CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also , perhaps more than one person has identified him out of photo line up. wonder if they will put him in a line up. DOn't they have the right to do that or is that not done anymore or in Indiana, does anyone know? back in the day they would just grab whoever and throw em into a line up.

If more than one person has identified him out of photos etc, that could be a case.

two people identifying him and testifying that they saw him in Delphi that day and zero alibi , nothing.

KN gives reasonable cause to suspect him as she practically id's him in the photo of BG and the sketch.

phone records

facebook posts

(unknown) evidence at the crime scene and other evidence that identifies DN.

If Im sitting on the grand jury Im going to indict.

MOO

Just a random thought to add to your list.... The fact that a few weeks after the arrest of DN, RL's attorney requested a hearing for a sentence modification.RL was granted a sentence modification, and only served about 8 months of a four year sentence. The timing of the request struck me at the time. I wonder if he was able to contribute anything to the investigation that may have resulted in his sentence being changed?

Just a random thought to add to your list.... The fact that a few weeks after the arrest of DN, RL's attorney requested a hearing for a sentence modification.RL was granted a sentence modification, and only served about 8 months of a four year sentence. The timing of the request struck me at the time. I wonder if he was able to contribute anything to the investigation that may have resulted in his sentence being changed?

Possibly. Although in my opinion they always intended to lessen RL’s sentence. They were forced to charge him for breaking terms of probation due to the large amount of publicity but I think they feel he’s more than received his full sentence in the court of public opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly. Although in my opinion they always intended to lessen RL’s sentence. They were forced to charge him for breaking terms of probation due to the large amount of publicity but I think they feel he’s more than received his full sentence in the court of public opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard about the motion to have his reduced to serve in a he community long before DN came up. Anyway I’d the Ondiana court has any decency they will get him back home befor the reverse mortgage people take his farm for not living there.

Former person of interest in murders of Delphi teens back in Indiana

https://www.wthr.com/article/former-person-of-interest-in-murders-of-delphi-teens-back-in-indiana

[FONT=&amp]Daniel Nations who was questioned by Indiana State Police last year as a person of interest in the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German near Delphi is back in Johnson County facing unrelated charges.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Indiana State Police no longer consider Nations as an active suspect in the Delphi case.[/FONT]

BBM

moo

I guess some aren't surprised,

I am and I question this article. but if it's true..well they know more than we do.. MOO

Have they got someone else in mind now? They have been quiet not even asking for tips or offering a reward.

I wonder if, in their investigation, they found something of a personal nature in the attack (ie. someone he knew). Oftentimes when this happens they will stop asking for help and, instead, focus on finding evidence of a different kind.

I wonder if, in their investigation, they found something of a personal nature in the attack (ie. someone he knew). Oftentimes when this happens they will stop asking for help and, instead, focus on finding evidence of a different kind.

I sure hope so. Hate to see so many people fearful to enjoy nature. moo

In this new mug shot DN sure looks older and meaner.
He sure does!!! My own thoughts after seeing this mugshot is DN also looks worn down, Angry and has been plotting revenge if and when he's free. Fuller face also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I guess some aren't surprised,

I am and I question this article. but if it's true..well they know more than we do.. MOO
The article has at least one factual error: DN was found guilty of threatening people with a hatchet.
IMHO for Indiana LE to be so sure DN is not an active POI, LE has the killer's DNA - and with no match there is no interest.
And I guess CO has no interest either. IMO no match there for the rifle or other evidence.

The article has at least one factual error: DN was found guilty of threatening people with a hatchet.
IMHO for Indiana LE to be so sure DN is not an active POI, LE has the killer's DNA - and with no match there is no interest.
And I guess CO has no interest either. IMO no match there for the rifle or other evidence.

Former person of interest in murders of Delphi teens back in Indiana

https://www.wthr.com/article/former-person-of-interest-in-murders-of-delphi-teens-back-in-indiana

[FONT=&amp]He was brought back to Indiana from Colorado where he plead guilty to menacing and possession of a weapon charges in exchange for two other charges being dropped.[/FONT]

moo

I’ve read so many articles today.

This one says “Daniel Nations, a person of interest in the Delphi...”

http://fox59.com/2018/02/04/daniel-...in-delphi-murders-arrested-in-johnson-county/

This one says,” Nations was named a "person of interest" in the case but was never officially charged in connection with the crimes.”

http://amp.theindychannel.com/24864...n-indiana-to-answer-to-unrelated-charges.html

There are a million others, and they all have different wording. It’s once again, sloppy reporting IMO. That’s why I won’t analyze snippets from MSM articles. Look at the above article where the reporter states, “he was accused of threatening.””
Umm no. He was “convicted” of threatening. All day long, we could analyze the one or two reporters who say “he is not a POI,” but why? There are 17 more who say he still is.

? Why would IN bring him back from CO, the $$$ and time, for a level 6 Felony? There has to be a reason.

Both VineLink and Mobile Patrol are owned by the same company, Apriss. Per the MobilePatrol app, JoCo does not participate. I can’t find anything on Vinelink to state that JoCo does not participate with their website. But I suspect that both being owned by the same parent company, Vinelink and mobilepatrol would share the same participating counties. Totally MOO. But I don’t think that JoCo participates in VineLink.

I’ve read so many articles today.

This one says “Daniel Nations, a person of interest in the Delphi...”

http://fox59.com/2018/02/04/daniel-...in-delphi-murders-arrested-in-johnson-county/

This one says,” Nations was named a "person of interest" in the case but was never officially charged in connection with the crimes.”

http://amp.theindychannel.com/24864...n-indiana-to-answer-to-unrelated-charges.html

There are a million others, and they all have different wording. It’s once again, sloppy reporting IMO. That’s why I won’t analyze snippets from MSM articles. Look at the above article where the reporter states, “he was accused of threatening.””
Umm no. He was “convicted” of threatening. All day long, we could analyze the one or two reporters who say “he is not a POI,” but why? There are 17 more who say he still is.
As long as there is at least one MSM saying he is a POI, then he is still a POI as far as TOS are concerned. If LE exclude him then I will prick up my ears.
The Johnson Journal mentions he arrived Sunday morning and fails to mention anything about the TW murder or similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties