Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching a news story interview from Nancy Lanza's neighbors, they said she was very demanding, high strung towards her son ...police searched the boy's bedroom and it was immaculate, clothes folded, nothing lying on the floor in disbelief a 20 year old could be so tidy, clean
How could any of her neighbors possibly know that? Good grief! The police aren't going to tell them that. And, if they are revealing that information to the neighbors, then nothing Lt Vance says should ever be believed.

Not surprised by recent disclosure that Nancy L was looking to place AL in a place that could care for his mental health issues.

"College" was code for "facility"
Thought all along, that "looking for colleges" was code for "group home or facility". Just didn't make any sense, to remove him from familiar surroundings, just to go to college. Lots of college options right there. Had to be a more important driver that 'college'. Additionally, there was joint custody, and she and Peter L would prob have to stipulate to the court, that it was agreed, & Nancy could remove him from state. Lot's of headache when he was previously enrolled in a college locally, and did just fine. It wasn't about college, that's for sure. So sad for her, that she may have realized too late, that AL was deteriorating beyond what she could do for him.

AL could easily track Nancy's cell phone calls & computer usage
I'm guessing that Nancy L, was too trusting of AL. She didn't think that he would check her cell phone to see who she had been calling. Ha! He was smart and had lots of time on his hands. And I dare say, prob a little paranoid. He would have had the ability to download everything on her personal computer (letters, emails, forms) to a flash drive, in a New York minute. And he would have known her plans to institutionalize him.

When did AL start planning this?
My guess is, if they can establish the date of Nancy L's first online or phone communication, to one of these facilities - that may well be when AL began planning revenge and retaliation. When he discovered her plan, he began to formulate one of his own.

And of those precious children? Like a viscous, spiteful person, AL may have been smart enough to see what people value most in that community. If he had to "go away", then he would take their children with him. He might as well have uttered the words, "There, now, how do you like your decision to send me away!"

jmo

Interesting analysis. That could very well be the case.

Parents of Grace, on Anderson cooper says Grace love art. She was always drawing. She had white casket, they all wrote with sharpie pens on her casket. These parents are amazing.

They knew Grace was laughing at their art work.
They took some of her favorite things and put in gasket with her, favorite pocket book, sea shells, flip flops, sunglasses, loved to cook, frying pan, favorite Christmas music Taylor swift.

They'll remember her blowing kisses when getting on school bus going off to school.

Nope, not ex, Peter Lanza.. here is link to his photos..IMO obvious that it is not him..jmo.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fe-Shelley-Cudiner-fled-Connecticut-home.html

Sorry I disagree, here Peter Lanza is dropped in and I think they look a lot alike.

attachment.php

Attachments

• article-0-16924578000005DC-131_634x444.jpg
    article-0-16924578000005DC-131_634x444.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 313
Where did AL get the bullet proof vest he was wearing? Wonder if NL knew he purchased it? Did he charge it to an account of hers or did he have an abundance of cash given to him. Are those vests expensive? I don't know anyone was has a vest like this.

Some might. My dad the Aspie, and my son (classical autism/Asperger's/dx up in the air) surely don't, LOL.
My dad and I are Aspie's too...
I agree. My dad tends to hoard stuff (not trash) but he has a lady who cleans every other week. IMO his house is cluttered not "dirty"

I can't stand clutter and a dirty house makes me very anxious...
However, my house is by no means CLEAN...

The dogs make sure of that! BUT hey it is called "FURniture" right???

On Nancy Grace .. this woman, reporter, is saying now .. that Marsha Lanza showed her emails that she sent to Daily Mail

Maybe some of the info .. was emails from Nancy to Marsha (not pure FB correspondence) .. and Marsha forwarded those emails to Daily Mail now.

PLUS,

... they are saying... autopcies on Lanza's are completed.. and reports are that relatives want to secretly transfer the bodies .. somewhere .. for private funeral.

Couple of thoughts and opinions. As to the school that he chose, does the district have resource officers on the high/middle school campus'? That could be the one of the reasons why AL went to Sandy Hook.

As for our media, I'm disgusted by them. They have been at such a rush to put out the breaking news that 95% has been wrong. All of the outlets are guilty of this. Then we have the Daily Mail interviewing Nancy's ex-husbands brothers wife. It states clearly in the so called messages that Nancy hadn't "spoken" with her ex-sister-in-law for some time. From all sources so far we know that RL and PL haven't had hardly any contact with AL yet we are to believe that Nancy is all best friends with this lady? And speaking of the dad, why is no one in the media questioning WHY this supposed devoted father just dropped everything in NLs lap. This is just my opinion but PL is not getting the nasty accusations thrown at him that his ex is. From the media to comments on message boards this mother is being vilified. We don't know what was going on in that house yet she is being blamed. Nancy Lanza is a victim. Her son shot her then went on to kill all those precious babies and their teachers. I wish that would be stated more by our wonderful media instead of how awful of a parent she was.

Sorry for the rant but just tired of all the bad info from media to so called friends to any attention seeker looking for their 5 minutes in the spotlight.

JMO

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Anderson Cooper - Noah's uncle was speaking and wanted to warn the public and other families that there have been scams out there purporting to collect money (donations) for the family. He said the address was somewhere in the Bronx.

Makes me sick to my stomach :puke:

I have some friends who have a "difficult" child (he just turned 21) and they actually made the comment, "We wonder what happened to that sweet little six year old boy..." just the other day - Thursday in fact. I wonder if NL said something like that to AL?

With AL shooting NL in the head/face four times, it definitely looks like he was not happy with the woman who, by all accounts, lived her life for him. I wonder if he was content to be totally dependent on her and was upset at the idea of having to become an adult? I also wonder if he played the guilt card and manipulated NL and she caught on to him? How I wish this woman would have confided in someone who could provide answers or could have provided her with guidance.

I fear though that we will never learn what happened between AL and NL and what led AL to Sandy Hook Elementary that morning. :(

Has it been said if he destroyed all of his electronic gaming equipment? If he played on Xbox or PS3, he would have a gamertag and if he was playing mass shooter games, I'm sure he had an online persona.

Strange (BBM), I had the opposite thoughts, but there is this (which I posted a while back)...

“He wanted to go back to school, so they were looking at colleges all over the country, looking for an ideal environment for him,” he said. “… He wanted to become more socialized. He didn’t want to stay trapped in his home the rest of his life.”

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_new...-school-gunman-adam-lanza-and-his-mother?lite

It would not surprise me if Adam Lanza is immature. I have seen immaturity is a common trait with evil figures (eg. Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, Jerry Sandusky, and Seung-Hui Cho come to mind). Despite his immaturity, he could be independent and wanted to be independent. He could be needy at times, but strived for independence. I think Lanza wanted to be around people and not be alone, but he had some sort of disorder or developmental issues that inhibited it. As for online presence, he likely did. If he had Facebook, Twitter, etc., it could under a different name.

Interesting animosity developed between Adam and Peter Lanza. Wondered how that came about.

I wonder if Lanza was aware of Oklahoma City, Columbine, 9/11, Virginia Tech, and Aurora and even inspired by them and if he had any grievance(s). I also wonder if he thought of December 21, 2012.

My dad and I are Aspie's too...
I agree. My dad tends to hoard stuff (not trash) but he has a lady who cleans every other week. IMO his house is cluttered not "dirty"

I can't stand clutter and a dirty house makes me very anxious...
However, my house is by no means CLEAN...

The dogs make sure of that! BUT hey it is called "FURniture" right???

O/T

You mean I'm not the only one that decorates in early contemporary pet fur?

On Nancy Grace .. this woman, reporter, is saying now .. that Marsha Lanza showed her emails that she sent to Daily Mail

Maybe some of the info .. was emails from Nancy to Marsha (not pure FB correspondence) .. and Marsha forwared those emails to Daily Mail now.

And carol on phone now sounds like same lady that was on phone with JVM . They must call back same phone callers. Lol

Parents of Grace, on Anderson cooper says Grace love art. She was always drawing. She had white casket, they all wrote with sharpie pens on her casket. These parents are amazing.

That was a heart wrenching interview. My daughter was so much like their Grace at that age.

Mel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Interesting analysis. That could very well be the case.

This makes alot of sense

The reports from friends said NL was recently getting her nerves frayed from AL

After AL dropped abruptly dropped out of college at 16 in 2009, he goes 3 more years of really doing nothing from what we've read

And if he was'nt properly medicated as years go by and seeing his digression from the disability, things can get worse in a heartbeat

Maybe NL was planning to put AL into a supervised setting group home? You have a very good theory and this would be a big enough change in AL's life to bring out such a violent reaction by shooting her point blank 4 times as she slept so she would'nt be able to talk to him or AL hear her voice to stop

I was just watching a news story interview from Nancy Lanza's neighbors, they said she was very demanding, high strung towards her son ...police searched the boy's bedroom and it was immaculate, clothes folded, nothing lying on the floor in disbelief a 20 year old could be so tidy, clean

May not be so much the son is so tidy. I am a single parent and my sons room was very tidy, clean not by him by no means. It was/is me and my OCD on neat and tidy! I have nothing to clean since he married and left. LOL

Where did AL get the bullet proof vest he was wearing? Wonder if NL knew he purchased it? Did he charge it to an account of hers or did he have an abundance of cash given to him. Are those vests expensive? I don't know anyone was has a vest like this.

Good questions. I wondered if it was a part of the survivalist thing - if you stockpile guns, why wouldn't you get the other stuff to go with protecting yourself. My understanding is that most of these people believe that when trouble comes , e.g., something like economic collapse, you will have to fight off your neighbors and such even for your water and food. I also wonder if the ammunition was stockpiled - what good are so many guns if you don't already have the ammunition to withstand some period of time. I've seen shows where preppers plan for 3-5 years of supplies.

(and, was it a bullet proof vest of like an ammunition vest?)

Well if she's like 99% of the people who live in my nearly identical town, she had a cleaner. I have never seen a "typical" teenage bedroom here because they are all cared for meticulously by professionals.

It's a recurring theme that he didn't talk to anyone, so how does anyone know that he was angry about being committed?

It's also a recurring theme that he was basically a hermit and had minimal contact with society. Is it possible that he chose the school because it was one of the few buildings that he was familiar with in his sheltered life? If he was adamant about targeting a school, then wouldn't he choose the one that he knew the layout of?

Aspies find comfort in routine and familiarity. The school was probably one of the only places in the outside world that he could relate to - no matter how many years had passed since he attended there.

And if he was also fighting a mental illness and "cracking" for lack of better terms, maybe those early elementary days - before things took a turn for the worse - were playing tricks on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb