Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's having a hard time with some of these questions. I can tell by the different tones in his voice during certain answers. My heart goes out to this Medical Examiner and his entire staff. It takes a very special kind of person to be able to do this job and you can tell this event has effected him deeply.

This all feels so insensitive. Those poor parents. My heart is aching for these families.

It must be horrible for the Medical examiner
so many sweet chilren.
He said they were dressed in 'cute kid stuff'
The team wanted to get children to funeral directors
ME said he has not broke down YET!!!

That comment about clothing....THAT's one of those things that reallllllly makes it wicked horrible for US! Seeing the victims in their regular daily, run of the mill stuff!

Marsha Lanza, who is Adam's aunt and Nancy's ex-sister-in-law, told Evelyn Thomas of ABC-owned-and-operated station WLS in Chicago that Nancy had once been a classroom aide at the Sandy Hook school.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/adam-lanzas-mom-pulled-school-relative/story?id=17985433#.UMzcp29ZXSh

eta-That smilie isn't supposed to be there!

[AL]'s Mom Pulled Him Out of School: Relative

... because she was unhappy with the school district's plans for her son. ...
... [NL's sister said NL] had once been a classroom aide at the Sandy Hook school. ...
... had attended the local high school at least through part of 10th grade. ...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/adam-lanzas-mom-pulled-school-relative/story?id=17985433

I either keep seeing that Nancy worked as a classroom aide or that she didn't work there at all.

Could it be possible that she was never on the payroll,but that she instead volunteered as a classroom aide or assistant, something that she had to give up as AL became more unstable?

JMO
Never on the payroll...
Questions I have?
Did she go to school with the killer to assist the teacher in handling him??
Was she not employed but said she was out of wanting to keep his "issues" a secret?

:panic: I am leaning towards....
denial by mom and in high school a decision was made
to "place" him in an alternative learning environment?

:shutup::shutup::shutup:

I will stop now....

I'm really bothered that the mother did not have a candle for her at the vigil last night. All media reports that I have seen have reported 26 candles were lit to represent the 26 victims. There were 27 victims.

JMO

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL...IT WAS A DMORT unit! LOVE H.Wayne! What you are seeing IS him!

I'm really bothered that the mother did not have a candle for her at the vigil last night. All media reports that I have seen have reported 26 candles were lit to represent the 26 victims. There were 27 victims.

JMO

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Isn't he the #27? Why are you assuming there was no candle for the mother?:banghead:

Are others having difficulty with the live feed? Very choppy?

Mine's terrible! And I've tried all that were posted.

Presser

Took photos and id all victims
Completed children 1:30
Shooter and mother will be done tomorrow morning
All gunshot wounds
4 doctors, 10 techs, 1 student, and investigated staff worked to help identify victims
Examiner said this is the worst he and his colleagues have seen
Rifle was primary weapon
Examiner did 7 of autopsies ....victims shot multiple times
Devastating set of injuries
Pictures taken of facial features...easier on the families
He believes they were all 1st graders
Reporter asking what kids were wearing????????????
Examiner said three to eleven shots on the children he autposied
Medical examiner has not cried over this yet

I don't think I will be able to hear all the angels names and ages............tears!

Lt. Paul Vance, CT State Police:

- "A lot of speculation out there" concerning location of weapons. "I'm going to hold that question till probably tomorrow."

- Mental issues of shooter "something we need to look at."

- "There have been no reports filed regarding any altercation at the school with the individual."

Last briefing for today. Tomorrow morning earliest for next presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts