Cocoamom Theory #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"CA is the one who made KC keep the baby"....KC was an adult when she gave birth to Caylee.

No one MADE KC keep the baby.

I just had a couple of thoughts about Caylee being put in the trunk, so throwing them into the mix:

1. Suppose KC put Caylee in the trunk because she was angry with her about something (Caylee crying, etc.) and went driving around for a while. The A/C was on in the car, so it wasn't going to be too hot for Caylee there (I'm guessing). And Caylee falls asleep after a little bit, so KC decides to just let her sleep while she (KC) goes to do something (shop, whatever). She leaves the car running to keep the A/C on. Somewhere along the way, Caylee dies from carbon monoxide poisoning (closed up car, proximity due to being in the trunk).

2. Or suppose KC was in fact putting Caylee in the trunk only at night, still leaving the car running and A/C on to keep Caylee pretty comfortable, and again, Caylee succumbs to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Leaving the car running to keep A/C on might explain why KC was running out of gas -- she may have thought the car wouldn't use much gas just sitting there running.

A running car is illegal, and someone would have noticed it. I think the child was dead as a doornail from the morning of the 16th on...........what transpired was KC moving her around and the more I think about it, the more I believe there might be a lot of merit to her transferring her into a container and putting her in AH wrecked car at Tony's. It was wrecked and covered, so would be the perfect place. She was at Tony's and could check on the car often. He even said when she received a phone call she went outside to talk. Maybe she was going outside the check to make sure the car was secure.

A running car is illegal, and someone would have noticed it. I think the child was dead as a doornail from the morning of the 16th on...........what transpired was KC moving her around and the more I think about it, the more I believe there might be a lot of merit to her transferring her into a container and putting her in AH wrecked car at Tony's. It was wrecked and covered, so would be the perfect place. She was at Tony's and could check on the car often. He even said when she received a phone call she went outside to talk. Maybe she was going outside the check to make sure the car was secure.
She went outside to talk to her mother...which I'm sure she didn't want TL overhearing. Can you imagine the screaming that was going on?

I remember this as an earlier theory. It creeped me, hope not again. Thanks Turbo, I even remember there were scratches on the outside or inside of the trunk, that I don't know? what the outcome was. Do you have any info? Thanks. drknow?

I don't suppose we know what apt. TL was in or what building at least? That could assist with interpretation of the pings as well. As you can see at the below link, depending on what building he lived in made this possible or improbable. Scroll around a bit following the Sutton Place road...

My, my, look at all that water and ditches everywhere! Very accessible too - no fencing when I was there this week...

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...&scene=36288908&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

I don't suppose we know what apt. TL was in or what building at least? That could assist with interpretation of the pings as well. As you can see at the below link, depending on what building he lived in made this possible or improbable. Scroll around a bit following the Sutton Place road...

My, my, look at all that water and ditches everywhere! Very accessible too - no fencing when I was there this week...

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...&scene=36288908&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

I looked for a while a few weeks ago to try to find the apartment number and building number but never could find it. I wondered if there was somewhere close by she could have carried a "duffel bag" and not looked out of place. I noticed the tennis courts and thought about how we carry our rackets in bags so going in that direction might not be too out of place.

I remember this as an earlier theory. It creeped me, hope not again. Thanks Turbo, I even remember there were scratches on the outside or inside of the trunk, that I don't know? what the outcome was. Do you have any info? Thanks. drknow?

I never could find anything which said which place. Could have been both. I am really hopeful LE checked not only AH's car, but her storage building as well.

You know, it's just plain scary how many places, even in a large city like Orlando, how many wooded swampy areas there are when you are thinking about hiding a body!!

CRAZY!

A running car is illegal??? I don't know... suspicious maybe...! Well, I guess if it's sitting there with no one in it, it might be. Have to check on that one.
But... even if it has a half a tank of gas, just sitting there idling for a whole night, wouldn't it run out of gas eventually? And I believe the car was around 10 years old? ... so, a car that old, there is a pretty good chance it would die at some point.

LOOK UP !! (and "bottom left")

I didnt' want to start another thread on this just yet, as I'm still digesting it, but CCM and I talked about this, this morning.

The whole time we have been "boots on the ground" searching, no one ever looked on top of the public bathroom facility right beside the playground at JBP. When CCM and I were there the other day, we saw some balloons up in the tree, but I didn't think anymore of it. The tree with the beads is also right there.

Then my husband came into the room this morning and asked if I was ever going to get up. Up, Up, UP !! LOOK UP!! Very easy for her to pull her car right up in front or to the side of those bathrooms, and toss, say, a backpack, clothing or a BlackJack phone up there, maybe in the "bottom left corner" of the roof area, and nobody has looked up there. Recall the jail phone call w/Lee when asked about her blackjack, and she said she got it in the "bottom left" corner of town. Who the heck ever refers to an area of town as the "bottom left" ???

Just prior to DH waking me this morning, I was having a "look up" dream. I've heard of others on this board who have also referenced "looking up".

Geez, what is it about looking up, and bottom left that has me so stuck on this ???? Someone throw me a bone here !!

LOOK UP !! (and "bottom left")

I didnt' want to start another thread on this just yet, as I'm still digesting it, but CCM and I talked about this, this morning.

The whole time we have been "boots on the ground" searching, no one ever looked on top of the public bathroom facility right beside the playground at JBP. When CCM and I were there the other day, we saw some balloons up in the tree, but I didn't think anymore of it. The tree with the beads is also right there.

Then my husband came into the room this morning and asked if I was ever going to get up. Up, Up, UP !! LOOK UP!! Very easy for her to pull her car right up in front or to the side of those bathrooms, and toss, say, a backpack, clothing or a BlackJack phone up there, maybe in the "bottom left corner" of the roof area, and nobody has looked up there. Recall the jail phone call w/Lee when asked about her blackjack, and she said she got it in the "bottom left" corner of town. Who the heck ever refers to an area of town as the "bottom left" ???

Just prior to DH waking me this morning, I was having a "look up" dream. I've heard of others on this board who have also referenced "looking up".

Geez, what is it about looking up, and bottom left that has me so stuck on this ???? Someone throw me a bone here !!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm................run over there and get on the that roof.......LOL

Or in a ceiling maybe? What about in the ceiling storage area in the Anthony's garage?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm................run over there and get on the that roof.......LOL

Or in a ceiling maybe? What about in the ceiling storage area in the Anthony's garage?

I think the smell would be terrible. No, she could not be in the anthony house...

I think the smell would be terrible. No, she could not be in the anthony house...

Maybe not the body, but the clothing and phone ? Remember during the month of June/July, it rains here almost every day (afternoon sea breeze from west and east clash right over Orlando EVERY DAY), plus we had tropical storm Faye that sat over us for a week. Not likely to smell much if it stays drenched..

I really think so. What if the key that was "destroyed" by LA was not a key to the totaled car........

but a key to the storage unit.

I think this everytime I hear about that car key.

OH my gosh! That just gave me chills. I bet you're right!!!!!!! That makes perfect sense.

Maybe not the body, but the clothing and phone ? Remember during the month of June/July, it rains here almost every day (afternoon sea breeze from west and east clash right over Orlando EVERY DAY), plus we had tropical storm Faye that sat over us for a week. Not likely to smell much if it stays drenched..

I'm thinking the attic is one of the first places CSI looked in, don't you?

Mods/Admins - do whatever you need to this thread if it belongs elsewhere or not here - thanks!

To everyone else, please remember this is just a theory and is in VERY rough form. I was jumping up and down to put it up for you all so it needs some dates/times/order of things changes and corrections. I may be completely off on some of it so help me out OK?

This is a whole different way of thinking of it that fits - need links and references to interviews with LE, etc. Got your guns loaded? Shoot some holes in it please - that's what makes theories viable or not. Long so get your eyedrops out!Thanks!

This theory is so good I think that the “anti-Anthony-case” hubby even gave me the green light to spend whatever time I need doing this tonight so Ready, Set, GO:

• CA and KC fight with choking thing on 8th or 9th. That’s why the date stands out in everyone’s mind.
• KC and Caylee start sleeping every night at RM’s because that is the only place she knows that she can stay that somebody doesn’t mind a kid around.
• My bad on the Amy texts, I was confused and thought they were from KC to AH but it was the other way around. Forget about this.
• Night of the 14th, CA at sometime calls KC and tells her she wants to take Caylee to the great grandpa’s for Father’s Day. CA had to, in essence, crawl back to Casey whom she was mad at for whatever caused the big fight only a few days before (prob. Money). Caylee is KC’s control over CA and CA hates that because SHE is the control freak. Anyway, CA probably says I’ll be over early in the morning to get her. This explains RM not understanding where Caylee went – she was there when they went to bed and gone when he woke up.
• KC starts to date TL. He doesn’t want a kid around either. KC doesn’t want to go home – she wants to make mom mad and control her by “punishing” her for choking KC.
• KC starts to “drug “ Caylee and keep her in the trunk. Maybe a makeshift bed? Backseat folds down on one side for air, crack a window, etc. Don’t know what drug or chloroform, I don’t care, doesn’t matter – that isn’t what I think killed Caylee.
• She goes outside when she is on the phone says TL in his statement right? All she has to do is open the back door to her car to check on Caylee. It’s not that hot at night.
• During the days she 1) Goes home 2) cooks or whatever at TL’s 3)hangs at the church 4) hangs at Amy’s , etc. The night or two that she stayed at Amy’s with no Caylee – either of 2 things has happened 1) she is sick of this kid always having to sleep with her so far in her life and it’s nice to not have to worry about her so she drugged her again in the trunk bed thing she made or 2)she over did it a bit on the drugging and can’t get Caylee awake enough to bring her in so she leaves her.
• Out partying? Trunk bed. Date with TL? Trunk bed. Etc
• She does this trunk bed thing so much that she over does it with Caylee and the baby just won’t wake up. But SHE’S NOT DEAD.
• So much time in trunk and Caylee has accidents and maybe even vomits – on her doll’s dress too. It smells. “I must have run over something with my car” / “squirrel” story.
• Runs out of gas at Amscot. Knows it’s hot. Daytime. JG can’t help. Amy doesn’t answer. Oh crap! What do I do? Can’t call TL with Caylee with me half drugged, eventually he will notice that she never wakes up! I can leave her and check on her until I get a gas can. Take driver’s license, keys, phone etc. Leave purse so I have excuse to go back if friend can drive me. Undress Caylee from backseat so no one notices me in my trunk for a long time and maybe won’t smell that smell. Take off doll’s dress too. Throw all in dumpster or wherever. “They haven’t even found her clothes.” Do some sort of quick clean on trunk. Text Amy “got rid of that smell. Splattered under car” or whatever it is she said.
• TL picks up – KC on 27th. 2.6 days later, car is towed right? Doesn’t smell bad or like death or anything that a guy with a cold would notice. OR
• Car sits for 3 days, people undoubtedly go by it at some time, no smell – because CAYLEE IS STILL ALIVE.
• Spend the whole weekend trying desperately to find someone with a gas can and gas so I can get my car back and my daughter. Call JG, Call Amy, repeatedly ask TL if he has one but he says don’t worry about it, I’ll just drive you wherever. (made that part up)
• Somewhere in here they go to A’s to steal cans but lock on shed or they are empty or not enough gas, don’t know. Borrow shovel to try to break shed lock at some point too (before out of gas at Amscot but the Friday before)but it doesn’t work. Desperation for gas because can’t leave Caylee in the trunk or someone will find out. Carrying cans in car week before Amscot gives her opportunity to possibly steal gas from others??? Not sure here.
• Finally Amy takes her to buy can and gas. Return to Amscot – car towed. Oh crap! What now? Friends all think that sucks but have no idea how much. Tow truck driver doesn’t smell anything because 1) he has a cold? Maybe? More on that later 2) Caylee ISN’T DEAD YET. It’s the 30th. ??
• Why, if you want your car stolen or towed, do you try so hard to get gas and a can from your friends?
• Spends all time thinking of how to find out where car was towed to, how to get to it, panic sets in. Parties to relieve stress? Strange but this whole case is so who knows. Could call LA or GA maybe and tell the truth so he can think of an idea of how to get Caylee from that car? This time period is kind of up in the air for me right now – too much to figure out right now –that’s why you all are helping! But I feel that this time period with the FL heat in late June, early July – Caylee finally perished. SOB!
• Have you ever gotten a certified mail notice in your mailbox or on your door? I have, it ALWAYS says who the sender is. GA and CA see the notice, CA thinks “good, she has no car now. I just talked to her and she said Caylee is sleeping so I know they are alright, I’ll just let her suffer for a while with no car.” Control now goes to CA. CA tells in interview that “it was a few days with the holiday in there before GA got to the Post Office to get the letter.” He took this stab from her on TV because he had to. More on that later too. CA was probably still mad from KC controlling her over her vacation when she didn’t get to see Caylee. At that time KC had the control.
• They finally go to get the car. Here I get a little sketchy, several scenarios are possible. GA leaves CA in the office to pay and goes to the car. Smells like death. Now here are possibilities:
o Caylee is still in trunk deceased. GA pays off or bribes tow yard guy and drives away with Caylee in the back.
o Caylee is still in trunk deceased and GA knows it by how strong the stench is but she is hidden in the boot of the car maybe and the tow yard guy doesn’t know it?
o The body is already gone because GA or LA somehow got in there to try to “rescue” Caylee but she had already deceased. Unlikely due to “dirt” in trunk.
o The body is in a suitcase or bag in the back seat or trunk and tow guy doesn’t notice?
• Tow guy throws bag with pizza box over fence and GA drives away. Back home, CA says “what died?” then says “it’s the pizza right George?” How did she know about the pizza? The box went over the fence in the bag. You are a nurse, you KNOW what decomp smells like. YOU KNOW what has happened. GA mentioned somewhere that the “Arm & Hammer detergent, pizza box, other trash like we have at our house…” Someone from their house put that bag in there to disguise the smell and I don’t think it was Casey, I think it was GA!
• Today the 15th of July is 2.6 days since Caylee died or decomp issue happened. Or the stench in vehicle is worse because the decomp leakage sat there for so long after Caylee was removed.
• You are 20 years ex-homicide cop. Your grand daughter has not been heard from in weeks and you smell that smell in her mother’s car and YOU DON’T CALL THE COPS? You roll the windows down, go home, open the car up and GO TO WORK???
• They picked up the car late morning right? So why didn’t CA go get KC immediately after they got the car home? She and Amy didn’t go get her til around 7PM right? Or even 4PM? What happened in all those hours? GA didn’t normally go to work until around 2 or so right? Obviously CA had Amy’s number because she called her right? Why did she wait so long?
• On way home, 911 calls about “theft of car and money”. Daughter, want to bring her in, yayayaya. No mention of the smell in the car until home again and THIRD call to 911. She already knew of the smell because she asked GA about the pizza thing right? He was at work when she got home with KC so she couldn’t have asked him then right? No mention of the smelly car to 911 until THIRD CALL.By now she wants to seal herself in control so she calls with the “smells like a dead body was in the damn car.” This seals KC’s fate. KC is good, but not as fast thinking as mom.
• One theory: Body was still in car, came home, CA/GA have hysterical crying jag over dead Caylee then decide it’s partially their fault because they didn’t get the car sooner. CA blames GA for not getting the letter sooner. She tells him to get rid of the body – he’s the cop who knows how after all. We can’t lose our daughter TOO! NO, we can’t call police! Casey knows Caylee couldn’t possibly be alive any longer – CA has control again over KC and GA. Thus the on TV jab that he took about not getting the notice from the Post Office.
• GA considered burying in back yard laid it down then reconsidered, gathered some tools/plastic/whatever – Rubbermaid tub? Put body in container. Go to “work” dumping body in whatever way a 20 year homicide detective knows to do to get rid of it forever. Dirt in trunk? Cops give up on finding body because of this…
• Another theory: LA got in to tow yard or KC or friend and got the body out and got rid of it. I don’t think this is the case because of that phone call to home from jail – “what do you mean you don’t know my role in this” (Misquote I know – that’s why you are helping me guys). CA – “well, you aren’t telling me where she is sweetheart.”. You are CA, you think your grand daughter is DEAD at the hands of your daughter and you call her SWEETHEART???
• KC - “I’M NOT TELLING YOU WHERE SHE IS BECAUSE I DON’T F###NG KNOW WHERE SHE IS” – one of KC’s few truths. KC’s next thought was probably “but you do don’t you mom?” KC doesn’t know because:
o Mom came and got her from TL’s – oh crap, they got the car and found her body. I’m toast.
o Come home, see car, no body – WTF? Where is she?
o Bro comes over – private conversation – she tells him, “I knocked her out all the time with Xanex or chloroform but car ran out of gas and got towed. She was alive in the trunk last time I saw her!!” Bro knows death smell. Bro figures it out after a few weeks and knows that KC did what she did and parents did what they did and “I’m outta this mess!!!” Thus the disappearance of Lee. Refuses to help cops so CA and GA don’t try to throw him under the bus. Stays as far away from case as possible because he knows and doesn’t want to be the bad guy who rats out his whole family.
o Mom pops head in door with Lee there and says “who took her, who took her?” Mom telling Casey in code to go with a kidnapping story. KC runs with it. After all, KC can’t tell the cops “I drugged my daughter but she was alive in the trunk when the car was towed.” She would get the needle for that. CA and GA can’t tell that they found the body and dumped it or they go down forever and KC still doesn’t get off. Best bet? KC is a liar and keeps mouth shut. No body, no death penalty, not much evidence so good chance of no conviction at all. Play the poor grandparents. Put on a good act. CA sort of gives KC a “script” to go by. I have never seen any member of the Anthony family cry on TV (except KC’s fake tears). Watch again the videos – read the body language of GA and CA – are these really terrified grandparents? I don’t think so. LA is the only one I ever felt “looked” genuine on TV.

• KC really doesn’t know where she is because someone else got rid of her. “Close” means family close, not necessarily physically close.
• Cell forensics on GA have never been released. He was called to Grand Jury. He didn’t know what was said by others before he got there right? Maybe his “story” he told them gave them the idea that a conviction was possible. Maybe tow guy cracked and told truth. Doesn’t it seem strange that tow guy would go out and crawl around in the dumpster looking for the bag in the middle of the night instead of just calling and waiting for cops by the dumpster?
• They never released that visit GA had with KC in jail did they?
• CA elbowed GA during interview “went to work right?”
• CA has control now – KC has some control too. They are both OK with this but KC doesn’t like being the one in jail I’m sure. But she sees no way out other than getting off. What she doesn’t realize is that she could plea bargain with that info!
• KC is an excellent actress – where did she learn that? MOM!
• LE hasn’t arrested GA or CA because 1) not enough evidence 2) they had until today a Criminal Attorney who told them to shut up. Why a criminal attorney when you aren’t a suspect? Because you committed a criminal act that’s why! Attorney thinks he’s there for their publicity rights or whatever but how convenient if they get arrested right?
• LE released info that would send media and us and all of America on a wild goose chase trying to understand Casey when she is simply the offspring of the real criminal minds.
• KC’s CALLS are way more important than her texts. May vs late June/early July calls to dad and bro would be super important if we see an increase in calls to either of them.
• At some point, KC knows that there is no way Caylee is alive any more and she has to run because they WILL eventually find the body. She works on stealing money left and right and finding an ex-boyfriend who will take her in. She wanted “one more day” to get out of Dodge. This is why I don’t think KC knew the body was gone out of the car until she got home that night.
• I think KC thought Caylee died in the trunk at the tow yard and was still there. She didn’t know mom and dad had done this until she got home.
• If you were KC and your daughter was stuck in the trunk of your car at the tow yard, wouldn’t you have found a way to at least get the body out? You wouldn’t have been partying, you would have been panicked. She was partying to get closer to people to steal from so she could run!
• This theory makes me “understand” as Baez said, quite a bit. I almost feel sorry in a way for KC because she had to grow up with THAT for a mother and a father who was willing to let it happen. No matter what, I am convinced that KC is the way she is because of her twisted mother – sorry – didn’t want to bash CA but this theory is all about CA’s craving for control and KC learning that and trying it. So sad that Caylee is the one who paid the biggest price for both of their egos!

END OF THEORY –

Please tear it up and put holes in it – that’s how we find out how viable a theory is. Add to it, correct it. I know the order of some things is wrong and maybe some dates. This is just a fast as I could do it draft! Also, THIS IS ONLY A THEORY for us to work – if you are willing!

Ready, set GO!

WOW!!! For the first time... this is a theory that flows, falls into place!

Its an interesting theory, and worth a look into, but I just dont understand why CA would call 911 if she knew caylee was dead.

Since Caylee didnt go to school or any other regular activities, she would only be missed by close family and friends . And they could cover that by saying she was with a sitter (lol) , or on holidays out of state with relatives. Then eventually pack up and move to somewhere where people wont ask 'where's caylee'?

Why get the cops involved at all?

Its an interesting theory, and worth a look into, but I just dont understand why CA would call 911 if she knew caylee was dead.

Since Caylee didnt go to school or any other regular activities, she would only be missed by close family and friends . And they could cover that by saying she was with a sitter (lol) , or on holidays out of state with relatives. Then eventually pack up and move to somewhere where people wont ask 'where's caylee'?

Why get the cops involved at all?

(bolded by me)

IMO she called 911 to take any suspicion off of herself/GA thinking that if shes the one who reports it they will be the last people anyone suspects had anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer