Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 3 more guns that were found that were NOT purchased by mother. So this goes to show that if someone wanted to commit murder they would find a way. PER CNN

Just heard that authorities have confirmed,there is no connection between AL's mother and the school. She never worked there. How do we even know her occupation is a teacher? Where did that come from?
I think he went there so maybe he was angry about something that happened when he was a student there.

Do we know that he was ever a student there? Would have been years ago, a long time to hold a grudge.

I could be WAYYYY off base here, but a poster pointed out much earlier that the author of the Hunger Games lives in that small town.

Could he have read the book, made some connection in his mind to the author being from his hometown, and then went to that school to "act out" or "win" the Hunger Games?

Killing and terrorizing innocent people appears to be the new fad of the mentally disturbed America. So we tune in once again but continue to do relatively nothing to protect ourselves and children from these crazed maniacs. We do more to prevent weapons and bombs on planes then we do on school campuses.

And so another mentally ill man walked into a school and murdered 26 innocent people, worst of all most of them were children under the age of ten. How can we prevent this from happening in the future? What technologies are there that can help? How can we educate ourselves on prevention? Why are we not putting political pressure on our elected officials to provide meaningful solutions rather than sympathetic media sound bytes and pounding the anti-gun war drums? All good questions to ask.

http://sofrep.com/15255/navy-seal-lessons-learned-from-newton-connecticut/

There were 3 more guns that were found that were NOT purchased by mother. So this goes to show that if someone wanted to commit murder they would find a way. PER CNN

I haven't seen anything on CNN that the other guns they found were not purchased by the mother.

Thank you, Jjenny. I see your point. Totally respect that someone might simply be a collector. But it is a rather startling disconnect, when there is a person in the home, with a history of mental instability. I completely own up to speculating here... but when I see this kind of 'disconnect', I am not surprised, when there are a host of other signals or signs that were overlooked.
I wonder if she was a Doomsday prepper. The show Doomsday Preppers has numerous individuals that would qualify for admission to locked psych wards. (That said, I probably have enough refried bean and cream of mushroom soup that I purchased tin excess to last through a zombie apocalypse. I also have enough beer. :) )

This has been my experience at most schools in safe districts. Even when I'm working and visiting new schools where I am unknown.

I'm actually really impressed with our schools lock down procedure, but their daily patterns are... relaxed.

Like I said, though, these things are put into place to prevent abduction IMO. I don't think there are many schools in the US set up to prevent what happened here. They would be school turned prisons in order to provide that level of security.

I'd send my kids to school in a prison atmosphere eight hours a day if it made it any more likely that they would come home at the end of the day. I get what you're saying though. it's much more likely that one child would be targeted for an abduction than it would be that an entire school would be targeted for a massacre.

Just heard that authorities have confirmed,there is no connection between AL's mother and the school. She never worked there. How do we even know her occupation is a teacher? Where did that come from?
I think he went there so maybe he was angry about something that happened when he was a student there.

If that is true, why is there this entry on peekyou.com:
Nancy J. Lanza
51 years old
Sandy Hook, CT, US
Work: Sandy Hook Elementary school

according to CNN, the smashed windows might not have had anything to do with AL, since LE might have had to smash them to gain entry after the 911 calls were made. No link, but they will likely include it in an article at some point.

Many questions answered here (Connecticut State Police official news release from this morning).

Websleuths - View Single Post - Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#3

Many questions still to be answered, of course.

Unless it comes directly from LE like this information in the above post,I think we should take everything with a grain of salt. There is just too much wrong info out there. Still want to know why we think the mother is a teacher,why we think she quit her job (whatever it was) to take care of this boy,what happened to alleged girlfriend that was missing(was there even a girlfriend),did this 20 year old just sit home all day,everyday and do nothing, was Mom estranged from other son, was that because of Adam? So many questions!!

I haven't seen anything on CNN that the other guns they found were not purchased by the mother.

It was just said on the air. That 3 guns were purchased by the mother, and another 3 that were found were not purchased by the mother. For a total of six guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc