Cocoamom Theory #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this theory is very plausible. There are two things I would bet money on in this case:
1.) Everyone of the A's is implicated in the cover-up. None of them can say much of anything without implicating themselves.
2.) The one thing Casey says that I believe is true is that she dosen't know where Caylee is.

I 100% agree with both of these items. None of the A's can say anything without implicating themselves and that KC doesn't know where Caylee is!
:clap::clap:

So, are you saying that you think KC drugged her every night and left her in the car all night every night while she was sleeping over at TL's or partying?

Yep - but I now think this may have started the 16th. First night staying at TL's without Caylee around.

So, that would mean that she did this every night for almost two weeks. That doesn't seem likely to me. Nobody saw Caylee again after the 15th of June. If she didn't drug her during the day, then she would have taken her someplace.

It also doesn't seem likely to me that KC would risk her being found alive in the trunk. She would have to give her a lot of something to ensure her sleeping through the night. If she did wake up and start to cry, somebody might hear her. I just don't see KC taking that risk. I also don't think she could go out and party like she did and not worry that someone might hear Caylee in the trunk. Those photos taken of her at the club show a girl who didn't have a care in the world.

Now only 1 week. During the day - she did whatever with her that she has been doing with her for the past 2 years while NOT at her FAKE job.

"She could sleep through anything" - a little help from Xanny the Nanny and she wouldn't wake during the night. Quick run outside to check once in a while. HEY! The sleep through anything quote by who? CA? Did she say "she could sleep through anything" or "she would sleep through anything"? Doesn't matter - either sounds PAST TENSE to me! I would say "she CAN sleep through anything"...which was it? Who said it in the past tense????

If she was clubbing before the car was towed, she DIDN'T have a care in the world - Caylee was alive and sleeping in the trunk!

Good theory. I just don't think that Caylee would have made it through more than a couple of hot hours in the car during the day without passing away. So, if she was alive the day KC ran out of gas and "abandoned" the car at the Amscot, she would not still be alive even the next day, much less days later. I do agree that GA and CA found her and began the cover up, though.

Exactly! Maybe Caylee died the 27th from the heat of the car! Same day KC went to JC Penneys then pinged the tower by Amscot/church. 2.6 days later is the 30th. What time of day was the car towed? and what time of day did TL leave on his flight? Maybe she got the body out just before the tow and threw in a bag of trash in case someone smelled the smell?

Maybe CA/GA/LA saw the car - didn't one of them drive by there on the way to/from work everyday? Maybe one of them took the body or a partially alive Caylee home to the back yard? Just thinking here - be nice to me! Who in her family did she talk to the AM of the 30th? Did any family call HER that day?

AND, could that have been the key that LA told AH he destroyed? Has LE or FBI checked out that storage unit ? I haven't seen anything to confirm/deny if they have....

Something else I can't quite resolve in my mind. When KC was talking to Lee in one of those first jail house calls, he had asked her where her other phone was (the Blackjack), she made a reference to "bottom left", but never explained further what that meant, before LA knew what she was referring to. What in the he!! is the "bottom left" ????? Bottom left drawer, bottom left of the computer screen, bottom left of the car trunk, bottom left area of someone's back yard perhaps ?

I think you are onto something about the storage unit. I have been combing throught the documents looking for anyy information about the storage untit being searched and have not found anything so far.

KC may have had access to it when she had Amy's car. Does anyone recall any texts KC made to Amy regarding the unit?

I really think that we must be missing something here. I think that she must have kept Caylee in some kind of storage container or freezer for some time before she disposed of her body.

That is a very good possibility. Think about all of those plastic storage containers in the A's garage. I'm sure that she could have gotten access to one of those.

I really think that we must be missing something here. I think that she must have kept Caylee in some kind of storage container or freezer for some time before she disposed of her body.
There is a storage rental place on Old Cheney Hwy ever so close to the repeated pings near the AMSCOT. It is very very close to the Goldenrod Rd. kidfinders trailer coincidently. It is southwest of AMSCOT by 500 feet or less. They have rentals of 5'x5'. Do you think she used some of the grandparents money to rent a storage unit for a year?

CoCoamom GOOD JOB!! I have 2 minor points...IIRC CA told GA to go on to work after Lee arrived, and that she would "handle it"....also, I think Lee got out of Dodge when he was being implicated in money fraud as in having donations sent directly into his checking account rather than Sun Trust. OMG I wish I could have been with yall today...I'd surely have to pop out my cell phone and take a few pics.:woohoo:

Hey Sooner!

GA was at work, he talked to CA and knew KC had been found without Caylee, he called Lee to hurry over to house. G knew C was on the warpath, hoped Lee could calm everyone down.

Re: money fraud, Lee spoke on line with someone wanting to donate money for Caylee, the donor was having trouble with the acct set up for this purpose. Lee gave his PayPal acct number and the person sent the money to his acct. The total was less than $50.00 and the funds were still sitting there when MN stepped in and reviewed the whole accounting system.

I think it's possible that Lee doesn't buy the whole horse and pony show his folks are putting on. Rather than cause them anymore stress, he is staying out of the way. I hope the stories circulating a few weeks ago about Lee and Mallory aren't true, with all of G & C's energy being put into Caylee and KC, he needs support too.

From CCM's Theory above:

• They picked up the car late morning right? So why didn’t CA go get KC immediately after they got the car home? She and Amy didn’t go get her til around 7PM right? Or even 4PM? What happened in all those hours? GA didn’t normally go to work until around 2 or so right? Obviously CA had Amy’s number because she called her right? Why did she wait so long?

Re: GA: Since the Toll road invoices were released, it has bothered me that IIRC, GA's vehicle (the black one) paid a toll and was travelling around 5:30-ish on July 15th, the day the Pontiac was picked up. I thought it was said that GA left for work right away after getting home with the car. So, why was he on a toll road (or at least his car was) if he was at work? Or did he not leave for work until later in the afternoon?

Gee, I really shouldn't even be posting -- I don't have time to look up the links to the toll records. I also will be guilty fo posting and running -- I've got to get everything ready for my grandbaby's visit and they get here tomorrow!

Yes! The GA thing bothers me too. IIRC - GA/CA smell car have pizza discussion. CA tells GA to go to work that she will "take care of this". He goes. She hunts down Amy and gets KC (why not just ask Amy on the phone what TL's address is?). Makes 2 of the 911 calls. Gets home, calls GA, "when are you coming home? You need to come home right away". GA calls LA to go over and check on CA and his sister. LA goes over, CA asks KC "who took her, who took her". GA returns home around 10PM CA tells him "we've lost her".

Where in this does he pay a toll and exit at Goldenrod Rd. around 5PM? He was supposed to be at work!

Great post! How does the "31 days missing" fall into play in this theory?

This rang a bell to me when I first heard it and I have been trying desperately to remember where I heard it. Some TV show - cop show - CSI? don't know but there was a discussion about how there is very little if any evidence left after about 30 days. Maybe she was trying to get LE to think they had little if any chance of finding a body so why try so hard?

31 days is the 15th of June exactly - she was keeping count from the last time GA/CA saw Caylee (Father's Day). She said this in the 911 call on the 15th, at midnight it would be the 32nd day. GA was wrong about the day he saw them leave I think. Maybe she was referencing Father's Day as a "backwards" sort of clue?

Did GA remember the clothing so well because he saw the body wearing it? Did CA tell him to go to work and that she would "handle this" as in washing the clothes and cleaning the car?

There is a storage rental place on Old Cheney Hwy ever so close to the repeated pings near the AMSCOT. It is very very close to the Goldenrod Rd. kidfinders trailer coincidently. It is southwest of AMSCOT by 500 feet or less. They have rentals of 5'x5'. Do you think she used some of the grandparents money to rent a storage unit for a year?

I think you are onto something about the storage unit. I have been combing throught the documents looking for anyy information about the storage untit being searched and have not found anything so far.

KC may have had access to it when she had Amy's car. Does anyone recall any texts KC made to Amy regarding the unit?

There is a self storage place next to the tow yard, which IIRC is directly in the area of some heavy duty pings. When doing the ping mapping people kept asking why she was pinging the tow yard, the self storage was a possible answer.

Great theory but 2 questions???? Didnt Cindy drive George to tow yard to get the car? Wouldnt she have seen George throw pizza box over the fence or tow guy or whoever threw it ???
And if Caylee was in trunk still alive , wouldnt she have been crying to get out UNLESS she was drugged and dieing at that precise time and too weak to cry???????

Cindy was in the office paying when GA went to get the car with the tow yard guy alone. She was home already when he got there so I wouldn't think she saw the pizza box go over the fence or talked to GA before leaving but maybe she did talk to him. "Hey, I'm heading home now is the car OK?" GA - "yeah smells bad though - rotten pizza in bag in back". (Mr 20+ yrs homicide) CA - "OK, see ya at home"! Then home later CA - "what died?" CA - "it was the pizza right George?....just go on to work, I will handle this". Are they saying that the death smell and missing Caylee didn't even cross their minds and still hasn't???? I totally trust my kids but that would cross even my mind! But then again, I am suspicious all the time - Websleuth!
Just seems a little hinky to me.

Could it be possible that either the epass transponders were switched, or else CA was driving GA's car on the 15th? Reason I ask is because GA says he went to work at Fashion Square Mall that day (which I assume LE has verified), and from where the Anthony's live, taking a toll road wouldn't make any sense since it would take them way out of their way to get there. However, CA went to pick AH up from Florida Mall, and that would make sense for them to have taken a toll road.

This is very possible - why would he take her vehicle though? My husband never does that!

I still don't buy it.....

I don't think she would put her daughter to sleep in a trunk every night. Was she planning on doing that for months on end???? She knew she would be in SO MUCH TROUBLE if the drugs wore off and Caylee woke up and started crying from the trunk. If she parked in a garage or somewhere secluded, maybe, but not in a parking lot of an apt building full of young people coming and going at all hours of the night. NO WAY.

Obviously Caylee was in the trunk....dead.

I still don't buy it.....

I don't think she would put her daughter to sleep in a trunk every night. Was she planning on doing that for months on end???? She knew she would be in SO MUCH TROUBLE if the drugs wore off and Caylee woke up and started crying from the trunk. If she parked in a garage or somewhere secluded, maybe, but not in a parking lot of an apt building full of young people coming and going at all hours of the night. NO WAY.

Obviously Caylee was in the trunk....dead.

I stand in agreement. My firm belief is that KC did her dirty deed on June 16th. She kept Caylee somewhere close until she could come up with a place to dispose of her. I believe that she disposed of the remains June 19th and returned to the disposal site sometime within the next week.

I think LA is involve, at first I didn't, there seem to be some actions from him that are very interesting and now no one knows where he is and what he been doing.

I think he is too. I posted this on the NG thread but no one answered. Didn't LP state that he hadn't spoken to LA since August? I could have sworn on previous shows he said he was in regular contact with LA.

Yes, after George drove home in the car with the overpowering 'death smell' with the windows down, likely gagging trying to catch some fresh air, he simply hopped in his own car and went off to work?
NOT very likely.

He knew exactly what the smell was, as stated to LE in his statement.

He was simply going to go to work and let CA 'handle' everything? If you are a grandparent in this situation....this is how you would react?

He wouldn't have hung around to wait for KC to get home so he could chew her out for ruining the car and costing them a fortune to bail it out of the tow yard...at the very least---demanded an explanation?

He would have been furious AND stunk to high heaven, his clothes, shoes, hair, skin-- he would've needed a long hot shower and gotten rid of the clothes, oh i know, I know... CA threw them in the wash too...

IMHO

I think he is too. I posted this on the NG thread but no one answered. Didn't LP state that he hadn't spoken to LA since August? I could have sworn on previous shows he said he was in regular contact with LA.

IIRC, LP did say this on NG. And then he backpedaled to the fact that he had not spoken to him. I think that LA may not have been involved in the disposal of Caylee but he definitely knows something else incriminating. And that is why he is trying to stay out of the picture.

I found some texts between AH and KC about the stoarge unit. AH asked KC on 6/25 to go to the storage unit with her that saturday (6/28). Why would they need to go the storage unit?

Is it possible that KC had disposed of Caylee there and had to move her (possibly on 6/27) before AH went to the unit that saturday?

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

KC AH I’ll do it tom. . . I'm lazy now.

AH KC 06/25 9:08 PM Me too!

KC AH On Sat want to go to storage with me to make a game plan?

AH KC 06/25 9:09 PM What time Saturday?

Really genius, Cocoamom! I'm still trying to take it all in. I really don't think CA knew when she made the third phone call to the police that Caylee was dead but I do believe GA knew. CA found out when GA told her later that night. However, it was too late because CA had already involved the police. I do think the cover up started right there in the driveway when GA told CA the truth that night when he came home. I think when, earlier, CA said she would handle it she meant finding out from Casey where Caylee was and getting her home. I'm sure no one thought she'd call the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored