Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the police returned to the killer's house tonight in the dark for 2 1/2 hours.

Why they rushed back is what is most curious to me. Maybe they had some breakthrough on the broken hard drive or someone came forward from the IP address used. Hidden bombs in the basement not formerly found? Doubt it.

Hoarding food weapons preparing for... yet she went and bought salads two to three times a week...
but was trying to teach him to cook...
and drive... if the world is going to end what is the point? :waitasec:

I hope they do send his blood out for genetic tests..

LE pealing into the driveway? What could be THAT urgent?
Unless they found people he was linked to considering
doing the same thing!

~just bother's me

When I heard that he had destroyed two hard drives in the home, I thought that he MUST have a VERY significant footprint online. I have not found it, and I have sought it four HOURS!!! That does not mean he did not have one... he was just good at hiding it. I think he told someone what he was going to do, and destroying the computers protected them. I am not sure if someone else, besides the obvious lame and patheticaly moron copy-cat fools, would want to "do what he did". I sure hope not. I would think that anyone who had been told of AL's plans, and had not come forward would be worried. Just a terrible mess, all the way around.

Is there a link to LE going back to the house in the dark? I missed it. That is very interesting, IMO. I wonder if there were vandals reported?
It was reported by Rita Cosby (who was outside the house) on NG tonight. Plus I think I saw something about it on CNN.

JMHO and that that there - but I wondered if they had found some type of explosive or explosive material or something down in the basement. Something that needed to be "de-fused" KWIM? I could be wrong. It could have just been they found something that they had been desperately searching for - but to speed in all rushed and hurried?
IDK - certainly very intriguing.......

Is there a link to LE going back to the house in the dark? I missed it. That is very interesting, IMO. I wonder if there were vandals reported?
That report came from Rita Cosby who was standing outside of the killer's residence this evening.

When I heard that he had destroyed two hard drives in the home, I thought that he MUST have a VERY significant footprint online. I have not found it, and I have sought it four HOURS!!! That does not mean he did not have one... he was just good at hiding it. I think he told someone what he was going to do, and destroying the computers protected them. I am not sure if someone else, besides the obvious lame and patheticaly moron copy-cat fools, would want to "do what he did". I sure hope not. I would think that anyone who had been told of AL's plans, and had not come forward would be worried. Just a terrible mess, all the way around.

Me too! I found ONE site that I was like huh???
The hair on my neck stood up!

I bookmarked it!

I have a napkin tooth picks and tap water!
And a male dog that will bark at you back up
:floorlaugh: and spray pee on you
at the same time!

Alrighty then I'd say you are definitely protected by that guard dog and you have the napkin to offer afterward. LOL:great:

That report came from Rita Cosby who was standing outside of the killer's residence this evening.

That kinda says it all! I certainly did not miss her absence kinda wish she would disappear again.

When does NG release the transcripts of the show?
anyone know?

and... to the previous poster explosives... good thought.
i was thinking maybe interviewing the brother and he told them of something.

Eta: Cnn news reporter was standing there when it happened an hour or two earlier as well.

It was reported by Rita Cosby (who was outside the house) on NG tonight. Plus I think I saw something about it on CNN.

JMHO and that that there - but I wondered if they had found some type of explosive or explosive material or something down in the basement. Something that needed to be "de-fused" KWIM? I could be wrong. It could have just been they found something that they had been desperately searching for - but to speed in all rushed and hurried?
IDK - certainly very intriguing.......

Explosives is the first thing I thought of too. Then I thought maybe they are reviewing pictures they'd taken of the house and noticed something.

anyone know?

Eta: Cnn news reporter was standing there when it happened an hour or two earlier as well.
Transcripts should be up within 24 hours.

anyone know?

I want to clear up my "explosives" - I didn't mean that maybe he had been making bombs or they found a bomb (although in many past shootings that has happened) - but no, I was thinking more along the lines of maybe NL had stored cans of gasoline or propane or maybe they just found a bottle of an explosive chemical. But to be in a hurry - told me something warranted "fast action".

JMHO

Wouldn't they call in the bomb squad if there were explosives?

Anyone watching Greta?
She is interviewing Rich Collins...

A friend of hers with an autistic son.

Wouldn't they call in the bomb squad if there were explosives?
If there was a bomb - I would think so. That's why I thought maybe just cans of gas or bags of fertilizer - don't need a bomb squad to take those. Maybe they found something that someone else desperately needed elsewhere - like computer part or maybe even a hidden flash drive. Whatever it was - they wanted it quickly.

JMHO

That kinda says it all! I certainly did not miss her absence kinda wish she would disappear again.

Didn't Rita Cosby fabricate fake interviews regarding the Anna Nicole Smith case? I guess I am not that forgiving at least willing to trust her reporting.

I am thinking -the house is empty. Everybody knows the house is empty. Somebody could have broken in.

Just flipping through the news. I must have overlooked this one.
From NBC News.com
"New Details Emerge..."

Snip... "But sources close to the family tell NBC News that beneath the apparently cordial separation, which dated to 2001, animosity was growing between the father and his youngest son." snip

"By 2010, Peter Lanza was dating a new woman, whom he later married, according to the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity, and Adam Lanza cut off all communication with his father. Peter tried to see Adam, but his son refused, they said

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/17/15976160-new-details-emerge-on-private-lives-of-school-gunman-adam-lanza-and-his-mother?lite

IDK - thing is - they sped in but then I saw i reported that they stayed for 2 hours. Here's another thought - maybe they found a "panic room" or a hidden room full of stuff! That's a possibility - considering................ Couldn't have been a whole lotta stuff - but enough that kept them there for 2 hours..............

hhhmmmm.................

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads