Coincidences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dirk,

I should add, that Tricia, the owner of this site, she can do what ever she wants and the moderators, she has assigned, these folks, we don't argue with. There are rules listed, I don't know if you have read them? If this helps... Be blessed Mrs schiller, your family is in my prayers

I don't know how I would have reacted to someone like ST, but the circumstances were so unique it's difficult to even try to put your self in their position.

Not THAT hard. I wouldn't have done it at all.

There are posters on this forum though that remind me very much of ST, his beliefs and behaviour. You wonder sometimes.......

Murri, if I had a nickel for every time someone thought I was ST, I'd be a rich man. And quite frankly, you probably meant it as an insult, but I take it as a compliment.

Murri, if I had a nickel for every time someone thought I was ST, I'd be a rich man. And quite frankly, you probably meant it as an insult, but I take it as a compliment.

LOL..I...for one...thought that you were ST too! Wish that someone would mistake ME for him!!! I would also feel honored!

Really?? So, I'm not the only one that noticed some similarities then? Perhaps it's just a coincidence that you seem to have similar theories on who did it and likeminded distain for the DA, whilst defending the BPD.

I meant it neither as a compliment nor an insult, I just commented on how it makes you wonder about the real identity of some posters becaise of their dedication to their point of view (RDI) over so many years. You can't help but think there must be some motivation or that they have some personal stake in the outcome, other than the noble cause of justice for JBR.

Compared to G.Amaral (M.Mccann),ST IS a very competent,bright LE officer.
Let's take just ST's book and GA's documentary.At least ST's had some interesting info in it and shed some light re what LE found at the crime scene and expalined WHY the cops THOUGHT the R's are guilty.I watched GA's doc,it made me LAUGH,it was ridiculous,I was happy that his book got banned.
Re the parents behaviour,first of all,the Mc's were in a foreign country and the cops spoke a different language,so I kinda get why they had to be careful,not to mention how incompetent those cops were as well.
there are so much more differences ,am not going over them right now,but it's sad that a lot of people compare the two sets of parents just because they "all were rich and therefor guilty".....(seen it on other forums)
apples and oranges IMO.

they were acting weird after "the crime",and I believe they did cover up an accident or violence,...

what crime?there is no evidence re what happened,no evidence that she was hurt or that she's dead
did you read the PJ files?

Really?? So, I'm not the only one that noticed some similarities then? Perhaps it's just a coincidence that you seem to have similar theories on who did it and likeminded distain for the DA, whilst defending the BPD.

I meant it neither as a compliment nor an insult, I just commented on how it makes you wonder about the real identity of some posters becaise of their dedication to their point of view (RDI) over so many years. You can't help but think there must be some motivation or that they have some personal stake in the outcome, other than the noble cause of justice for JBR.

MF, you should be aware that there are people on these boards that wonder who the R's supporters truly are and why they so vehemently defend them.

The thing is, that it is hard to identify someone on a computer, but not impossible. If Tricia thought that SD was ST, she would have been all over it, as she would have asked him for verification of who he was. No one in this day and age is truly anonymous.

Hi Sunnie! I would go so far as to say that Tricia probably knows or has at the very least, met Steve Thomas. She would never abide him posting here without us knowing it was him.
Murri, I can't vouch for every RDI on this board, but I believe the way I do because it is where the evidence leads. I do not know the Ramseys or anyone involved in this case. I don't care about their money or their lifestyle, I had it once and would not take it back if offered freely. Worrying about what other folks "think" and if my home is better than theirs gets old. At least it does to someone raised with a sense of what is important in life. It cost me my marriage but better that than the life of my child.
Like you wonder why we defend RDI, we also wonder what would make you defend IDI. Surely there is more than a little bit of dna?

Beck,
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I worship you! LOL

I´ve read everything even Amarals book:" the truth of the lie"
here is the link:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/04/maddie-truth-of-lie-documentary.html

there´s enough evidence there´s a crime , like the R´s the abductor is the McC´s defense,but this is Jon-benetts forum,so I´m not going to discuss about it Madeleine

lol,don't give me joana morais,it's like giving me michael tracey ;)
and re the evidence(against the Mc's),i've seen and discussed it or better said,the lack of it,sorry
and yeah,we better don't discuss this here

Thank you, Agatha. I haven't laughed in days and right now the tears are flowing I've laughed so hard. You guys are the best!

The exact same thing can be said for some IDI posters!! Relatives of the Ramseys, JR himself....etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back