CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look earlier in the thread around page 5. Turbothink :blowkiss: posted them on his Photobucket account - good because I don't know anything about that stuff!

Thank you. I'm confused today I guess. I REALLY think you are onto something here. I am getting chills just looking at the pictures.

IMO, KC really hates CA.........but she stated that she hated GA???? Seems to do 'spiteful beach' things like she told LA.........we must think like a spiteful spoiled woman ..........what would they do...........????? she thinks she is ABOVE EVERYONE!

maybe we should consider moving this to jury room before someone reads and goes out there

If Casey was raised Baptist why would she now be sporting a rosary? I was raised Baptist and IIRC our preacher said a couple of time Catholics shouldn't expect to go to heaven when they die...FWIW

I think it was more of a "fashion accessory" in her eyes.

It most certainly looks like one to me. Black with a brown flower and it looks VERY familiar somehow. I'll start searching pics here in a bit (unless someone beats me to it).

I remember on a search somewhere there was a bra, tank top, towel and a flip flop????? long time ago??? but I think the flipflop was bright color????

This is a fascinating thread...and well thought out!
I wonder...if the church agrees to a search...
could we all chip in to hire an expert handler with a cadaver dog..?
( Can someone hire such a thing?)
But..it could make a big difference.

OK, I'm a bit slow tonight.
What is so siginificant about Hawks Hollow? Several of you have mentioned it. What is it? Sorry i'm so slow

It wasnt the words it was the feeling I got when I first looked at the pic, I havent been sick since so I dont know...It gave me a eerie feeling is all. I cant explain it

Did someone post on this thread the discussion that the name of the church is Tabernacle Vida? As in Bella Vida. As in KC's tattoo. As in just requested a spanish dictionary in jail. Too much a of coincidence.

I remember on a search somewhere there was a bra, tank top, towel and a flip flop????? long time ago??? but I think the flipflop was bright color????

Yeah it was bright yellow with a flower that Joseph and his team had found early on.

If Casey was raised Baptist why would she now be sporting a rosary? I was raised Baptist and IIRC our preacher said a couple of time Catholics shouldn't expect to go to heaven when they die...FWIW

What an ignorant thing for a preacher to say....:rolleyes:

Why was KC wearing a rosary? Maybe she listened to some hate filled preacher and wanted to show her disrespect for Catholics.

On the subject of flip flops ~ I wear them all the time. Sometimes I'll buy more than one pair if I really like them because they do wear out. Sometimes they wear out and I will go back and buy an identical pair.

Did someone post on this thread the discussion that the name of the church is Tabernacle Vida? As in Bella Vida. As in KC's tattoo. As in just requested a spanish dictionary in jail. Too much a of coincidence.

Nope, this is the Faith Assembly of God church on N. Goldenrod Rd. just a couple blocks North of Hwy 50 and the Amscot...

Also, Casey had something about Irish remember? T-shirt of Caylee's with Kiss me I'm Irish in a photo, tatoo of shamrock, four leaf clover on rear windshield, "Casey O'Marie"...most Irish are Catholic right? It is my understanding (1/2 Irish) that it is considered sacriligious to WEAR the rosary. Even priests carry it or wrap the wrist with it right? Not completely sure - I don't think she is religious in any way - I think it's another one of her acts.

Nope, this is the Faith Assembly of God church on N. Goldenrod Rd. just a couple blocks North of Hwy 50 and the Amscot...

Also, Casey had something about Irish remember? T-shirt of Caylee's with Kiss me I'm Irish in a photo, tatoo of shamrock, four leaf clover on rear windshield, "Casey O'Marie"...most Irish are Catholic right? It is my understanding (1/2 Irish) that it is considered sacriligious to WEAR the rosary. Even priests carry it or wrap the wrist with it right? Not completely sure - I don't think she is religious in any way - I think it's another one of her acts.

Ooooooo! I am not a very good Catholic and I know not to "wear" a rosary.

No, this is not the Tabernacle Church.

But I also wondered if there is ANY type of connection to Bella Vida & this general area.

I also remember something about Cindy disliking Hispanics.... & it's the first thing I thought of when I heard Casey wanted to study Spanish.

I doubt she like EITHER parent much... expect for their baby sitting & letting her life at home for free. And now they won't even babysit for her anymore..... can you believe it?!!!!!

Cocoa mom you asked about what boyfiend of Caseys mentioned about her "getting religion" I believe that was Jessie, he was talking about how she takes on the likes and dislikes of who she is with, he also mentioned how she became a Yankees fan because he was and she hated the Yankees.

VB

Sweet! How are ya? The significance of the Hawks/Hollow is that hawks have been mentioned in the dreams/visions thread by several people who have seen a hawk or a owl in a dream or vision. I personally have read some the posters' comments there and in fact a lot of their descriptions match these photos taken by Cocoamom at the church and surrounding park of the church. Very eerie, but if you match their descriptions and look at the photos, they go hand in hand.

Hope that helps!
Hi mamad! Thank you for answering my question! I guess I've just never read that much on the dreams and visions thread. That's interesting and really chilling that people have had visions or dreams involving hawks and owls. Good grief, that is very eerie!
Thanks for helping me out here, mamad! :blowkiss:
This all makes better sense now!:crazy:

From Wiki:

Wearing of the Rosary

Wearing of a Rosary that one actually uses to pray is neither uncommon nor sacrilegious in various Roman Catholic-adherent cultures and was a common practice in the Medieval and Renaissance periods, particularly among religious (monks, nuns, and friars). Rosaries are also worn hanging from or looped over a belt, particularly with some religious habits, pinned to and hanging from a shoulder or neckline, or wrapped around a wrist or arm as a bracelet. Some Christians feel that it is sacrilegious for a non-believer to wear a rosary around the neck. This is particularly true in Roman Catholic cultures that have histories of persecution, particularly among the Irish and English Catholics. Because Irish Catholic tradition is often seen as normative in the United States and Canada, this has been the source of some conflict in the past. The Roman Catholic Church states: "Sacred objects, set aside for divine worship by dedication or blessing, are to be treated with reverence. They are not to be made over to secular or inappropriate use, even though they may belong to private persons"[41]. Thus it is acceptable to wear a rosary if one is doing so to show veneration, however it is not acceptable if one is wearing the rosary irreverently, such as wearing it as a piece of jewelry. Many saints have worn their rosary around the neck, and in the Secret of the Rosary, it is mentioned that a person put his rosary around his neck to keep devils away from him.
Rosaries or rosary-like necklaces are often worn for non-religious purposes as a fashion or jewelry item, and are sold in different variations in popular jewelry and clothing stores. Such ornamental use, especially the wearing of a rosary around the neck, was heavily popularized by singer Madonna in the early 1980s and has experienced a come-back in recent years. Wearing a rosary around the neck can be considered disrespectful if the person wearing it does not affiliate with the Christian religion. Ornate or medieval-style rosary sets are occasionally featured in goth fashion.

As penance or reparation

Praying the rosary may be prescribed by priests as a form of penance after confession. Penance in this form is not generally intended as a "punishment"; rather, it is meant to encourage reflection upon and spiritual growth from past sins.[citation needed]
Some forms of the Roman Catholic rosary are aimed at reparation for the sins of others. An example is the Rosary of the Holy Wounds first introduced at the beginning of the 20th century by the Venerable Sister Mary Martha Chambon, a Roman Catholic nun of the Monastery of the Visitation Order in Chambery, France. [28] This rosary is somewhat similar in structure to the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, is said on the usual rosary beads and is intended as an Act of Reparation to Jesus Christ for the sins of the world.[42]

What an ignorant thing for a preacher to say....:rolleyes:

Why was KC wearing a rosary? Maybe she listened to some hate filled preacher and wanted to show her disrespect for Catholics.

Yeah huh? Kinda fanatical looking back...

Wow LIMOM!! Thanks for that - I just remember my grandmother having a meltdown when I was playing "dress up" and came out with my grandfather's rosary that he carried in WWI around my neck!!!

She wigged and told me to pray that God would forgive me. Then she apologized and explained that God let me off the hook because I didn't know!!! I was baptized Episcopalian (some say same as Catholic but we cross ourselves left to right instead of right to left, don't have confession and our priests failed Latin!!!) LOL

Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member