CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocoamom, you are the bomb! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, how I wish I could be there with you. I was falling into a stupor last night reading all the same ole same ole about the tot g'ma and whatnot. Then I stumbled across your post, and my brain just lit up. I thought I'd be here early today because I was off from work, but an urgent personal matter came up, and I ran around all day resolving it.

Anyway, didn't mean to ramble, but just wanted to send you a shout. The pictures are great. Must admit, "Hawk's Hollow" has me intrigued. I spent a little time in the Psychics, Dreams thread looking at the blots. Many of them looked like hawks or owls, predatory birds. Hawks were also present in many of the dreams posters wrote about. Eerie.

All of that is just a little gravy, though. The meat and potatoes is in the evidence, material and otherwise. And I've just always had such a strong feeling that she had a secret hideawy of sorts, a secluded spot near home where she ran to get away from the turmoil, and that the evil deed occurred there.

No matter how this turns out, I'll be eternally grateful to you, cocoamom, for pursuing your hunch. So many of us share it and can't be there. :blowkiss:

so thats why you guys are exited about this location ? because of phycic stuff and dreams? is there anything a little more tangible?

No it is not about the psychics at all.......but KC's cell phone pings and the dates. I just said it fell right in line looking at the pictures with what had been said on the psychic thread.

Remember I told you.... having AAA show up & make a record of the date & time you were there makes your photographs much more reliable for prosecution purposes... IF it comes to that.

It could have been a lucky break.

Flip-flops are light enough to be carried by the a good wind.... the mate could be somewhere in the vegetation. Or they might not have started there..... but somewhere where an irrigation canal/ditch flowed towards this spot?? Who knows..... maybe a one-legged female hangs out there. lol

It may have been stuck in the mud and pulled off her foot, then when the water rose so high it ended up where it is today.

IIRC, JG said on July 16th that he discovered KC had deleted 300 plus pics of her and Caylee. I've always wondered if some of those pics were of the future crime scene. <snip>

It would be so awesome if:

Jesse G (or someone else who saw Casey's deleted photos)
read this thread, with Cocoa's theory and ping info....

and saw the photos that Cocoa took yesterday......

and then remembered seeing something that looked the same
or similar from the 300 photos that Casey deleted.....

and then notified LE !!!!!!!
(Or Cocoa or LP or Murt or TM)

FWIW ~ I had just gone to bed and was about to fall asleep,
when this thought woke me right back up and wouldn't let me fall asleep.

So here I am again, right back at WS, wide awake, reading posts!!! :eek:

It would be so awesome if:

Jesse G (or someone else who saw Casey's deleted photos)
read this thread, with Cocoa's theory and ping info....

and saw the photos that Cocoa took yesterday......

and then remembered seeing something that looked the same
or similar from the 300 photos that Casey deleted.....

and then notified LE !!!!!!!
(Or Cocoa or LP or Murt or TM)

FWIW ~ I had just gone to bed and was about to fall asleep,
when this thought woke me right back up and wouldn't let me fall asleep.

So here I am again, right back at WS, wide awake, reading posts!!! :eek:

Yes, if maybe one of KC's "Friends" had one or two or 50 on their Myspace.

Quick question & I'm not 100% sure this was even the right thread....

That picture of Casey & Caylee carrying a football in some park-like area..... where was THAT taken?

Man! Casey looked PUT OUT that she was stuck with Caylee when she could have been having fun with her friends. She looked positively MISERABLE. Ick.

I wonder WHEN & WHERE that was taken. Who took the pic.

Could it possibly have been around this church? If so... some person can place Casey at this location.

Ok... here's the pic:

caylee1.jpg

As much dislike as I have for KC, I can't see any pizzyness in this picture, look at the angle of their arms and 'soft' hand hold. KC isn't gripping Caylee's hand, or pulling her arm. The way their eyes are diverted down, they could even be looking for something dropped in the grass.

Soccer field behind parking lot (behind church):

View attachment 921
That's what I just said out loud here at my house, with no one else here but the cats!

Cocoamom, these pictures that you took show so many components of the psychic, dream, inkblot and possibly astral threads and also, stuff that I read on other forums in the same realm.

I will write these things down and then post them after I see all of the pictures.

By the way, I cannot keep up with everything on WS in this case anymore. I work in a law office and when my boss gets transcripts from fair hearings for doctors, I have to give the transcripts to the paralegals to do digests - summaries of the most significant portions of the transcripts. That's what I need someone to do here for me! Anyone? Come on, give a girl some love!:blowkiss:

I'm not going to be able to look for the black flip flop with a brown flower on it for at least another 1 hr. It would be great if someone could start that search. IF (I'm not convinved) the Anthony's read here and if by some long shot it is hers we need to get someone out there ASAP before something happens to it.
There were black flip flops on the floor in the picture of MH. The yellow flip flop found along with the other clothes and backpacks had a flower on it. Does this help?

For starters and as promised, here are some of the connections that we are all coming up with between Cocoamom's pictures and the various visions of psychics as well as dreams and inkblots and possibly thoughts from other forums that can be tied in here:

Golf Cart:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2863536&highlight=golf+cart#post2863536

Post #231 and #255

Wooden/Wooden Bridge:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72597&highlight=wooden&page=3

Posts #12 and #19

Pond:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2835604&highlight=pond#post2835604

Post #70

Good luck Cocoamom and LP and team......

I woke up this morning and my first thoughts were of you guys....

I hope you are successful in finding Caylee or at least more evidence to keep KC in PRISON for life...............

I hope C&G do not turn this into an EVENTS for them and you guys are safe.

I have changed my opinion on this photo

Caylee is not looking down she is looking ahead.

I have blown the photo up on PB and then blow up sections, ie the hand hold, Caylees face, Caseys Face, Caylees upper arm

I don't know perhaps its just me, but I SWEAR That Caylees little finger is BRIGHT RED after blowing it up ( the index finger) I can see veins on her upper arm (the one that casey has of her hand)

IT looks after blowing it up that she is squeezing the crap out of Caylees hand.

It does look like Caylee is frowning ? grimacing ? pulling a face ?

I don't know...but it doesnt look so loving as i thought - BUT maybe thats from blowing it up

? sigh I don't know what to think

The pictures are great. I spent a little time in the Psychics, Dreams thread looking at the blots.
QUOTE]

I just looked at the blots this morning in the Parking Lot area, and there is a purple one that shows something that looks just like a pair of flip-flops, they are at the top, near the center. I don't know how to link it. This is creeping me out this morning, I keep looking over my shoulder. :chicken:

Cocoamom- I just wanted to wish you luck in talking with everyone today. I pray that they are willing and able to help and that this isn't all too emotionally draining on you. Thank you for all you have done, you are seriously an angel.

Oh, and this may have already been discussed but this whole idea would make sense why she needed two gas cans. If Caylee is under the stage she could have been going to catch it on fire, jmoo.

Considering the name hawk`s hollow, I think this post by Seranade in the psychic thread was also interesting, it had a theme of birds and nesting.

As many of you may remember from the first thread, I recounted that my daughter is psychic but hasn't to date had any dreams or impressions on the case. Since then, I printed out Caylee's picture for her and asked her to meditate on her and see if it triggered anything. Well, it didn't trigger any dreams but she told me this: (paraphrasing)

The night she was looking at the pic and thinking about Caylee, she finally had to lay it aside as it was beginning to get all jumbled up in her mind. So she picked up the Bible hoping to find some soothing words and opened it randomly. Her eyes fell on a verse and for some reason it stood out to her like a neon sign and she is convinced it has something to do with Caylee. Here is the verse:

Psalms 104:17~ Where the birds themselves make nests.
As for the stork, the juniper trees are it's house.

Here is how she interprets the verse in re Caylee:

Caylee is nesting, whether dead or alive, near birds- perhaps a bird sanctuary? The stork, which traditionally represents the stories we tell children about where babies come from, represents Caylee. Wherever she is she is near a stand of Juniper.

I have been following the case since day one. I always thought that KC had a place where she would hide out and pretend to be at work etc. When with Caylee this would be a great place bathroom,park etc. After June 15th I dont think school would have been in session, so probably really quiet there. I have read some of the psych. threads and this seems to match what they are saying. It also lines up with the pings. If you look there are somedays that she was back & forth like crazy it that area,JP park,amscott,TL's apt,home she was around this area alot.....Good find ..Good luck with your search...

ATTENTION

I have received several PMs over the last 24 hours or so stating that individuals from here are giving this info (which is pretty much public anyway) to LP, Wyatt & Co, LE, or TES. Fine, I can't stop that and they have probably already seen it.

What I am trying to do is NOT BLOW OUR CHANCE TO OFFICIALLY SEARCH THIS AREA!!! If many of you pursue getting a "search team" out there right now, before I get permission from the property owners, the church owners may slam the door on us and we will never be able to thoroughly search!!!!

Please wait!!! I promise I will let you know asap!!!! I love anyone and everyone who is or has searched for Caylee whether they search online or in person and whether or not they are famous or not, psychic or not, I don't care - just find Caylee!

I try to stay objective - look people - this is a church and church school! How do you really think they are going to look at Mr. Cowboy hat, RD and camera crew wanting to film and poke around in the pond behind the school and playground? How do you really think they will feel about "psychic sleuthers" poking around in same area? If I can get permission, maybe we can form a date/time/group to all go in - no cameras - AND FIND CAYLEE!!!!

PLEASE stop jumping the gun!!! I'm working as fast as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member