CocoaMom's Church Theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO ... KC was disposing of CL in the river where LP is now searching. LP divers may not find it but LP is spot on here. If you just take out the emotion of this whole deal and follow the "out of normal" activities you will get it. Why else would KC be in the BP area from 12am to 2am? The events of this night were not documented prior and not documented after. KC acted out on this night ... it makes perfect sense if you look at it considering the events of the last 2 days. I appreciate the sleuthing taking place on this thread concerning the church theory but how can you overlook the fact KC was in the BP area "alone" 12am to 2am then moved east from 2am to 10am before going back to the area near TonyL apartment? The ping data supports this and the fact that the river in BP is so hot right now only makes it more possible.

Bolding mine -- what direction does the river at JBP flow? Does it flow to the east? It just struck me that maybe she put Caylee in some type of container or box that did not immediately sink, and that when it began to get toward daylight, Casey either followed the river east on foot or drove to places east (bridges, etc.) where she could have a good view of the river and find out whether the container was still floating or reassure herself that it had finally sunk.

Sounds like she was "crackin" during that time.

Or if she is bi polar, she could be manic and stay awake for days at a time. She always seemed like a bit of a nite owl from from the time stamps on her MYSpace posts. This could have been another problem for Caylee, since George said she used to sleep late in am but lately had been waking up earlier. An over tired, manic mom and a lively toddler are never a good combination.

Turbo your avie is chilling with those red eyes and syringe in it's mouth!

No, I don't think she dismembered the body, I was just thinking if the
body had really decomposed and perhaps started to come apart due to
being in the trunk. That's why I thought maybe she used the shovel
as a way of sliding the body into bag(s).

Well, excuse me, I mentioned on some other threads that perhaps there is a possibility of her dismembering the body and placing bags at different locations, due to witnesses observing that it was probably her emerging from the different wooded areas.

If you can believe that she was capable of murdering her child, it is not a far cry from reality that she would also be capable of doing anything necessary to protect herself from discovery.

Once the child was deceased, she may have been able to dissociate herself from the body, as she believed her child's spirit was no longer present.

Cocoa...have you thought about maybe getting together with one or two other WSers and going back to Hawk's Hallow (any more than that would draw attention)? It just seems like waiting on the admins is really giving lots of opportunity for those "in the know" to move or alter possible evidence...

Or if she is bi polar, she could be manic and stay awake for days at a time. She always seemed like a bit of a nite owl from from the time stamps on her MYSpace posts. This could have been another problem for Caylee, since George said she used to sleep late in am but lately had been waking up earlier. An over tired, manic mom and a lively toddler are never a good combination.

Turbo your avie is chilling with those red eyes and syringe in it's mouth!

That is the lethal injection .............

Re the pings..... if casey went out of Fla, would the pings from where ever she went, be on the record? Another words, could she have been out of state during the "dead zones"? If she were on her phone?

Sounds like she was "crackin" during that time.

Maybe she calls TonE and he's half asleep and doesn't give one frick that she had a huge argument with her mother and has Caylee with her and nowhere to go, but he doesn't want Caylee to be with her when she goes to TonE's?

just thinkin'

ETA: This text to AH on 6/27 is just prior to abandonment of car. At 11:34 KC texts Amy, "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car." She had just left area of her house and had pinged on tower not usually pinged, located just N of airport. It's same Friday she ran out of gas. Amscot mgr. said KC's car was parked there at 7am. KC is 10 miles away at 11:30 for about 40 minutes either in car maybe (or not sure how she gets there if car was at Amscot by 7 am). At 11:45 KC texts TL (probably to let him know she ran out of gas, consistent w his statement, and she stays near TL's until ping near Fusian later that night). The '2.6 Days' really threw a wrench in earlier theory though since prior to that, like you I'd always felt certain that her text, and abandoning of car were best indicators of when KC disposed of remains. So am forced to consider other possibilities...

How did she drive around in that car with it reeking to high heaven without ever drawing attention to herself? The car was so saturated with odor that 4 mos later with the trunk stripped all this time the odor remains!

She bought something at JCPenney that has some significance, so much so LE wanted details and I do not believe it was jewelry.

According to my calculations, the item purchased at jc penney would have cost $29.99, with sales tax in orange county at 6.5% ,the total would have been $31.93 as per Lee's handwritten purchase price list. (seriously why LE does not have those receipts is ludicrous/suspicious. hopefully LE were able to subpoena..) There are several Duffle bags...some with wheels... that were on sale for that exact price at the store at the time. IMO she purchased a piece of luggage or duffle bag/gym bag to move Caylee into at this time. The stain on the trunk carpet happened accidentally, she did not realize a dead body emits bodily fluids so quickly after death, and her original container (a blanket/towel?) could not contain the natural fluid leakage(urine, feces..thus the stain) I do not think she thought very far ahead of any move, for her, whatever is quick and easy is the way to go...the route to follow for us. My impression of her is...whatever is the least possible work or involvement is the best option in regards to the child. Her main goal was to get back to being the best girl "wife/girlfriend" she could possibly be. Somehow being a "mother" in her latest relationship was just not an option. It seems to be a burden that needed to be taken care of so SHE/they could move on without a 'snot-head' to bother them.

How did she drive around in that car with it reeking to high heaven without ever drawing attention to herself? The car was so saturated with odor that 4 mos later with the trunk stripped all this time the odor remains!

And she had to stink pretty badly also if she was inside.... the pants her mother had to wash the stink out of were in the car.... not in the trunk.

Re the pings..... if casey went out of Fla, would the pings from where ever she went, be on the record? Another words, could she have been out of state during the "dead zones"? If she were on her phone?

Yes it would have followed her so to speak. LE doesn't believe she left Orlando due to the pings and also the toll road tracking. They've been able to fairly well reconstruct her travels.

As 'hardened' as she has behaved towards LE, I don't think she left her phone anywhere while she committed the 'acts', she is too dependent on her 'peeps'.
She had to be scared out of her mind she would be caught and the best way to boost her confidence would be to try and act natural and continue yapping with friends. God only knows which lucky friend shared this quest with her completely unknown to them!

Yes it would have followed her so to speak. LE doesn't believe she left Orlando due to the pings and also the toll road tracking. They've been able to fairly well reconstruct her travels.

As 'hardened' as she has behaved towards LE, I don't think she left her phone anywhere while she committed the 'acts', she is too dependent on her 'peeps'.
She had to be scared out of her mind she would be caught and the best way to boost her confidence would be to try and act natural and continue yapping with friends. God only knows which lucky friend shared this quest with her completely unknown to them!

Thank you, missmybaby... makes perfect sense!

:blowkiss:

According to my calculations, the item purchased at jc penney would have cost $29.99, with sales tax in orange county at 6.5% ,the total would have been $31.93 as per Lee's handwritten purchase price list. (seriously why LE does not have those receipts is ludicrous/suspicious. hopefully LE were able to subpoena..) There are several Duffle bags...some with wheels... that were on sale for that exact price at the store at the time. IMO she purchased a piece of luggage or duffle bag/gym bag to move Caylee into at this time. The stain on the trunk carpet happened accidentally, she did not realize a dead body emits bodily fluids so quickly after death, and her original container (a blanket/towel?) could not contain the natural fluid leakage(urine, feces..thus the stain) I do not think she thought very far ahead of any move, for her, whatever is quick and easy is the way to go...the route to follow for us. My impression of her is...whatever is the least possible work or involvement is the best option in regards to the child. Her main goal was to get back to being the best girl "wife/girlfriend" she could possibly be. Somehow being a "mother" in her latest relationship was just not an option. It seems to be a burden that needed to be taken care of so SHE/they could move on without a 'snot-head' to bother them.

This was on sale for $29.95 at JCP (you can click on it to look at it closer)

If she had it stood up on end in the trunk it would make a basketball size stain when the leaking occurred.

This was on sale for $29.95 at JCP (you can click on it to look at it closer)

If she had it stood up on end in the trunk it would make a basketball size stain when the leaking occurred.

Ohhhhh TurboThink....Seeing that pic ... just gives me the eeeeebie jeeeebies!!!!! :eek:

David918,
In Amy's le interview pages 18 and 19 she talks about kc texting her and asking "Can i borrow you and your gas can" Amy thought it had been on the 30th of June, but it was really on 6/29/08 at 10:25 am. Amy goes on in her le interview to say that kc picked her up driving tone jeep, and Amy bought her a gas can at trgt and filled it up with gas. kc's car had already been abandoned and towed to J's tow yard. ga filed a le report on 6/24/08 about the 2 full gas cans. He told le that they were stolen on the 22nd. I think that was just a guess on his part. I believe they were stolen by kc on the 18th that would fit with the neighbor seeing the car backed into the driveway. The le report also stated the lock on the shed was broken, shovel maybe borrowed from the neighbor on this date. Text message #884 and #885. I have always thought the most important days in this case are 6/15/08 dod, 6/18/08 dump date, and 6/29/08 or 6/30/08 burn a second time with third gas can. What are your thoughts?

So I think 6-29 was a Sunday and the car shouldve been at Amscot still. Did AH remember what happened after buying the gas can and filling it up? Did they go by Amscot ? What size gas can was it? 3, 5 gal? Anyone know where the gas can is now? I cant stand the thought of burning a body ... that is pure evil. I find it hard to believe that KC needed the gas cans for filling up her car .. why wouldnt she just continue to use the money she was taking from others to buy gas -- it may be more likely KC took a road trip and didnt want to get caught buying gas outside of Orlando .. but if you are driving around with gas wouldnt your car smell like gas? The gas can doesnt make sense to me.

Cocoa...have you thought about maybe getting together with one or two other WSers and going back to Hawk's Hallow (any more than that would draw attention)? It just seems like waiting on the admins is really giving lots of opportunity for those "in the know" to move or alter possible evidence...

I was going to ask CocoaMom the same thing..... I know that I would really like to see pics of the "yellow" flowers. :) :) :)

Oh well you know what they say if he can't take a joke! (insert I'm kidding smiley) Seriously, you didn't sound like you were attacking him so I wouldn't worry!

What a rush it must be to see this project you've worked on light up the sky and know you helped do that!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Have you had a chance to contact the church leader/land owner to get a search going?

I'm not the type to get mad so no worries. I do know for a fact because its now been tested == if you sit in the YMCA parking lot in Blanchard Park you will access the tower located on East Culver Rd and Colonial not the tower to the west of Amscot at Denley and Old Cheney highway. You have to get to the west of 417 to hit the west tower.

I would pretty much bet the mill that LE has CA's Penney's statement and knows exactly what was purchased.

Right on ... using a tote on wheels is easiest way to move a small body around. Also i think these types of bags are fairly common to see around a YMCA crowd. I still think the dumping of the body could be anywhere but you have to at some point put the a body in something that you can move around. Wonder if sealing up in garbage bags first and tying them tight would be enough to hide the smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryopanda