Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
li DONT THINK THEY LOOK ANYTHING ALIKE. :)
Different teeth, very different eyebrows and nose. imoo

The pics look like they are taken ten years a part, maybe a couple more, bushy eyebrows now, sign of men getting older. And his nose looks like it may have been broken since first pic but if you compare spacing on forehead, eyes, nose etc they pretty well match up.

whoa! and now a clearer picture begins to emerge!..as in the possibility that the reason that the shooter "picked" Rousseau's classroom to which he commenced to obliterate all human life that existed inside of it..now appears to be simply due to other teachers having the ability to lock their classroom from the inside with a key..to which kept the shooter from entering..until he got Ms. Rousseau's unlocked classroom...OMG! THIS JUST MAKES MY STOMACH IN KNOTS!!...

thinking of the fear and helplessness she likely felt in NOT BEING ABLE TO LOCK HERSELF AND HER STUDENTS INSIDE THEIR CLASSROOM WITH THE SHOOTER OUTSIDE IN THE HALL!!...ALL BECAUSE SHE WAS SUB SHE'D NOT BEEN GIVEN A CLASSROOM KEY FOR WHICH WAS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO LOCK THE DOOR FROM THE INSIDE!!

THIS IS JUST SO VERY UPSETTING AND WHILE I FULLY REALIZE THERE WAS ZERO MAL INTENT...WELL..JUST TO KNOW THAT HAD SHE HAD THAT KEY, SHE TOO, ALONG WITH HER STUDENTS LIKELY WOULD BE ALIVE AS WELL.. AS LIKELY THE SHOOTER WOULD HAVE CONTINUED IN SEARCH OF A CLASSROOM DOOR THAT WAS NOT LOCKED!!!

Couple of thoughts and opinions. As to the school that he chose, does the district have resource officers on the high/middle school campus'? That could be the one of the reasons why AL went to Sandy Hook.

As for our media, I'm disgusted by them. They have been at such a rush to put out the breaking news that 95% has been wrong. All of the outlets are guilty of this. Then we have the Daily Mail interviewing Nancy's ex-husbands brothers wife. It states clearly in the so called messages that Nancy hadn't "spoken" with her ex-sister-in-law for some time. From all sources so far we know that RL and PL haven't had hardly any contact with AL yet we are to believe that Nancy is all best friends with this lady? And speaking of the dad, why is no one in the media questioning WHY this supposed devoted father just dropped everything in NLs lap. This is just my opinion but PL is not getting the nasty accusations thrown at him that his ex is. From the media to comments on message boards this mother is being vilified. We don't know what was going on in that house yet she is being blamed. Nancy Lanza is a victim. Her son shot her then went on to kill all those precious babies and their teachers. I wish that would be stated more by our wonderful media instead of how awful of a parent she was.

Sorry for the rant but just tired of all the bad info from media to so called friends to any attention seeker looking for their 5 minutes in the spotlight.

JMO

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't have the reference right now - there's so much out there you never know when you might want to quote it, but I distinctly recall reading AL refused to see his father. The father tried....

I am thinking that Adam Lanza is paranoid, schizotypal, and obsessive compulsive in nature. His thinking is possibly black and white and is highly rigid. Just my opinion.

I don't know what to call it! Sure sounds like he had her eating out of his hand.
The more she pushed him to do something, be somebody... the more angry he became.
He seems like a manipulator to me...

He just wanted to game and stay home living off of mama...
This is not normal but, we have heard from people in his past that he was
capable of acting normal.

I have no psych experience, he just seems like a spoiled rotten _________.

NOT faulting mom here!
Her first child excelled

What a horrible oversight. I hope schools across the nation make sure that ALL school employees have the tools necessary to protect their children, like the ability to lock down their classes.

I don't post on here too often but I'm so heartbroken along with the whole country. I have a 3 year old who celebrated his 3rd bday Saturday. He visited my work on Friday and I hugged him so tight. My husband and I haven't had any alone time until sat night after we put him 2 bed and we hugged each other and cried for an hour. No words to say except I'm praying for all those involved. At work they watch CNN and I can't take it anymore. I don't want 2 see that animals face :(

Bless your heart I feel the same.

And I think if we refused to post the monster's name and photos of him or talk about him except to express that he is a coward, we might see less of these hideous massacres.

I had thought about that knowing that they don't give subs keys. They used to - many years ago but not so much anymore. It has been reported that she was a long-term sub for a teacher on maternity leave - so I guess they just hadn't gotten around to getting her her own key. So sad................

Since 9/11 here in South Florida it has been mandatory for ALL DOORS to be locked AT ALL TIMES! Even subs - the custodian lets her in in the AM but the door locks from the outside. You can get out - but not in - makes for a PITA at lunchtime and recess and any other time the class leaves the room - but it is what it is.

Such a shame...............so sad...............

JMHO

I know for a fact that not everyone with Asperger's keeps a tidy room.

Lord yes, my 43-year-old brother has it and lives with me---I have to inspect his room regularly to nip the hoarding and garbage-keeping in the bud.

and this from same article... The bullets from the rifle fire were so powerful, they passed through the school walls and left three holes in his daughter's car, parked in the lot.

and this from same article... The bullets from the rifle fire were so powerful, they passed through the school walls and left three holes in his daughter's car, parked in the lot.
That's why Lt. Vance talked about all the cars in the lot as well. He said something about have to inspect or investigate or something every car out there. Wow..............

JMHO

whoa! and now a clearer picture begins to emerge!..as in the possibility that the reason that the shooter "picked" Rousseau's classroom to which he comensed to obliterate all human life that existed inside of it..now appears to be simply due to other teachers having the ability to lock their classroom from the inside with a key..to which kept the shooter from entering..until he got Ms. Rousseau's unlocked classroom...OMG! THIS JUST MAKES MY STOMACH IN KNOTS!!...

thinking of the fear and helplessness she likely felt in NOT BEING ABLE TO LOCK HERSELF AND HER STUDENTS INSIDE THEIR CLASSROOM WITH THE SHOOTER OUTSIDE IN THE HALL!!...ALL BECAUSE SHE WAS SUB SHE'D NOT BEEN GIVEN A CLASSROOM KEY FOR WHICH WAS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO LOCK THE DOOR FROM THE INSIDE!!

THIS IS JUST SO VERY UPSETTING AND WHILE I FULLY REALIZE THERE WAS ZERO MAL INTENT...WELL..JUST TO KNOW THAT HAD SHE HAD THAT KEY, SHE TOO, ALONG WITH HER STUDENTS LIKELY WOULD BE ALIVE AS WELL.. AS LIKELY THE SHOOTER WOULD HAVE CONTINUED IN SEARCH OF A CLASSROOM DOOR THAT WAS NOT LOCKED!!!

If it was this simple why didn't the other Teachers just lock their doors? Wasn't Rousseau's classroom the last one the shooter entered? The room he killed himself in?

I am thinking that Adam Lanza is paranoid, schizotypal, and obsessive compulsive in nature. His thinking is possibly black and white and is highly rigid. Just my opinion.

AGREE ....

http://outofthefog.net/Disorders/SPD.html
http://outofthefog.net/Disorders/STPD.html

Schizotypal Personality Disorder and Schizoid Personality Disorder are closely related and share a number of common characteristics particularly evident in a lack of ability to form and maintain social relationships. The diagnoses differ in the attitude in that people who suffer Schizotypal Personality Disorder avoid relationships out of fear while people with Schizoid personality avoid relationships out of disinterest.

STPD

A pervasive pattern of social and interpersonal deficits marked by acute discomfort with, and reduced capacity for close relationships, as well as by cognitive or perceptual distortions and eccentricities of behavior, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

Ideas of reference (excluding delusions of reference).
  • Odd beliefs or magical thinking that influences behavior and is inconsistent with subcultural norms (e.g., superstitiousness, belief in clairvoyance, telepathy, or "sixth sense"; in children and adolescents, bizarre fantasies or preoccupations).
  • Unusual perceptual experiences, including bodily illusions.
  • Odd thinking and speech (e.g., vague, circumstantial, metaphorical, over elaborate, or stereotyped).
  • Suspiciousness or paranoid ideation.
  • Inappropriate or constricted affect.
  • Behavior or appearance that is odd, eccentric, or peculiar.
  • Lack of close friends or confidants other than first-degree relatives
  • Social anxiety that tends to be associated with paranoid fears rather than negative judgments about self.

Having said that, I also believe he planned the attack meticulously and with a simple view to cause as much devastation and grief as possible. That it was an act against his family, the town in which he lived, and society as a whole.

Someone on The Daily Mail commented that they knew the original teacher for Lauren's class, and she had a doctor's appointment that day, and now has survivor's guilt. However, I am 99% sure that the original teacher was on maternity leave. What do people get out of making up BS sensational comments like that? If the person just said "I heard that..." then okay, maybe they just read some rumor online. But claiming to know the originial teacher, when it's obvious you didn't, is so pathetic.

As a single woman who has recently moved to the country but also a very isolated and wooded country, I will admit I have plans to buy a gun. Mainly because I have been told that LE response time to a 911 call can be as much as an hour if they come at all. And there are all kinds of varmits out her in the woods which is okay except for the belly sliders. One dog has already been bitten by a copperhead.

I feel now the urgency to go and buy one. I would never buy an AR, but I was looking at a Sig pistol. To blanket ban the sale of guns I think is unwarranted..If that happens then only the bad guys will have them because they are not going to obey the laws anyway. I have other feelings about hand guns but it is too soon to voice those so I won't do it. Just my thoughts on this highly volatile subject. jmo

If you buy a gun, take a course in how to handle it safely as well as how to shoot it. I have a gun for the same reason you are considering one. A friend helped me select it, taught me how to shoot it and how to safely handle and store it.

I've used it to shoot a few rattlesnakes and that is the only thing it's been used for in 35 years other than target practice. I'm glad I had it to dispatch the rattlers which were where people and our animals had to be. While I know people who have taken out rattlers with shovels, a gun let me do it from a safer distance.

Many gun shops offer course so you can be a responsible gun owner. Be careful!

I wonder if they would know?
Exactly. I just read an article that stated that implied that friends hadn't been in her home in quite some time. (I wonder if some of Nancy's friends aren't spreading a wee bit of disinformation in a loving attempt to protect her memory.)

I don't know what to call it! Sure sounds like he had her eating out of his hand.
The more she pushed him to do something, be somebody... the more angry he became.
He seems like a manipulator to me...

He just wanted to game and stay home living off of mama...
This is not normal but, we have heard from people in his past that he was
capable of acting normal.

I have no psych experience, he just seems like a spoiled rotten _________.

NOT faulting mom here!
Her first child excelled

ya know I hear what you're saying and after reading some actual "friends" of AL's account of who/how he really was...well..it does make you wonder if there was manipulation going on, on his part and it wasn't JUST ALL DUE TO MENTAL ILLNESS..
The friend said that yes, at first Adam wouldn't say much or make eye contact but after getting better acquainted and becoming friends with some of the guys that he really opened up and began to show just how normal that he could be..carrying conversation, engaging in conversation, and literally having consoled the friend when he was going through a rough time in his life...

this IMO made me really really look at the possibility that yes, no doubt this individual had mental illness, but the above made it clear to me that it was quite possible that he was capable of manipulating his situation, ESPECIALLY WHERE MOM WAS CONCERNED!

JMO.

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Daniel-Barden.jpg
Daniel-Barden.jpg

DANIEL BARDEN, 7

Daniel's family says he was "fearless in the pursuit of happiness in life."

He was the youngest of three children and in a statement to the media, his family said Daniel earned his missing two front teeth and ripped jeans.

"Words really cannot express what a special boy Daniel was. Such a light. Always smiling, unfailingly polite, incredibly affectionate, fair and so thoughtful towards others, imaginative in play, both intelligent and articulate in conversation: in all, a constant source of laughter and joy," the family said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/conn-victims-lively-youngsters-devoted-adults-17989618
What a personality that photo shows. Daniel could have been cast as Denace the Menace!
:cry:

If this is accurate then a locked door would likely not have made much difference. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper