock down drag out she didnt make it seem that way.

It was in 2012. I took it to be soon after he and KN married. They were living in a trailer, I understood it to be an RV and causing problems, and the way she explained it seemed calm and even maybe somewhat respectful of her in that she told him she didn't want them staying there any longer and the next morning they were gone. If there was a knock down drag out she didnt make it seem that way.

Oh, I thought he left the SC home much earlier. Thinking of taking a break from all this, it is frustrating and so sad. Again, I don't know how TW's wife or any other family members here can remain composed. I admire them so much for that. Going back to lurk mode indefinitely. Maybe a lurker can step forth and help to carry the torch on in my stead. : /

TW, ML, A&L - so many people to have potentially revolved around one murderer. Made me think of the Clinton conspiracy regarding the high number of suspicious deaths or murdered people that they knew. I really don't believe in coincidence so I have two questions:

1. How many of you were in the area of a person who was murdered?
2. How many people do you know who have been murdered?

Me = 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members